Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Beijing Olympics 2008
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beijing Olympics 2008  (Read 44125 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 07:54:22 AM »

misty may-something was fricking hot on the beachvolley drool a bigger set of boobs on her and i'm all set

sweden has gotten their first medal too Cheesy

coach K should give boozer more time damn it
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:08:16 AM by CheapJon » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 01:20:25 PM »

I just hope the USA men's basketball team get's their ass kicked big time!

haha i doubt it...the only time any other country was able to beat the U.S team is when we dont send our best players....anytime we do we destroy every country out there....
Only reason we lost last time is we sent a second rate coach in Larry Brown to Handle the squad.  Now you got Coach K, the best in Mens College Basketball, Well respected that people WANT to play for him, Kobe wanted to get him to coach the lakers before Phil Jackson returned. The team is young, and they don't have the attitude they are unstoppable, they know anyting less then gold is unacceptable. Not to mention last time Larry Brown didnt like using the young guys so he rested Carmelo for most of the Medal games, after he was the highest scorer in the first rounds.  Coach K wont be doing that. Larry Brown was the reason we didnt get gold in 2004 Athens.

yeah Larry Brown had ALOT to do with it...but that squad was WEAK!! wasnt Marbury on that team? lol
It had all to do with Larry Brown, I am from Michigan USA, and a Huge Detroit Pistons Fan, and we Had Larry Brown as a Coach, we are looking to repeat as NBA Champions in Game 7 and Larry Brown is going against his best friend Greg Popovich and he says something along the lines of "I wouldnt be made if reg won, hes my friend and I only want the best for him"  I dont care if hes your brother, you are 1 game away from winning it all go for the jugular. Dont play it nice. He is a Tool. He also Drafted Darko for us and wasted a second overal pick in which we could of gotten, Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne Wade, and much more.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 04:04:55 PM »

I just hope the USA men's basketball team get's their ass kicked big time!

haha i doubt it...the only time any other country was able to beat the U.S team is when we dont send our best players....anytime we do we destroy every country out there....
Only reason we lost last time is we sent a second rate coach in Larry Brown to Handle the squad.  Now you got Coach K, the best in Mens College Basketball, Well respected that people WANT to play for him, Kobe wanted to get him to coach the lakers before Phil Jackson returned. The team is young, and they don't have the attitude they are unstoppable, they know anyting less then gold is unacceptable. Not to mention last time Larry Brown didnt like using the young guys so he rested Carmelo for most of the Medal games, after he was the highest scorer in the first rounds.  Coach K wont be doing that. Larry Brown was the reason we didnt get gold in 2004 Athens.

yeah Larry Brown had ALOT to do with it...but that squad was WEAK!! wasnt Marbury on that team? lol
It had all to do with Larry Brown, I am from Michigan USA, and a Huge Detroit Pistons Fan, and we Had Larry Brown as a Coach, we are looking to repeat as NBA Champions in Game 7 and Larry Brown is going against his best friend Greg Popovich and he says something along the lines of "I wouldnt be made if reg won, hes my friend and I only want the best for him"  I dont care if hes your brother, you are 1 game away from winning it all go for the jugular. Dont play it nice. He is a Tool. He also Drafted Darko for us and wasted a second overal pick in which we could of gotten, Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne Wade, and much more.

true but he also delivered a NBA championship to you guys...something the city of Detroit was NOWHERE near for 15 years prior..you have to give him credit for that....but it didnt have all to do with Larry Brown...You are telling me that team in 2004 was made up of the best players in the NBA?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »

misty may-something was fricking hot on the beachvolley drool a bigger set of boobs on her and i'm all set

I'm still waiting to be really wowed.  So far the fencing USA gold medalist is in the lead. 
May's not bad.  She's a little bit thick in the middle...but those skimpy beach volleyball shorts kick ass!!!!!!! yes 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »

I'm still waiting to be really wowed.  So far the fencing USA gold medalist is in the lead. 
May's not bad.  She's a little bit thick in the middle...but those skimpy beach volleyball shorts kick ass!!!!!!! yes 

no way man, not if you're talking about Mariel Zagunis

misty may is so much hotter yes hihi
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 07:37:55 PM »

I loved the Swimming Men's 4x100m Freestyle Relay's Final!! I though France would win but USA got it on the very end! It was amazing!!!

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

Thats what the french get for talking so much trash. Saying you are gonna smash a team with probably the best swimmer in the world not such a good idea.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 11:57:36 PM »

no way man, not if you're talking about Mariel Zagunis

misty may is so much hotter yes hihi

Yeah I was talkin' 'bout Zagunis...but she is eclipsed by Nastia Leukin.  How can you not dig a chick with Nasty built into her name?   hihi  Yes, quite the large forehead, but she's hot and has amazing poise.   yes

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »

the chinese girls in the gymnastics don't even look like they're 10 let-a-lone 16. they're just lil sticks Undecided

i happened to catch a little bit of it last night...

\m/

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »

the chinese girls in the gymnastics don't even look like they're 10 let-a-lone 16. they're just lil sticks Undecided

i happened to catch a little bit of it last night...

\m/

man we're talking the beatiful women participating and u bring up children.. that sick man no

hihi just kiddin' yeah i know what u mean, i bet china has cheated with  the ages on some in their gymnastics and diving or whatever it's called Tongue
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »

^ before we throw stones at the Chinese government for the obviously underaged gymnasts, let's consider the deceit began in some faraway local province.  The families of the gymnasts know it's a lie, but beyond that, how can we prove it?  Bela Karolyi is right.  The age minimum should be eliminated.  It's not enforceable. 

I must say I've been pleasantly surprised with the Olympics coverage.  Costas, Collinsworth, and Karolyi have all been great.  Even the gymnastics commentators have explained the shit well to someone like me who doesn't know a damn thing about gymnastics!   yes

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 01:22:11 AM »

What do you guys think about all the fake stuff: Fake fireworks display on TV, The Chinese girl miming to somebody else's voice... I think the Chinese are missing the point of the Olympics and focussing too much on the 'visual' aspect of things...

Fuck 'Em All.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 02:21:02 AM »

Fuck everything else, it's all about the Brazilian Synchronized Swimming Team.

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 04:24:30 AM »

damn anyone see that kid fall just now on the high bar?
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 04:25:05 AM »

Homeboy took a nasty beef.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 04:27:41 AM »

How about the one that one guy had on the rings when he lost his grip right before the dismount. That looked PAINFUL.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2008, 04:29:50 AM »

i missed that one
GNRFAN20
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2008, 04:31:58 AM »

Can't forget about this horrible accident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJiPokcHvuw
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2008, 04:34:11 AM »

damn were losing the medal count. we should have a couple more golds on the way too, basketball,womens volleyball, and michael phelps should bring in 2 more gold medals
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2008, 04:38:58 AM »

The reason China is up is because as the host country, they are automatically entered in every event.

But yeah, we need to step it up a notch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: