Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:39:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 85048 times)
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2006, 03:14:20 AM »

I have a question.... why the devinci code? does it have any significance to the album and what demo would they pick?.... hopefully a new one

Well, Da Vinci Code is gonna be pretty huge. So will CD.
when does davinci code come out anyway?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2006, 03:15:34 AM »

I have a question.... why the devinci code? does it have any significance to the album and what demo would they pick?.... hopefully a new one

Well, Da Vinci Code is gonna be pretty huge. So will CD.
when does davinci code come out anyway?

May 19th.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2006, 03:30:59 AM »

Just for good measure I'll say it one last time...

Slash and Duff are not in the current incarnation of Guns N Roses, nor will they be playing on the impending tour.

So in other words you have no proof one way or the other.

Is there even something you can offer us that would qualify as circumstantial evidence?? Because there is plenty that goes the other way.

I admit to not being around here for very long, so I haven't read your earlier posts on this matter.? I hope they had more meat to them than the one I quoted.

Slash said he has not quit VR. Gnr management said the rumors were not true. Fortrus said the band is rehearsing (he is talking about the 2002 band minus BH not with slash and duff).

what more proof do you need

They keep living the dream! hoping for a reunion... you shouldnt have even posted the email...
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2006, 03:33:03 AM »

I'm happy alot of you are excited about this but I rationalize more with the posters who are skeptical about this. ?First of all, September doesn't mean jack as a timetable. ?The only timetable this band has right now is their confirmed tour. ?Without something set in stone (single, release date) by June 1st, I don't think there are any real pressing needs to get CD out by 2006. ?

And as many have said in other threads, why wait 15 years for your album to release, only to play all the new songs at a live concert for people to download shitty bootlegs 4 months before? ?This isn't going to happen, as it already would have taken place in 2002 (besides the four new songs). ?So the poster assuming that it is going to be the same old setlist, well, imo he is dead on folks, no need to bash him (Axlfreek and Leesix) for his opinion that makes sense, and has a prior 2002 setlist to back his claim. ?

You are a breath of fresh air....its a realistic unemotional response to the info given. No one has been given anything more than a tourdate and a hopeful email response by Fortus. If that email did not have his name attached to it , it could have sounded like a 1000 different rumours we've already heard.

Regarding people such as leesixxrose who can only respond by bashing others....he is obviously a weak and demoralized individual. He can only feel strong behind the safety of a computer. He is a sad pussy fart stain in society...desperatly wanting to be liked but knowing in his heart he will always be despised.

Dude your right!!!! do we know each other? how do you know me so well??? do we drink together???
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2006, 04:10:58 AM »

I thought they weren't allowed to speak about when cd would come out.. Are the emails to richard not supposed to be about when cd comes out?  I don't know what ot believe anymore ,tour starts in may album comes out in september.. Why aren't they even promoting the album early to draw more fans for the shows (unless they all sold out) or at least putting out a single so you at least have hype and know a tracks..?
DemocracyRose
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2006, 04:13:28 AM »

DaVinci Code track list.? NO GNR!

1.? ?    Dies Mercurii I Martius
2.?    L'esprit Des Gabriel
3.?    The Paschal Spiral
4.?    Fructus Gravis
5.?    Quodis Arcana
6.?    Malleus Maleficarum
7.?    Salvete Virgines
8.?    Daniel's 9th Cipher
9.?    Poisoned Chalice
10.?    The Citrine Cross
11.?    Rose Of Arimathea
12.?    Beneath Alrischa
13.?    Chevaliers De Sangreal
14.?    Kyrie For The Magdalene

http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=72062&labelid=41557

Now let's end this.

Now where does it say that none of those songs are gnr songs? Not saying they are on it but it doesnt give the artist ofthe songs.

Da Vinci No No-de     
Written by Administrator     
Monday, 10 April 2006 
The Da Vinci soundtrack is lining up to be an all-classical affair, with no sign of Guns N'Roses.

James Dooley, who appears on the soundtrack, thought we we're fooling with him when we asked him if Guns N'Roses had any chance of appearing on the soundtrack.

The only non-classical piece of music in the film is A-ha's 'Celice' which does not appear on the soundtrack.

sp1at.com
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2006, 04:17:31 AM »

I'm happy alot of you are excited about this but I rationalize more with the posters who are skeptical about this. ?First of all, September doesn't mean jack as a timetable. ?The only timetable this band has right now is their confirmed tour. ?Without something set in stone (single, release date) by June 1st, I don't think there are any real pressing needs to get CD out by 2006. ?

And as many have said in other threads, why wait 15 years for your album to release, only to play all the new songs at a live concert for people to download shitty bootlegs 4 months before? ?This isn't going to happen, as it already would have taken place in 2002 (besides the four new songs). ?So the poster assuming that it is going to be the same old setlist, well, imo he is dead on folks, no need to bash him (Axlfreek and Leesix) for his opinion that makes sense, and has a prior 2002 setlist to back his claim. ?

You are a breath of fresh air....its a realistic unemotional response to the info given. No one has been given anything more than a tourdate and a hopeful email response by Fortus. If that email did not have his name attached to it , it could have sounded like a 1000 different rumours we've already heard.

Regarding people such as leesixxrose who can only respond by bashing others....he is obviously a weak and demoralized individual. He can only feel strong behind the safety of a computer. He is a sad pussy fart stain in society...desperatly wanting to be liked but knowing in his heart he will always be despised.

Dude your right!!!! do we know each other? how do you know me so well??? do we drink together???

Your shallow....your not hard to figure out. Anyone who reads your posts can quickly realize you live a hollow life.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2006, 05:48:09 AM »

If CD is going to be released in september, they could easily release a single in june... ok
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2006, 06:02:15 AM »

Dave.. Thanks for posting that!  ok

Regarding the discussion you all are into, I dont know what to belive, who's in the band, Slash Duff reunion, release date of C.D. all that stuff, I have decided to do the most logical: Stop speculating, and just wait for a official press release, or just go to the fucking concert and see myself who is playing with Axl, and who's not. It's actually pretty simple...   Roll Eyes

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2006, 06:09:48 AM »

Your shallow....your not hard to figure out. Anyone who reads your posts can quickly realize you live a hollow life.

Thanks again!! Coz were all here to discuss me!
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2006, 06:12:06 AM »

September still feels like a horribly long way off to me. A finished version of one of the leaked tracks should be released as a single ASAP, or even all of them as an EP. I continue to listen to all four tracks regulalry and will surely be tired of them by the time CD comes out.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2006, 06:14:12 AM »

If CD is going to be released in september, they could easily release a single in june... ok

true, but easily never seems to happen. Once rio happens all questions should be answered
Saboteur Cyb. Punk
Banned
Rocker

Buckethead unmasked!!!

« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2006, 06:18:32 AM »

No way! November is the month  rofl rofl rofl

I Mean Acid / Do Ya Like It ?
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2006, 06:18:54 AM »

drool

i can't fuckin wait till rio and hear the fucking maniac speak!!!!

we just want a little bit of hope!!! everything i here i take with a pinch of salt until there is some sort of official announcement!

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2006, 06:25:02 AM »

drool

i can't fuckin wait till rio and hear the fucking maniac speak!!!!

we just want a little bit of hope!!! everything i here i take with a pinch of salt until there is some sort of official announcement!

45 days man.... 45 freakin days.... I just keep hoping i dont log on during the next month and see that hes cancelled again... he did that in 04 and that sucked big time.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2006, 06:47:38 AM »

thanks for posting that mail dave ok

the first news after a long downtime......

and mr. intensity, please stop forcing your insider position on us. it`s cool if you have some sources, but it`s not about that. you`re acting like a smartass here and most people don`t like that. nobody cares if your predictions were/are right or not. basically, most people here could`ve guessed the same things as you did.....

my impression is, that with each post you do, you`re trying to prove that you know more than other people....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2006, 06:53:08 AM »

In the email he mention the word "HOPEFULLY" and "HOPE"
So this can't be 100% confirm.

I do wish this gonna happen but I think the management should issue a press release SOON

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
sandman
Legend

« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2006, 07:44:36 AM »

i'm guessing if all goes well with the european tour, an announcement and a single will be released in august. the record label needs some certainty regarding this band's ability to tour and promote the album.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2006, 07:50:00 AM »

i'm guessing if all goes well with the european tour, an announcement and a single will be released in august. the record label needs some certainty regarding this band's ability to tour and promote the album.

surely the amount of money they have pumped into this they will release it regardless of axl being able to complete a tour.
madagas
« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2006, 08:06:31 AM »

For the life of me, how is this good news? Seriously, Fortus has given timeframes before and nothing has happened. What a joke....an ongoing dog chases it's tail game. Always sometime far off. Touring again without an album is an utter joke. I don't care if the tour starts in Greenland....they need a record. So when this Euro tour implodes like the last big jaunt they went on.....back to the drawing board. This Euro tour just smells like a big cash grab. Axl had 3 and a half years to finish 12-13 songs and still hasn't done it.  rant rant
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: