Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:46:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227873 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 85136 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2006, 11:06:11 PM »

Yeah, it was great Dave got that reply first.. he's been here as long or longer than I have I believe.  smoking
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2006, 11:06:45 PM »

Yeah, it was great Dave got that reply first.. he's been here as long or longer than I have I believe.? smoking

Did you email Richard as well?? what did he tell you?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2006, 11:07:29 PM »

You'd have to assume that with the whole band together for the first time since late 02 that they would be jamming most the new catalog and deciding which 12-15 songs they want to appear on Chinese Democracy. Although, I assume most of the tracklisting responsibility falls into Axl's lap, I'm sure he takes into consideration what other band members think about the work.

Mr. Intensity,

What's your sense on the guitarist situation? Robin and Richard alone or have they added a third?

My sense tells me they will add a third, but I have no fucking clue who. peace That imformation is being held very LOW to the ground.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2006, 11:10:21 PM »

You'd have to assume that with the whole band together for the first time since late 02 that they would be jamming most the new catalog and deciding which 12-15 songs they want to appear on Chinese Democracy. Although, I assume most of the tracklisting responsibility falls into Axl's lap, I'm sure he takes into consideration what other band members think about the work.

Mr. Intensity,

What's your sense on the guitarist situation? Robin and Richard alone or have they added a third?

My sense tells me they will add a third, but I have no fucking clue who. peace That imformation is being held very LOW to the ground.

I heard it was the guitarist from Corrosion of Conformity...
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2006, 11:10:42 PM »

I think the most important part of "hopefully starting in Sept." is "hopefully." ?Far from a firm release date, but believe me, I'll take it. ?I'm all about hope.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2006, 11:11:13 PM »

I think the most important part of "hopefully starting in Sept." is "hopefully." ?Far from a firm release date, but believe me, I'll take it. ?I'm all about hope.
It could be earlier too

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2006, 11:13:37 PM »

It could be earlier too

Holly shit!!! Optomisim!!!! I havent seen any posts with any optomisim on a GnR board for years!!! but quite true! maybe it will be out before that!!!
Evolution
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2006, 11:15:03 PM »

Good stuff. Beats the shit out of the automatic replies  Smiley
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2006, 11:19:37 PM »

I'm happy alot of you are excited about this but I rationalize more with the posters who are skeptical about this. ?First of all, September doesn't mean jack as a timetable. ?The only timetable this band has right now is their confirmed tour. ?Without something set in stone (single, release date) by June 1st, I don't think there are any real pressing needs to get CD out by 2006. ?

And as many have said in other threads, why wait 15 years for your album to release, only to play all the new songs at a live concert for people to download shitty bootlegs 4 months before? ?This isn't going to happen, as it already would have taken place in 2002 (besides the four new songs). ?So the poster assuming that it is going to be the same old setlist, well, imo he is dead on folks, no need to bash him (Axlfreek and Leesix) for his opinion that makes sense, and has a prior 2002 setlist to back his claim. ?

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2006, 11:23:44 PM »

I posted a few times before what I was told..

"Chinese Democracy will not have a set in stone release date months before the release. The mastering, production and distribution will take place very quickly in an effort to prevent more leaks. The cd will sort of arrive on your doorstep, with nothing more than 1-3 weeks notice of it release."

You can believe me or not, but that's what I was told.. and it makes perfect sense.

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2006, 11:25:41 PM »

I'm happy alot of you are excited about this but I rationalize more with the posters who are skeptical about this. ?First of all, September doesn't mean jack as a timetable. ?Without something set in stone (single, release date) by June 1st, I don't think there are any real pressing needs to get CD out by 2006. ?

And as many have said in other threads, why wait 15 years for your album to release, only to play all the new songs at a live concert for people to download shitty bootlegs 4 months before? ?This isn't going to happen, as it already would have taken place in 2002 (besides the four new songs). ?So the poster assuming that it is going to be the same old setlist, well, imo he is dead on folks, no need to bash him (Axlfreek and Leesix) for his opinion that makes sense, and has a prior 2002 setlist to back his claim. ?

We dont know what the timetable is and for you to say that "The only timetable this band has right now is their confirmed tour." is a load of rubbish! we dont know what the timetable is and for Richard to give a month and talk about a US tour is great!! ?Maybe that is part of thier timetable, it makes sense...

What makes you think that all the "new" songs from 2002 or the leaks are going to be on CD??? ?He could put out an album with 13 songs you have never heard before... ?So playing those songs wouldnt "give the album away" or whatever... ?

those songs and demos are old news... he wont play the same setlist and im sure he has a timetable other than the europe concerts......
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2006, 11:34:13 PM »

thanks for sharing the reply dave ok

less than 2 months till Dublin Cool

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
benchiefjr
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2006, 11:50:24 PM »

"Chinese Democracy will not have a set in stone release date months before the release. The mastering, production and distribution will take place very quickly in an effort to prevent more leaks. The cd will sort of arrive on your doorstep, with nothing more than 1-3 weeks notice of it release."

You can believe me or not, but that's what I was told.. and it makes perfect sense.

Why dont you just fucking tell us who your sources are...and we'll believe you if we want to.
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2006, 11:50:36 PM »

I'm happy alot of you are excited about this but I rationalize more with the posters who are skeptical about this. ?First of all, September doesn't mean jack as a timetable. ?The only timetable this band has right now is their confirmed tour. ?Without something set in stone (single, release date) by June 1st, I don't think there are any real pressing needs to get CD out by 2006. ?

You are a breath of fresh air....its a realistic unemotional response to the info given. No one has been given anything more than a tourdate and a hopeful email response by Fortus. If that email did not have his name attached to it , it could have sounded like a 1000 different rumours we've already heard.

Regarding people such as leesixxrose who can only respond by bashing others....he is obviously a weak and demoralized individual. He can only feel strong behind the safety of a computer. He is a sad pussy fart stain in society...desperatly wanting to be liked but knowing in his heart he will always be despised.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2006, 11:56:41 PM »

Why dont you just fucking tell us who your sources are...and we'll believe you if we want to.
dude stfu it doesnt matter who his source is, just leak the mixed tracks.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 12:03:24 AM by frozen Inferno? » Logged
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2006, 11:57:11 PM »

Thanks for sharing this little tidbit.. But fuck this, I give up, here's my membership. I've waited for a decent album since 1991, and I don't think spring of 2006 is asking too much. The Fall?? The Fall? ?Sorry, that's pretty much the worst news I've heard all day. That sucks. What are you people getting so excited about. Have you ever seen the SNL skit on Star Trek fans being beserk... "For God's sake get a hold of yourselves."

I'm not trying to be a typical HGTHH "hater" but I quit. Thanks, it's a great site, but this "band" blows, and feel free to question me, just remember I gave him a 2nd chance after he failed to show up in Philly. If CD comes out, I'm cool with it. If not for some time, I have afew of the leaked tracks, not even all of them but it's enough. ?I can't wait for the VR album, I think it comes out in June. Go Slash!! :-)

benchiefjr
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2006, 12:00:07 AM »

dude stfu it doesnt matter who is source is, just leak the mixed tracks.
crying you yelled at me...You do have a point though ok
Steel_Angel
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2006, 12:05:23 AM »

yeah i did? Grin But you dooo have the mixed tracks right? Shocked
SLCPUNK
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2006, 12:08:36 AM »

The timeline makes sense to me.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2006, 12:16:52 AM »

The timeline makes sense to me.

Which probable means that it will not happen.

We will proable be close to September . Then we will hear about it being pushed back till Nov/Dec,then it will be march 2007 and on and on .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: