Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:54:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 85057 times)
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2006, 12:24:51 PM »

I find it hilarious that one member in particular stalks my email address, to know that I have ruined someone's day that much is quite comical. I have never stooped that low to online stalk someone. Yet, I am being threatened to be banned? Doesn't make sense.

"Stalking"? That's amusing. Try googling. Maybe took 5 seconds out of my day.  ok

PM me and I'll tell you what I do for a living. Then we'll see if you ruined my day or whether I've got more important things to do.

This is a hobby for me, this whole GnR forum thing, it seems very important to you. Although obviously you are going to use a 5 second googling of your email address (which is part of your profile) as proof that I take it too seriously.  rofl

Oh and for the record, you being banned makes perfect sense to me.  hihi
SADIS
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2006, 12:35:46 PM »

Back on topic.? ok

September seems too far away to "worry" about. I'm just looking forward to May at the moment.? Grin

/jarmo

I can't get rid of this "nasty" feeling that you know a tiny bit more than we do.......especially since the last "downtime" we got leaks.....I was honestly expecting something this time.......

Both times the server was acting up....

If you were hoping for something other than the issues being fixed, then you were hoping for too much.

/jarmo

Hahah, I know.....sort of tongue in cheek...... "last time the server went down we got leaks, what will we get this time?"

And I'm really happy the board is up and running again since Mygnr got old real quickly.  ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

I'm going all alone to RIR now crying

To me this news from  Fortus, are very sad, altought i'm thankfull someone is talking.

a set list full of oldies might still be well worth the concert fee but like your friends I don't see it would be worth the  expenses and time for air travel. I'm wavering.

But this letter doesn't say they are not playing new tunes, does it? Huh
just some people here are assuming so.

To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to
release multiple records over the next few years.  Hopefully starting
in Sept.  We are currently rehearsing for our tour in Europe this
summer and the band is sounding better than ever.  Hope to see you in
September here in the states.
thanks for your continued support.
richard

thanks for sharing dave.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2006, 01:21:42 PM »

Mr. Itensity, let me say something: I was told that they will play The Blues. Yeah, I'm an insider now. I'll say "I told you so" later because everything I'll say it will turn out to be true. hihi

I don't think it was ever in any doubt that they would play The Blues since Axl said its his favourite and it has the lionshare of votes for favourite new guns song on the message boards.
Sorry, I forgot to put the sarcasm there.

Oops, it happened again! Grin

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2006, 01:25:42 PM »

I find it hilarious that one member in particular stalks my email address, to know that I have ruined someone's day that much is quite comical. I have never stooped that low to online stalk someone. Yet, I am being threatened to be banned? Doesn't make sense.

"Stalking"? That's amusing. Try googling. Maybe took 5 seconds out of my day.? ok

PM me and I'll tell you what I do for a living. Then we'll see if you ruined my day or whether I've got more important things to do.

This is a hobby for me, this whole GnR forum thing, it seems very important to you. Although obviously you are going to use a 5 second googling of your email address (which is part of your profile) as proof that I take it too seriously.? rofl

Oh and for the record, you being banned makes perfect sense to me.? hihi

Yeah, but the fact is you "cared" enough to search a google database for my email address or posting activity from that name. Then you post that screen shot when you had no clue I was actually ridiculing the guy who owned that site.. me and a group of others who post at another site www.facethejury.com went there often and ridiculed him, primarily because he was a pedophile who set up a FTP site to trade girls nudes pics who were ftj posters that he was too much of a douche to obtain himself, he had to hack photobuckets. I called all people on that site who were mods "The Nude Nazi Army." Anyway, this is a hobby for me too bro, I am at work as well chief. ok ?Never once have I been concerned enough over a poster to check their profile information or even google search to look and see if they post on other forums.. to me, you sound kind of creepy. You're definitely a man who like to take his internet seriously it seems.

My guess is this is a pic of you after you found out I posted on another site and found info you were going to try to use to make me look bad.....

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 01:34:22 PM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2006, 01:39:07 PM »

I don't believe anything about "Chinese Democracy" until it is safely playing in my home stereo.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2006, 02:04:12 PM »

Yeah, but the fact is you "cared" enough to search a google database for my email address or posting activity from that name. Then you post that screen shot when you had no clue I was actually ridiculing the guy who owned that site.. me and a group of others who post at another site www.facethejury.com went there often and ridiculed him, primarily because he was a pedophile who set up a FTP site to trade girls nudes pics who were ftj posters that he was too much of a douche to obtain himself, he had to hack photobuckets. I called all people on that site who were mods "The Nude Nazi Army." Anyway, this is a hobby for me too bro, I am at work as well chief. ok ?Never once have I been concerned enough over a poster to check their profile information or even google search to look and see if they post on other forums.. to me, you sound kind of creepy. You're definitely a man who like to take his internet seriously it seems.

And you didn't "care"? Cos this post defending yourself certainly took you longer than me googling your name did. My almost 300 posts in 18 months make it pretty clear I take this stuff seriously, huh?? ok And with regard to checking your profile info, it's something I naturally do due to the nature of my job, but lets not talk serious stuff, you seem more suited to name calling and insult hurling. But hey we can round in circles doing this petty crap all day if you want. I gotta be honest with you, you're getting boring.

Anyway, if you wanna try and claim some sort of victory on the basis that I take this stuff too seriously then go ahead, that's not to say I'm not gonna stop calling you every time you act like a ****. The fact that at least 80% of this forum wants you banned speaks for itself. I got better things to do with my time then argue with an idiot who seems to have made up some alter ego that gains him that extra attention he needs to get through his life.? rofl

Jarmo, I've no doubt you'll do the decent thing, I'm just surprised it has taken you this long. What happened to the Nazi moderating team that people used to go crazy at?? hihi
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 02:08:08 PM by gigger » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2006, 02:07:06 PM »

The Guy in the picture looks like Lukas Haas.

I know gigger.

He's no Lukas Haas.

Smiley

Sorry, off topic, I know.  But I couldn't resist.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2006, 02:09:46 PM »

The Guy in the picture looks like Lukas Haas.

I know gigger.

He's no Lukas Haas.

Smiley

Sorry, off topic, I know.? But I couldn't resist.

Phew! rofl
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2006, 02:10:01 PM »

And you didn't "care"? Cos this post defending yourself certainly took you longer than me googling your name did. But hey we can round in circles doing this petty crap all day if you want.

Anyway, if you wanna try and claim some sort of victory on the basis that I take this stuff too seriously then go ahead, that's not to say I'm not gonna stop calling you every time you act like a ****. The fact that at least 80% of this forum wants you banned speaks for itself. I got better things to do with my time then argue with an idiot who seems to have made up some alter ego that gains him that extra attention he needs to get through his life.? rofl

Jarmo, I've no doubt you'll do the decent thing, I'm just surprised it has taken you this long. What happened to the Nazi moderating team that people used to go crazy at?? hihi

Well, I assured Jarmo I wouldn't lash out at anyone, nor bother anyone unless I was provoked, and I haven't. I'd assume he as well as other posters equates your online stalking to be as bad as me being "annoying." Believe it or not chief, there are at least 4-5 people here I care enough to im info to and they know I'm not full of shit. I'll admit I have purposely been annoying at times, but I have never lied to this board about anything. Can we both agree to refrain from insults now and let this topic remain open since Davegnfnr2k started it and it has relevant info in it.

Thanks.
Z
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »

I have an idea.......

Why don't we give Axl, Merck & co. the benefit of the doubt this time. ?2006 has been GNR packed thus far compared to yesteryears.

The release of CD, imo, will be unprecedented.

We'll probably hear about Septmeber from here on out. ?Then out of nowhere, the cd will be available on itunes where the market has shifted. ?Everyone has them....especially those paying the money these days for new music......the kids. ?Well actually their parents. ?Teens today are getting Itunes gift cards for all gift giving occassions. ?

They spend their time downloading and loading their their ipods as much as they chat on IM. ?Actually they download as they chat on IM. ?CONSTANTLY!!!

I see CD just popping up unadvertised on itunes. ?Then an announcement fo the release of the actual cd merely weeks in advance. ?I can even see a release on the Friday before the set-date.

Who here thinks Axl wants his hard work pirated?? ?Who here thinks Axl will want the company to go out of their way to avoid thieves taking advantage of the most anticipated record in music history??

As far as Richard's info...my guess is that it comes from the tiem the band has spent together recently while rehearsing. ?It makes sense that Axl sat everybody down and said, "here's the plan"......."by Septemebr at the latest".

I'm guessing Axl knows these guys are ready and probably won't stick by any longer if 2006 becomes another missed oppurtunity.

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »

Believe it or not chief, there are at least 4-5 people here I care enough to im info to and they know I'm not full of shit.

Have I not made it perfectly clear yet? I don't just think you are full of shit, I know you are full of shit - and that was before any googling went on.? rofl

For the record, I haven't insulted anyone... when I called you an idiot I was simply stating facts.  ok
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 02:14:56 PM by gigger » Logged
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

Believe it or not chief, there are at least 4-5 people here I care enough to im info to and they know I'm not full of shit.

Have I not made it perfectly clear yet? I don't just think you are full of shit, I know you are full of shit - and that was before any googling went on.? rofl

Yeah, but I could disprove you at ANY time I please and eventually I will. Let's just refrain from public bashing as to respect Jarmo's board. I just tried to talk sense with you, but again you're trying to start a flame war. You're being immature about the whole thing actually dude. When I am immature, it's an act, today your immaturity is genuine.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2006, 02:18:56 PM »

I want to give a congrats to Mr Intensity and Gigger for successfully throwing this thread into a personal pissing contest.? take a bow guys, or PM perhaps?

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2006, 02:20:10 PM »

Back on topic:
I hope the news is true, although we had so many delays and alleged release dates that one has to be skeptical. But if it is true, I am definitely going to get great seats!

And notice Richard said "hopefully in September." How many previous Sept. deadlines have come and gone?
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »

Yeah, but I could disprove you at ANY time I please and eventually I will.

I wait with bated breath. ?rofl

*Thorazine* - My sincerest apologies although I do think every avenue has been exhausted in the 10+ page discussion of this email. ?Roll Eyes

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2006, 02:21:02 PM »

Don't we all wish we were as cool as Mr. Intensity?? dude's right about something maybe 3 times outta 40.? Haha, gotta love that inside information.? Wink

But yeah, great to hear that Fortus responded and is looking to release a CD and tour the US.? Finally, some good will come from the GNR camp, hopefully.

Post something I was wrong about??

Hey Nostradamus!
Its not that hard to figure out GNR are playing together no! They are going on a tour soon. Did u know that?
And that a US tour is possible for September, is not that hard to figure out eather! So..
Just calm down. Stop talking about yourself all the time... We only get the real info when it is real, and that is from
GNR camp itself. Id ont care if your Brains grandmother, or Richards dentist! GNR have a plan, and we dont need to
know what it is, before a good source tells us...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2006, 02:23:17 PM »

*Thorazine* - My sincerest apologies although I do think every avenue has been exhausted in the 10+ page discussion of this email. ?Roll Eyes

I'm just fucking with you guys Gigger. ok  I know in Sp1at land you would of locked this thread the minute someone veered off-topic.  You are the lock king, you can do anything.

Damn now I'm off-topic. Smiley

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #238 on: April 11, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

I have an idea.......

Why don't we give Axl, Merck & co. the benefit of the doubt this time. ?2006 has been GNR packed thus far compared to yesteryears.

The release of CD, imo, will be unprecedented.

We'll probably hear about Septmeber from here on out. ?Then out of nowhere, the cd will be available on itunes where the market has shifted. ?Everyone has them....especially those paying the money these days for new music......the kids. ?Well actually their parents. ?Teens today are getting Itunes gift cards for all gift giving occassions. ?

They spend their time downloading and loading their their ipods as much as they chat on IM. ?Actually they download as they chat on IM. ?CONSTANTLY!!!

I see CD just popping up unadvertised on itunes. ?Then an announcement fo the release of the actual cd merely weeks in advance. ?I can even see a release on the Friday before the set-date.

Who here thinks Axl wants his hard work pirated?? ?Who here thinks Axl will want the company to go out of their way to avoid thieves taking advantage of the most anticipated record in music history??

As far as Richard's info...my guess is that it comes from the tiem the band has spent together recently while rehearsing. ?It makes sense that Axl sat everybody down and said, "here's the plan"......."by Septemebr at the latest".

I'm guessing Axl knows these guys are ready and probably won't stick by any longer if 2006 becomes another missed oppurtunity.

The record company spent $13M+ on this records but it won't insist on a major promotion? ?I think they need to; all the people I know who loved GNR back in the day, but aren't the fanatics we are, don't seem to know or care much about the new album, tour, etc. ?

And I don't understand how advertising increases the piracy risk.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2006, 02:27:20 PM »

I'm just fucking with you guys Gigger. ok? I know in Sp1at land you would of locked this thread the minute someone veered off-topic.? You are the lock king, you can do anything.

Damn now I'm off-topic. Smiley

*Searches for lock button then realises he isn't a mod*  rant
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: