Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 04:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R in Brazil in May?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R in Brazil in May?  (Read 35319 times)
gonella
Opening Act

Wake up.... Try..... And Dieeeeeeeeee

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 03:00:38 PM »

Where is the updates in Opiniao Site? from GNR
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2007, 03:02:49 PM »

RIRIII is still new gn'rs pest performance by far.? Axl was talking, crying, performing his ass off all night long.? Hopefully they will go back and have an even better show with new tracks...

Sorry, but that may have well been their WORST perfomance of all time. That was the first show I saw of GNR since 1993 with the old band. Me and other old school fans were VERY disappointed....there were a few highlights....but that's it. ?Anyone who knows OLD GNR will agree.....their 2006 shows were a BILLION times better then the debocle at RNR3 in 2001. Musically, that show sucked balls. I am sure you believe in what you say but that only tells me that you have either not seen a lot of shows or you are just not paying attention. ?

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2007, 03:08:01 PM »

There's a banner in the top.

RIRIII is still new gn'rs pest performance by far.  Axl was talking, crying, performing his ass off all night long.  Hopefully they will go back and have an even better show with new tracks...

Sorry, but that may have well been their WORST perfomance of all time. That was the first show I saw of GNR since 1993 with the old band. Me and other old school fans were VERY disappointed....there were a few highlights....but that's it.  Anyone who knows OLD GNR will agree.....their 2006 shows were a BILLION times better then the debocle at RNR3 in 2001. Musically, that show sucked balls. I am sure you believe in what you say but that only tells me that you have either not seen a lot of shows or you are just not paying attention. 
I know OLD GNR and I disagree.

The performance wasn't technically as good as the 2006, for sure. But it had A LOT of awesome and touching moments... And that counts a lot!

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2007, 03:16:16 PM »

RIRIII is still new gn'rs pest performance by far.? Axl was talking, crying, performing his ass off all night long.? Hopefully they will go back and have an even better show with new tracks...

Sorry, but that may have well been their WORST perfomance of all time. That was the first show I saw of GNR since 1993 with the old band. Me and other old school fans were VERY disappointed....there were a few highlights....but that's it.? Anyone who knows OLD GNR will agree.....their 2006 shows were a BILLION times better then the debocle at RNR3 in 2001. Musically, that show sucked balls. I am sure you believe in what you say but that only tells me that you have either not seen a lot of shows or you are just not paying attention.?

The performance wasn't technically as good as the 2006, for sure. But it had A LOT of awesome and touching moments... And that counts a lot!

It did have it's touching moments..but....the sound of the show for the most part was shitty. Some songs sounded ok, especially the beginning of Jungle, but it sounded weak and unorganized throughout most of the show....I was expecting a MUCH better MUSICAL performance compared to what I had become accustomed to in the past.....that's all. Axl used WAY too much production through his PA system that compressed a lot of the vocals. He blew his voice out during "OH MY GOD" which forced him to change the sound. He did mention this several years ago. (as far as changing the sound)

KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »

Sorry, but that may have well been their WORST perfomance of all time. That was the first show I saw of GNR since 1993 with the old band. Me and other old school fans were VERY disappointed....there were a few highlights....but that's it.? Anyone who knows OLD GNR will agree.....their 2006 shows were a BILLION times better then the debocle at RNR3 in 2001. Musically, that show sucked balls. I am sure you believe in what you say but that only tells me that you have either not seen a lot of shows or you are just not paying attention.?

I second that.

The performance was AMAZING,it was the first show of the ''nu GNR'' and the first AXL show in years.
You go to not to perform to perfom in front of a big crowd like was at the Rio show and all the new band stuff in AXL mind you can't imagine how dificult that must be for him at the time ...and the band played the music perfect the only mistake was on the you could be mine intro.

The Welcome to the Jungle intro scream was the most insane rock and roll moment that i saw on a rock festival.
It so easeay get this t shirt rant.
Bucket Head outro on nigtrain.
Robin Finck Sossego solo.
Sweet child of mine November Rain with the monstrosty Bucket outro.
The first time Madagascar,Chinese D & The blues was played live.

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2007, 03:20:46 PM »

KIKO, they did fuck up Patience outro and some minor things here and there. But I agree wit you, it rocked!

It did have it's touching moments..but....the sound of the show for the most part was shitty. Some songs sounded ok, especially the beginning of Jungle, but it sounded weak and unorganized throughout most of the show....I was expecting a MUCH better MUSICAL performance compared to what I had become accustomed to in the past.....that's all. Axl used WAY too much production through his PA system that compressed a lot of the vocals. He blew his voice out during "OH MY GOD" which forced him to change the sound. He did mention this several years ago. (as far as changing the sound)
Most of those problems were due to RIR3 broadcast. Just listen to the Vegas gig, they sounded so much better there, clear and crispier.

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2007, 03:53:29 PM »

I second that.

The performance was AMAZING,it was the first show of the ''nu GNR'' and the first AXL show in years.
You go to not to perform to perfom in front of a big crowd like was at the Rio show and all the new band stuff in AXL mind you can't imagine how dificult that must be for him at the time ...and the band played the music perfect the only mistake was on the you could be mine intro.

The Welcome to the Jungle intro scream was the most insane rock and roll moment that i saw on a rock festival.

That wasn't their 1st performance...Vegas was. Just look at some old GNR on YOUTUBE(especially any show from 1993) and compare it to RIR3......it's not even fucking close.....the 2006 shows are much better as well. It isn't even a matter of opinion as far as I am concerned......but if you prefere RIR3...God Bless You.

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »

RIR 3 was the concert that made me a fan of GN'R. Now I listen to it and I'm sure that 2006 performances were by far better. But 2001 had that "thing"... 7 years away from the public and then he comes back playing to a public of almost 200.000 people. Sure, he did a show in las vegas but this one got broadcast live. I watched this in the television... and that was fucking cracy. I'll never forget that show. Axl's voice was really weak but the show was almost perfect imo. Tongue
Anyway, I'm gonna watch this one and this one will be even better.  beer

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2007, 03:58:31 PM »

RIR 3 was the concert that made me a fan of GN'R. Now I listen to it and I'm sure that 2006 performances were by far better. But 2001 had that "thing"... 7 years away from the public and then he comes back playing to a public of almost 200.000 people. Sure, he did a show in las vegas but this one got broadcast live. I watched this in the television... and that was fucking cracy. I'll never forget that show. Axl's voice was really weak but the show was almost perfect imo. Tongue
Anyway, I'm gonna watch this one and this one will be even better.? beer

It will be a million times better......I can't wait.

Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »

RIRIII is still new gn'rs pest performance by far.  Axl was talking, crying, performing his ass off all night long.  Hopefully they will go back and have an even better show with new tracks...

Sorry, but that may have well been their WORST perfomance of all time. That was the first show I saw of GNR since 1993 with the old band. Me and other old school fans were VERY disappointed....there were a few highlights....but that's it.  Anyone who knows OLD GNR will agree.....their 2006 shows were a BILLION times better then the debocle at RNR3 in 2001. Musically, that show sucked balls. I am sure you believe in what you say but that only tells me that you have either not seen a lot of shows or you are just not paying attention. 

I second that.

That wasn't their 1st performance...Vegas was. Just look at some old GNR on YOUTUBE(especially any show from 1993) and compare it to RIR3......it's not even fucking close.....the 2006 shows are much better as well. It isn't even a matter of opinion as far as I am concerned......but if you prefere RIR3...God Bless You.
lol he was talking about the emoticon probably. Tongue
I loved the concert cause that was the first GN'R show I watched. almost 3 hours of rock n' roll... that show changed my music taste.  hihi

Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2007, 03:59:44 PM »

Anyway, I'm gonna watch this one and this one will be even better.  beer

It will be a million times better......I can't wait.
yes. I'm dying already, lol. I'm saving money and I told everybody here... "I'm going to POA on may 15th". Tongue

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »

Back to the topic...

if this do come to be true, then is a hell of a good news!!! And they'll do more shows here for sure, and I put my money on, at least, one show in Rio de Janeiro. Guns N' Roses aren't like the Aerosmith guys who can't play two shows in a row, so they'll only play one city... fuckers... rant

Plus, Axl loves Rio de Janeiro, so I think that counts.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2007, 04:15:33 PM »

the rio broadcast definitely sucked. axl`s vocals weren?t at their best as well, but the show was great nonetheless.

listening to vegas probably gives a better perspective on the sound... and vegas is definitely one of the best gnr shows ever imo.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »

My Artwork... Is Basic.. ejjejee

I'm Happy...

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2007, 04:47:35 PM »

My Artwork... Is Basic.. ejjejee

I'm Happy...

HBK *
basic but a nice one. Tongue
*I'm happy too! A lot!  beer

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2007, 05:46:14 PM »

well, I?m happy too and hoping to a date in S?o Paulo

but let?s wait for some confirmation from the GNR camp

beer

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »

another article

http://musica.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI1458525-EI1267,00.html

gungun
Opening Act

GALO!!!!

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2007, 05:54:37 PM »

Waiting for a date in Belo Horizonte...  Grin
But I'll be in S?o Paulo or Rio for sure! beer
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 05:56:12 PM by gungun » Logged
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2007, 07:14:14 PM »

oh hell yeah, I'm going to Porto Alegre for sure!

I wish they would play the "pavilh?o" in front of the airport, I think that's the only place in Porto Alegre where I can go by car and not get lost, LOL (I went there to see the Strokes in 2005)

Just kidding, I'll go see them no matter where they play, I hope I can attend more than one show when they come to Brazil
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2007, 07:19:35 PM »

yes, that would be easier to me too. I'm pretty sure they'll go to Sao Paulo though. If yes, I'm going to Sao Paulo and maybe Rio (if they come to Rio as well).

Well, I've already told my boss I'm not gonna work on may, 16.
I'm from Porto Alegre, but I live now in Sao Paulo. I'll go to the show in Porto Alegre (my hometown, gotta see Guns there), and if they come to Sao Paulo, I'll also see them here.

Man, this is so awesome I can't believe.

Vicente

"all that anger, all that anger"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: