Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:27:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Wikipedia....Heretodaygonetohell.com
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wikipedia....Heretodaygonetohell.com  (Read 2174 times)
Slash_N_Roses
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: July 21, 2005, 05:55:42 PM »

Hey Jarmo.. just wondering if you knew that the online encyclopedia "Wikipedia" had www.heretodaygonetohell.com put down as a link when you search "Guns N' Roses"... Just thought that was cool and didnt know if ya knew or not...Btw on Axls biography on that site it says that in 1993 he offered Kurt Cobain's Nirvana to open up for them but cobain declined..

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 05:59:00 PM »

If I'm correct it was actually in 1992, for the Stadium Summer Tour with Metallica.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 06:06:43 PM »

Will, you're right. I dont like Nirvana very much, only like one song(Heart Shaped Box), but that would have been a VERY interesting tour. Since Nirvana has been brought up, I have a question. Before Kurt killed himself, he was working with Michael Stipe from REM. Did any of the music they were working on ever surface? I checked Kazaa a few years ago, and they didn't have anything.

Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 07:10:55 PM »

Will, you're right. I dont like Nirvana very much, only like one song(Heart Shaped Box), but that would have been a VERY interesting tour. Since Nirvana has been brought up, I have a question. Before Kurt killed himself, he was working with Michael Stipe from REM. Did any of the music they were working on ever surface? I checked Kazaa a few years ago, and they didn't have anything.

If it does exist, Courtney probably put a stop to it, pending some form of payment.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
jnn
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 07:29:51 PM »

If I'm correct it was actually in 1992, for the Stadium Summer Tour with Metallica.
That is correct.   I remember reading a Lars Ulrich interview where he said that Axl wanted them on the tour, but Cobain told Lars he would be fine with touring with Metallica some time, but he didn't want to have anything to do with Guns 'N Roses.  I think it was something about them being typical "rock star types" or something.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 02:29:13 AM »

Hey Jarmo.. just wondering if you knew that the online encyclopedia "Wikipedia" had www.heretodaygonetohell.com put down as a link when you search "Guns N' Roses"...

the idea of wiki is that people creates the entries.
so yo could just go there and put your own gnr website too Smiley

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 09:04:25 AM »

Hey Jarmo.. just wondering if you knew that the online encyclopedia "Wikipedia" had www.heretodaygonetohell.com put down as a link when you search "Guns N' Roses"...

Yeah, but in this case I didn't put the site there... Somebody else did.  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 01:25:26 PM »

Yeah, but in this case I didn't put the site there... Somebody else did.? Tongue

/jarmo

And thats a proof of quality! ok

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
estranged.1098
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 05:35:28 PM »

Kurt didn't like Guns N' Roses because they were the biggest band in the world at the time. Some would say he killed himself because Nirvana got so popular, but of course others think he just wanted to quit the business and was "suicided" because of that.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: