Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:39:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 85057 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2006, 11:36:28 AM »

Dave, thank you for posting that mail. It's awesome. I really really hope that September will be the month and I'm really happy for the American fans that there is talk about an American tour.

Mr. Intensity, please start a thread where people can bash you. I really don't care about your opinions or 'inside information' as long as you cannot provide a reliable source. And it's annoying that this good news is overshadowed by your 'I told you so', 'this is exactly what I was told' comments, without really saying anything we don't already know or could have guessed for ourselves. So, please do me a favor and fuck off.

These are the type of posts which will influence me to keep saying "I told you so." peace

Ever wonder why you were banned a few years ago? A hint: your act got boring and annoying.

/jarmo

My acts never consisted of anything but replying to people who start stuff with me... find me one post where I've been impolite to someone without being provoked?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #201 on: April 11, 2006, 11:40:02 AM »

Come on, it's your "attitude" like I told you in a PM.

"Look at me, I knew about this before you did, I told you so!  peace " or "I heard so and so leaked, did you hear this rumor? Send me the tracks!  peace".

How many times do we need to hear that? Once was fine... Then the board went down and once it came back, you kept going on and on about the same stuff.... Time to move on?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #202 on: April 11, 2006, 11:43:50 AM »

"Look at me, I knew about this before you did, I told you so!? peace " or "I heard so and so leaked, did you hear this rumor? Send me the tracks!? peace".

How many times do we need to hear that? Once was fine... Then the board went down and once it came back, you kept going on and on about the same stuff.... Time to move on?

/jarmo

Well, which would you prefer Jarmo... that I take the criticism, then when something is posted to prove what I originally stated I simply say "look, I told you so." Or would you prefer I use foul language and just bash the people who doubted me? I have never went into anyones thread and tried to get a rise out of them. If it is my behavior that annoys someone, then when they bash me, I just behave the same way in order to annoy them further. I find it hilarious that one member in particular stalks my email address, to know that I have ruined someone's day that much is quite comical. I have never stooped that low to online stalk someone. Yet, I am being threatened to be banned? Doesn't make sense.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2006, 11:48:31 AM »

"Look at me, I knew about this before you did, I told you so!  peace " or "I heard so and so leaked, did you hear this rumor? Send me the tracks!  peace".

/jarmo

Well, which would you prefer Jarmo... that I take the criticism, then when something is posted to prove what I originally stated I simply say "look, I told you so." Or would you prefer I use foul language and just bash the people who doubted me? I have never went into anyones thread and tried to get a rise out of them. If it is my behavior that annoys someone, then when they bash me, I just behave the same way in order to annoy them further. I find it hilarious that one member in particular stalks my email address, to know that I have ruined someone's day that much is quite comical. I have never stooped that low to online stalk someone. Yet, I am being threatened to be banned? Doesn't make sense.

you don`t get it. we neither need, nor want people like you on this board!!

edit: i forgot to say one thing: get a life!!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

Back on topic.  ok

September seems too far away to "worry" about. I'm just looking forward to May at the moment.  Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2006, 11:55:45 AM »

Take the hint Intensity.  You've never once provided us with something that would remotely verify you as an insider.  You broadcast common sense statements and when it's for certain that they're true, you take credit as an insider.  Every other post of yours is about how great you are or how you knew this forever.  In other words, knock your campaign of self-importance off before the mods do it for you.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2006, 11:56:42 AM »

I think the picture will be A LOT clearer in May as well, which is why I am looking forward to it. By then we'll have a full tour schedule, an idea of what songs will be played on the tour, we'll know who the new 3rd guitarest is, and hopefully we'll have more concrete info on the tracklisting/status of Chinese Democracy. ?yes
SADIS
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2006, 11:56:45 AM »

Back on topic.? ok

September seems too far away to "worry" about. I'm just looking forward to May at the moment.? Grin

/jarmo

I can't get rid of this "nasty" feeling that you know a tiny bit more than we do.......especially since the last "downtime" we got leaks.....I was honestly expecting something this time.......
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 11:58:22 AM by SADIS » Logged
WARose
Legend

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2006, 11:57:25 AM »

Back on topic.  ok

September seems too far away to "worry" about. I'm just looking forward to May at the moment.  Grin

/jarmo

i don`t care about a US tour by the way hihi

but CD in september isn`t such a great idea imo. june/july would be much better...

it makes this tour look like a joke...  hopefully they`ll hurry up to get a single out there in june soon after rio. but since it`s gnr/axl i won`t bet my ass on it peace

perhaps a september release was the plan from the beginning. i still believe a two show reunion was planned a while ago. according to that theory, they would`ve released GH2 in march/june and CD in september.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2006, 12:00:39 PM »

Back on topic.? ok

September seems too far away to "worry" about. I'm just looking forward to May at the moment.? Grin

/jarmo

I would be happy with a new single in may before the tour to get the ball rolling for the album in sept

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2006, 12:01:52 PM »

It just seems like everyone is scared to give an actual date or realistic timetable.. I'm not talking an email from a member, I mean merck or axl rose.. Like saying something not cryptic just fact..
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »

Mr. Itensity, let me say something: I was told that they will play The Blues. Yeah, I'm an insider now. I'll say "I told you so" later because everything I'll say it will turn out to be true. hihi

I don't think it was ever in any doubt that they would play The Blues since Axl said its his favourite and it has the lionshare of votes for favourite new guns song on the message boards.

I wonder how/if the song has evolved.

P.S Mr. Intensity, I've beaten you to it. I've heard that the setlist includes "Set Me Free", "Slither" and "Fall To Pieces". You've heard it here first. Watch this space.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 12:04:01 PM by CAFC Nick » Logged
WARose
Legend

« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »

Back on topic.  ok

/jarmo

I would be happy with a new single in may before the tour to get the ball rolling for the album in sept

i said "soon after rio" in my last post, but i fully agree with you. we need a single before rio ok

WARose
Legend

« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2006, 12:03:21 PM »

It just seems like everyone is scared to give an actual date or realistic timetable.. I'm not talking an email from a member, I mean merck or axl rose.. Like saying something not cryptic just fact..

maybe richard said september, although june is planned at the moment hihi

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2006, 12:05:21 PM »

The fact is no one wants to commit to the album's release date.... I just find that odd tour coming a past tour came n went... Not just one thing like cd is definetly coming at this time...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2006, 12:07:49 PM »

In  gnr nothing is set in stone, things change.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »

I'm just pissed because Sept. is so damn far away! haha... well it's better than waiting for years I guess.

I still think anything is possible. There is such a thing as disinformation.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2006, 12:13:17 PM »

Yeah, if you think logical...

Take the S and the E and P from september and you'll have T, and what comes after T?
U...which is pronounced in a similar way as the start if the word "June"

Haha Grin

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2006, 12:16:03 PM »

In? gnr nothing is set in stone, things change.
just sounds like reasons to say oh we never said cd was coming out..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »

Back on topic.? ok

/jarmo

I can't get rid of this "nasty" feeling that you know a tiny bit more than we do.......especially since the last "downtime" we got leaks.....I was honestly expecting something this time.......

Both times the server was acting up....

If you were hoping for something other than the issues being fixed, then you were hoping for too much.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: