Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:18:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I was PM'ed from a mid level lakey at Geffen (not earth shaking)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I was PM'ed from a mid level lakey at Geffen (not earth shaking)  (Read 4507 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 04:03:24 PM »

Well, that about covers it then.? Lock this or something.

Wait. You're going to rely on the word of an anonymous alleged insider versus another alleged insider? I fail to see the logic there. People are anonymous on the Internet. Anyone can claim to be an insider.

I'm not bashing Mysteron or saying I don't believe him - but I don't like trusting ANYONE on the Internet unless they are a verified source. That's why I, personally, take 99% of all GN'R "news" with a grain of salt - including this post.

hey Mysteron is a verified source otherwise Jarmo wouldnt let him post what he does he always provides proof to Jarmo plus he was the one who helped set up the Pre sales remember that ok
hRob
Rocker

The Defender of the Opera

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 04:05:57 PM »

Fake

That's the real power. Kill the rumour with just one word.

13/6/2006 Prague, 27/9/2010 Prague, 13/7/2012 Pie?ťany, 4/7/2017 Prague
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 04:06:21 PM »

Yep mysteron is the man.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 04:13:35 PM »

Well, that about covers it then.? Lock this or something.

Wait. You're going to rely on the word of an anonymous alleged insider versus another alleged insider? I fail to see the logic there. People are anonymous on the Internet. Anyone can claim to be an insider.

I'm not bashing Mysteron or saying I don't believe him - but I don't like trusting ANYONE on the Internet unless they are a verified source. That's why I, personally, take 99% of all GN'R "news" with a grain of salt - including this post.

hey Mysteron is a verified source otherwise Jarmo wouldnt let him post what he does he always provides proof to Jarmo plus he was the one who helped set up the Pre sales remember that ok

Jarmo and I are trusted sources

It is cool and can be checked
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 04:31:56 PM »

Fake

that's what I mean for "style"  smoking

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 04:39:04 PM »

I don't see what the big deal is. There's really nothing to be 'fake'. Some kid, fresh out of college gets an internship then offered a marketing job with Geffen. At work he browses a Pearl Jam site (or whatever) and slips out that he works for Geffen. Oh My Choking Soul occassionally writes him, asking about GnR, the guy, admittedly, doesn't know anything & doesn't reply. Finally, OMCS gives him a rare PJ song or something as a favor, and in return, the employee finally replies back.

He says nothing as fact, when he said "The guys aren't standing around the water cooler talking about it" He's just saying EVERYBODY at Geffen doesn't talk about it. I work for a cable company but we weren't all talking about The Chappelle shows Lost Episodes all the time last month, or Deadliest Catch all summer. ?

He also asks "How many big albums are released in Nov-Dec" Well honestly, I can't name many. Normally, CD's are not released around the holidays, and I'm sure there's a been a ton of market research done as to why.. Otherwise, there would be more, alot more. The biggest time for releases are roughly May - Early October. Doesn't mean it won't or can't come out, he's just giving his opinion and saying nope, he hasn't heard anything. Doesn't mean nothings brewing, I'm sure people at Geffen don't get weekly emails as to the progress of CD.
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »

Well, that about covers it then.  Lock this or something.

Jarmo and I are trusted sources

It is cool and can be checked

So if this is false, the alternative would be that a release date HAS been set "internally" within Geffen?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: