Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:34:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227873 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 85124 times)
dave_guns
Rocker

i am me

« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2006, 12:24:28 AM »

I posted a few times before what I was told..

"Chinese Democracy will not have a set in stone release date months before the release. The mastering, production and distribution will take place very quickly in an effort to prevent more leaks. The cd will sort of arrive on your doorstep, with nothing more than 1-3 weeks notice of it release."

You can believe me or not, but that's what I was told.. and it makes perfect sense.

Impossible.  Mastering could take weeks itself.  You either have no sources or they don't know what they're talking about.

yes yes yes.  no no no.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2006, 12:33:45 AM »

I posted a few times before what I was told..

"Chinese Democracy will not have a set in stone release date months before the release. The mastering, production and distribution will take place very quickly in an effort to prevent more leaks. The cd will sort of arrive on your doorstep, with nothing more than 1-3 weeks notice of it release."

You can believe me or not, but that's what I was told.. and it makes perfect sense.

Impossible.  Mastering could take weeks itself.  You either have no sources or they don't know what they're talking about.

Where did I say mastering would take 1-2 days? Where did I say Axl would announce a release date BEFORE it went into mastering? Key point is the process will all be done swiftly. The cd isn't going to be mastered, then mass produced, then have an announcement come, you'll get C.D two months from now.... why do I have to spell everything I say out for people.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2006, 12:36:15 AM »

Impossible.? Mastering could take weeks itself.?

Mastering is not a long process.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2006, 12:37:58 AM »

Impossible.  Mastering could take weeks itself. 

I know, Tool mastered a cd in 1 day if I am correct.... but I mean the guy is going along the lines that I stated the mastering, production, and distribution would take 3 weeks. I DID NOT SAY THAT.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2006, 12:41:54 AM »

Impossible.  Mastering could take weeks itself. 

True ,but this is GN'R we are talking about.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2006, 12:44:24 AM »

Fortus is Axl's slave ?he doesn't know anything about the release of the album. ?I bet you he doesn't even know what songs are on the album. I'll go one step further and say he hasn't heard all of the songs yet. ? He is not GNR he is a hired gun ? he is nothing. ?When are you fools going to stop believing shit. ? Chinese Democracy will not be released this yr and ?may not even be released next yr. ? We are being punked by Axl. ?This is the biggest punk job ?in the history of mankind. ?Axl makes Ashton Kutcher's punk jobs look amateur in comparison. ? ? ? ? ? ?QUIT BEING SUCKERS

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2006, 12:45:42 AM »

I know you didn't say that. I wanted to mention the length of time it takes to master because many here think it would take an enormous amount of time, which it should not. Maybe it's because of how long Axl takes to do everything else, I don't know.

Let's put it this way. If you hear it's being mastered (and it's true), it's a good thing.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2006, 12:46:39 AM »

Fortus is Axl's slave  he doesn't know anything about the release of the album.  I bet you he doesn't even know what songs are on the album. I'll go one step further and say he hasn't heard all of the songs yet.   He is not GNR he is a hired gun   he is nothing.  When are you fools going to stop believing shit.   Chinese Democracy will not be released this yr and  may not even be released next yr.   We are being punked by Axl.  This is the biggest punk job  in the history of mankind.  Axl makes Ashton Kutcher's punk jobs look amateur in comparison.            QUIT BEING SUCKERS

Richard is the most fan friendly "hired gun" as you may like to call him. If he stated that then he obviously believes it to be true, I'd have to agree though that you are probably correct that he doesn't know the C.D tracklisting yet.. because I don't think even Axl has decided thus far....
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2006, 01:06:18 AM »

I just hope i dont get him in trouble by posting this info

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2006, 01:10:01 AM »

I just hope i dont get him in trouble by posting this info

Can't blame him for being excited, he probably remembered you from mailing them those songs, so he figured he'd choose you to give a reply too!!! ok
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2006, 01:15:28 AM »

Woah.. holy shit, that confirms I've been correct in posting the whole time that the re-union rumors were a crock of shit too.

Sorry, but it confirms no such thing.  Slash is awesome, but along with playing lead he can't also play rhythm and drums at the same time.  All the reunion talk centered around Slash replacing Bucket and Duff replacing Stinson.  Fortus, Brain, and Finck were pretty much always assumed to still be in the band.  Out of all of those guys, Fortus' job would likely be the most secure.

So Fortus confirming that the band is in rehearsals does not rule out a reunion...it plain and simple just means that he's in the band and that he is rehearsing with them.  Who exactly he's rehearsing with is unclear at this point.  To date there has been no smoking gun that proves a reunion isn't going to happen.  To those who just know it won't, I challenge you to prove it.  You can't.

I'm not saying that it will happen, I just don't make bold claims either way when I have no way of knowing for certain.  I do know one thing, there have been a lot of things pointing to a reunion.  Maybe they are coincidences, maybe not.  I usually don't believe in coincidences, at least not when they become frequent.

Anyways, it just seems like you're trying too hard to prove you're an insider.  Every post you make is about justifying something you said before.  I think this is why you take so much shit.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 01:19:38 AM by Fusion » Logged

a.k.a. KBear
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2006, 01:23:12 AM »

Just for good measure I'll say it one last time...

Slash and Duff are not in the current incarnation of Guns N Roses, nor will they be playing on the impending tour.

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2006, 01:26:32 AM »

Mr Intensity no1 cares about your views on every rumor. We all know the deal around here. Only some people believe every rumor that comes down the pipeline. Even so, we dont need you telling us whats true and not true. Its annoying. You act like you know something. You dont. Your a wanna be. And its getting old. So can you please stop?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2006, 01:46:08 AM »

Slash and Duff are not in the current incarnation of Guns N Roses, nor will they be playing on the impending tour.

So in other words you have no proof one way or the other.

Is there even something you can offer us that would qualify as circumstantial evidence?  Because there is plenty that goes the other way.

I admit to not being around here for very long, so I haven't read your earlier posts on this matter.  I hope they had more meat to them than the one I quoted.

a.k.a. KBear
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2006, 01:49:33 AM »

So in other words you have no proof one way or the other.

Is there even something you can offer us that would qualify as circumstantial evidence?? Because there is plenty that goes the other way.

I admit to not being around here for very long, so I haven't read your earlier posts on this matter.? I hope they had more meat to them than the one I quoted.

Slash said he has not quit VR. Gnr management said the rumors were not true. Fortrus said the band is rehearsing (he is talking about the 2002 band minus BH not with slash and duff).

what more proof do you need

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
godiva
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2006, 01:54:53 AM »

Dave, thank you for posting that mail. It's awesome. I really really hope that September will be the month and I'm really happy for the American fans that there is talk about an American tour.

Mr. Intensity, please start a thread where people can bash you. I really don't care about your opinions or 'inside information' as long as you cannot provide a reliable source. And it's annoying that this good news is overshadowed by your 'I told you so', 'this is exactly what I was told' comments, without really saying anything we don't already know or could have guessed for ourselves. So, please do me a favor and fuck off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2006, 01:56:28 AM »

The timeline makes sense to me.

Which probable means that it will not happen.

We will proable be close to September . Then we will hear about it being pushed back till Nov/Dec,then it will be march 2007 and on and on .

Be prepared to wait..........
SLCPUNK
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2006, 01:57:47 AM »

Naw.....really?

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2006, 02:33:31 AM »

twiddling my thumbs now.

the one an only horsey !
dariano
Headliner

Double talkin' jive, Get the money motherfucker!

« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2006, 02:44:46 AM »

Hey SLCPunk...George Bush is a nigger!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: