Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:21:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will Axl release CD before he dies?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will Axl release CD before he dies?  (Read 6005 times)
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 05:53:40 PM »

"That we'll never get to hear." 

LOL!
That cracked me UP!

Haven't you guys ever heard of dark humor...I'm sure thread starter didn't mean any harm to braided one...why would he\she waste his energy on that?
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »

I'm sorry dark Humor or not! This thread is just plain wrong!!!  no

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 06:08:26 PM »

Actually, this thread isn't stupid at all. Yea Axl is alive (well as far as we now, and that clone theory is just that), but for all intents and purposes he is. And that is how the man wants it. Its not wishing death upon him, so there is no need for you dudes to be all sensitive about it.

The great artists are not like Axl at all. I respect Jarmo, but I think he is a little off with what he said here. Whether the Beatles are ones cup of tea or not, there is no debating that they owned the music world like no other. Axl is the polar opposite. Whereas the Beatles had all the confidence in the world about there music and were the most proficient in there craft, Axl is not.

FUcking shame Axl couldnt take a hint from them, and keep his ass in the studio and perfect his abilities. Fuck live shows...Live shows is obviously not working out for him. I guess studio work isnt either.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2005, 06:14:20 PM »

OK, I just realized that I've made myself look REALLY stupid!
I have an apology to make to Takeshi! I didn't look at who the real thread starter was. For some reason I saw your name up there next to a not very nice comment (actually made by someone else).
I was too angry to check first, and now I've made a stupid mistake.
I'm really sorry! I feel reeally stupid now, so please forgive me for being such an idiot for not checking before I clicked Post.
All that post before was actually aimed at Starchild_666 for that incredibly selfish post.
Everyone who noticed my error, sorry! Takeshi doesn't sicken me! Its Starchild_666 who sickens me!!
*is extremely embarrassed by really really stupid mistake I made*
Sorry to all, but especially Takeshi! You didn't deserve that!
*goes away, hoping that people forgive me for such a stupid mistake* Gah!! Right now I want the ground to open up and bury me! Aaaaah!
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 07:51:50 PM »

Well regardless of when it comes out - I think we all earned or backstage passes by now......

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »

The scary thing is , just like us all Axl is only human. And his age is getting up there .. he could die from a heart attack , stroke , bad botox injection or what have you tomorrow. he could cross the street and get slammed by a bus.

you forgot to mention heat stroke or bowl explotion.....or newmonoultramitroscopicsilicovolcanoconniociese.........or AIDS!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2005, 11:48:21 PM »

he could cross the street and get slammed by a bus.

I don't think there's much chance of that happening, he doesn't leave the house anymore!
If he did you know there would be photos all over the internet of him doing everyday things like shopping and eating in a restaurant.
Since we're on this morbid subject, have you ever thought that Axl may have written his will with specific instruction of what to do with CD in the unfortunate event of his demise?? He may stress that he want's it to be banished into oblivion if he passes away...
I think Axl want's this album to come out now, I think it is ready, well it was before Buckethead left cos you know Axl's gonna have someone come in and re-record his parts  Sad
Knowing how Axl is (And the little jabs at Buckethead in the press release) do you really think he's gonna want a guy who left his band on an album that is so important to him?? Does he want Buckethead to gain even MORE recognition from a new GNR release??Of course not, he already thinks Bucket used his position in GNR to gain more fans. I wish Axl would leave it how it is (I love Buckets playing) but I really doubt he will.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2005, 01:23:57 AM »

II think Axl want's this album to come out now, I think it is ready, well it was before Buckethead left cos you know Axl's gonna have someone come in and re-record his parts? Sad
Knowing how Axl is (And the little jabs at Buckethead in the press release) do you really think he's gonna want a guy who left his band on an album that is so important to him?? Does he want Buckethead to gain even MORE recognition from a new GNR release??Of course not, he already thinks Bucket used his position in GNR to gain more fans. I wish Axl would leave it how it is (I love Buckets playing) but I really doubt he will.

Its possible Axl dislikes BH as much as Slash at this point, so i dont think he will be on it. Especially if BH's playing makes the record kickass, that definately wont sit well because its Axl's masterpeice. Everone will say "whos that guitar player? then "oh, he left a couple years ago because Axl wouldnt release the record". I know Axl wont be happy answering questions like that.

Worst case scenerio, a different player re-records most of BH parts. Like OMG there could be 4 different guitar players credited with every song. Dizzy hinted that Slash and Duff could be on it. Not really them, but songs they helped on.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2005, 03:15:35 AM »

Its possible Axl dislikes BH as much as Slash at this point, so i dont think he will be on it. Especially if BH's playing makes the record kickass, that definately wont sit well because its Axl's masterpeice. Everone will say "whos that guitar player? then "oh, he left a couple years ago because Axl wouldnt release the record". I know Axl wont be happy answering questions like that.

I'm afraid you are right  Sad

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2005, 08:45:24 AM »

I'm sorry dark Humor or not! This thread is just plain wrong!!!? no

Without any real NEW GnR news I am a little curious as to why my thread is so WRONG?  Personally it seems after one's death the celebrities family/record companies and what not whore out the dead one. 

I don't wish death upon anyone I thought it would be an interesting subject to debate, and that is what all message boards threads are ment for. For people to debate the subject.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: