Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Inland Invasion webcast - schedule added
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Inland Invasion webcast - schedule added  (Read 114300 times)
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #1080 on: September 24, 2006, 11:23:58 PM »

Dude is your taste,Bucket solo was good but i think Fortus did a great job,the solo is kick ass,the song is more heave now. ok
If the studio version has the two solos mixed it will be AMAZING.

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1081 on: September 24, 2006, 11:31:14 PM »

Would Finck or Thal have done a better job?  yes
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 11:40:11 PM by Mandy. » Logged
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #1082 on: September 24, 2006, 11:39:47 PM »

Check out the bucket solo from London 02
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nwq04b

And Ritchard solo from Inland Invasion 06
http://www.sendspace.com/file/21sdm7

No nice melody that flows Sad

« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 11:51:10 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1083 on: September 25, 2006, 12:18:07 AM »

he did introduce BBF, he just waited till it was his turn to do his solo,
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #1084 on: September 25, 2006, 01:04:32 AM »

Finally have the chance to talk about last nights show, damn did I havea fucknig blast, ajngng out watching it, talking to peeps. The webcvast was awesome, the band looked and sounded awesome, from my end it seemed that the crowd there were diggin it. (damn wish i coulda made it out there).

I was so blown away at the quality of the sound! I dunno what happened, but I have some nice THX digital surround speakers, after the show I fuckng blew them. lol, or maybe because the show, but I dont care, cause I heard the whole show, and so Im more than happy to buy new surround system. This one lasted a good 5 yrs!

And the video was awesome in HD!

I think it was a great expierience for us fans!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Chief
Legend

« Reply #1085 on: September 25, 2006, 01:50:12 AM »

i just saw Live and Let die from the webcast and it is freakin' CRAZY! I LOVE IT!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #1086 on: September 25, 2006, 01:57:33 AM »

Posted by: DunkinDave

I stopped reading at this point
He's an idiot, get over it

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #1087 on: September 25, 2006, 02:06:56 AM »

it sounded good live

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #1088 on: September 25, 2006, 02:08:13 AM »

the second that people started to light up the lawn

So that's what Axl was referring to when during KOHD he said "I see alot of people standing in the back...........I see fire"  hihi

yep, some of the fires were still going

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1089 on: September 25, 2006, 02:10:55 AM »

Haha, when he said that, I looked back to see the orange glow!

Kn-kn-knockin on heaven's....I see fire!  hihi

I know it didn't go like that...poetic license!  Cool
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #1090 on: September 25, 2006, 02:26:26 AM »

That's funny cause in my opinion yesterday's solo was the best solo just after RIR3 in my opinion Cool Well, "each to his own taste" !

mr self destruct
Headliner

That's not stardust on my feet

« Reply #1091 on: September 25, 2006, 03:11:13 AM »

Ok, so now I have to vent out a little...

It's really annoying sometimes to come here and read the board around some big happenings (start of the tours, big events like Inland Invasion...) 'cause there are clearly some people who come here just then to bash the band or dig out the bad press and etc. I won't go to name dropping, you know who you are.

Gladly, most of us has the I.Q. over that fifteen to not believe their shit...

IMO, we should systematically remove them like you would any kind of termite or roach.  rant

Back on topic, it was great to watch the band perform on other side of the world, so thanks to the band and everyone who made this webcast possible!  Smiley

peace

Every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1092 on: September 25, 2006, 10:11:07 AM »

OK......I just heard most of the Inland show for the first time this morning.......Not as good as I would have hoped......It is still GNR but the sound wasn't at it's best......The mix for that show was not that good in my opinion. Axl sounded good .....sometimes......but not all the time...his voice wasn't as sharp as it has been and the rest of the band didn't have a real powerful sound that I got accustomed to hearing this year. A lot of the songs sounded weak.....I think whoever mixed this show did an awful job.  I am sure they will be much better in the upcoming shows.....I really think Axl's voice wasn't in great condition for this show.....it happens.....he is only human......he still did a good job with his overall performance though.........stage presence will do that...... peace

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #1093 on: September 25, 2006, 10:30:50 AM »

Please do not flog me, as all of you on the board know I support and love the new band.  I was at the show, near the front of Loge 6.  I was at two of the Hamerstein shows, and have seen all of the boots from this past summer.  The Hammerstein shows, are quite possibly the best shows I have ever been at (and I've been to hundreds of shows).  So please, read the full post, before typing off the handle remarks.

--GNR need to stop taking forever to get on stage.  Seeing people getting hit/injured by flying piss bottles sucks, not to mention breathing toxic fumes from burning trash cans.  It is not GNR's fault people throw the stuff, but they need to start the show once everything is ready--not an hour after it's ready.  It is too predictable, and getting very lame.  Start the show before everyone is passed out, too drunk to enjoy the show, or too tired to dance.  Crowd energy is a big part of the live experience.  I don't like being at a show where everyone is leaving exhausted, and complaining.  Waiting so long at the Inland drained all of the energy out of the crowd.  Real bummer.  The stage hand gave the OK at least thirty minutes before they took the stage.
--Whoever mixed the sound, should be fired.  I could barely hear the band, all night.  No power, and just really pathetic.  They need to add a tremendous amount of firepower to their system, and allow more than one guitar to be heard simultaneously.  Really weak for a large show.
--The band seemed somewhat bored.  Something did not seem quite right.  Although, watching the videos gave a different perspective, and made me feel better about everything.
--Back to the delay, it really stinks that they waited so long to go on.  After the opening medley, more than half of the people left.  Loge 6, whereas packed for AIC, was completely empty except for about four or five people.  It was depressing.
--If I had not seen this band at the Hammerstein, I would have thought this band is out of energy.  I think that was because of the mass exodus, and the horrible sound.  Really pissed me off that I had to strain to hear the band.  What kind of hard rock get up is that???
--I will be at the Chicago shows and I love the band.  But was real bummed all day yesterday after the show. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 10:38:13 AM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
madagas
« Reply #1094 on: September 25, 2006, 10:36:59 AM »

Festivals are tricky. When Hendrix went on at Woodstock, the last act, the place was almost desolate. I remember seeing Gnr - Metallica-Faith No More , gnr came on last and the crowd was tired...I was tired. It is a legitimate concern. ok
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #1095 on: September 25, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »

Festivals are tricky. When Hendrix went on at Woodstock, the last act, the place was almost desolate. I remember seeing Gnr - Metallica-Faith No More , gnr came on last and the crowd was tired...I was tired. It is a legitimate concern. ok

While watching the show, I was reminded of Hendrix at Woodstock.  Althougth, I think he could be heard.  They need to turn up the speakers, without compromising the mix.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #1096 on: September 25, 2006, 11:07:29 AM »

If its so predictable - then why do people get mad and throw bottles?  most of the general audience did not know that GNR would be late, thats the problem.

and gnr's mix was miles ahead bands like avenged sevenfold and papa roach, who just played so loud the sound was bad.  alice in chains sounded great though, and they were louder than the others.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1097 on: September 25, 2006, 11:10:02 AM »

kevin and bean are about to talk about kroq inland invasion. im at school and i wont be able to hear it so maybe someone can listen to the radio and see what they say about gnr?
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1098 on: September 25, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »

If its so predictable - then why do people get mad and throw bottles?? most of the general audience did not know that GNR would be late, thats the problem.

and gnr's mix was miles ahead bands like avenged sevenfold and papa roach, who just played so loud the sound was bad.? alice in chains sounded great though, and they were louder than the others.

The mix sounded awful.....very weak....I am sure the band wasn't too happy about it.......They sounded SO much better during most of the European tour.....Those problems will be fixed before the next show.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #1099 on: September 25, 2006, 11:22:02 AM »

Papa Roach sounded pretty good.  Yes, it was too loud earlier in the day, but I am not kidding (I work with the concert industry and have been to 500 shows plus) when I say it was barely audible.  I was in the $75.00 ticket range, and could not hear a rhythm guitar, low drum notes, or a bass guitar all night.  It was so low, that it bummed out everyone around me and they left.  There was now "umph" or power that makes you stand on your seat and pump your fists.  The sound was dead on arrival, so to speak.  They need to turn it up, as they are not just playing for the pit, at these large shows.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: