Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:42:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will Buckethead be back for a new tour?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will Buckethead be back for a new tour?  (Read 17571 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2005, 04:45:37 PM »

First of all people need to stop this whole "Zakk Wylde sucks" thing. If you think Zakk Wylde sucks then you're a frigging moron...plain and simple. I don't care who that statement pisses off. Zakk Wylde is an amazing guitarist. Whether he is right for Guns is another question. And secondly I hope to never hear from Buckethead ever again. He's a weirdo. I don't care how talented he is. People say Zakk isn't right for Guns, he's a much better fit than Bucket. He's got that bad ass attitude that Guns USED to have. Thank God Buckethead is gone.

Well said about Zakk Wylde! He fucking rocks, and he DOES have a Gn'R way about him...
BH was funny though.... waitasec... point made. Gn'R isn't meant to be funny. Gn'R is meant to be dangerous, badass, and the epitome of having 500 orgasms at the same time.
I'm not being a hypocrite here... if BH turned into a cross between Rob Zombie, Bob Marley, and Jim Morrison, he'd be all them things, plus extra weed and green hair. The way he is now is crapola even though he can play guitar. He is not a touring person, he is a studio person. He ain't right for Gn'R the way they SHOULD be.
Bye!
PS: Zakk fucking ROCKS and should get a rose tattoo and embrace the arms of Guns N' Roses!!!
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2005, 05:00:12 PM »

It totally blows my mind the amount of asskissing that happens here.

When Buckethead was in the band, all you guys were praising him, saying he was the best thing since sliced bread.
Now that Axl has bashed him, all of a sudden, Buckethead sucks. It's sickening.

And the new band plays the old songs better than the old band?
HA HA HA

I love the new band, but don't be stupid.

But before I get kicked off the board....
No, I don't think Buckethead will be back. But how do we know? Man... Why are these questions even asked? Who the hell can answer them.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2005, 05:54:07 PM »

I have contacted Axl. He said buckethead will be on the tour.

dumb questions deserves dumb replies

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2005, 05:56:26 PM »

i think he will not back

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2005, 06:25:28 PM »

Reality check: Zakk Wylde isn't joining Axl's Band.

I don't think that Fortus and Finck are enough though. Buckethead was quite a talent for this new group; his departure leaves a huge hole.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2005, 06:30:58 PM »

The only way I see Bucket coming back is if a plan is in place and the wheels are rolling. If Bucket sees his parts are still on CD and the album has a definite release date..then he might consider. The best thing would be to release the album, if it gets rave reviews Bucket might wanna come back and take part in what he helped create.

But with Tommys comments, its truly a longshot. They would have to kiss n make up...or they could just play and be mad at each other...either way I wish Bucket would come back....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2005, 06:35:06 PM »

To all you guys saying Buckethead "just stands there" and is "emotionless" ... I just have to rol my eyes at your ignorance.  Roll Eyes

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 06:38:11 PM »

I have to agree.  Of all the times I have seen Bucket live, I couldn't take my eyes off of him, no matter who was standing next to him.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2005, 06:42:10 PM »

To all you guys saying Buckethead "just stands there" and is "emotionless" ... I just have to rol my eyes at your ignorance
dont even bother with them...ull save urself time and frustration

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2005, 06:49:48 PM »

dont even bother with them...ull save urself time and frustration

a maxim of the month...I never learn. Embarrassed

It totally blows my mind the amount of asskissing that happens here.
When Buckethead was in the band, all you guys were praising him, saying he was the best thing since sliced bread.
Now that Axl has bashed him, all of a sudden, Buckethead sucks. It's sickening.

so I don't see. I see the same ppl dissing BH before and after.

Tommys comments
Sometimes very close friends are on joking terms with each other in that manner.
Ok I'm a pest.

I want to see him in the band. If not, that's life.
Maybe the band has found the best thing since buttered bread already.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

why not just a good reunion tour then let GNR be and rest in peace with its glory. Release the new album, yes, because it would be pointless all that time spent on it not to be released. Though i dont think it will make the album any better i think it will be highly over produced, and a bit lame with the "new" muscians.

Anyone who thinks new GNR play old GNR songs better need eyes testing. Just look a chicago 2002's bootleg and watch knocking on heavens door. He just god damn strums while a weird spacy styled keyboard mutilates any melody.

html sucks
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2005, 07:32:50 PM »

I dont know if b.head will be back for a new tour...  honestly i dont care... it would have been better if he would have never even appeared... on Gnr
Annie
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2005, 08:05:55 PM »

I have to say that I AM TOTALLY  mesmerized when Bucket plays guitar, even by himself. I hope he comes back! peace
manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 11:23:31 PM »

I think finck is great, but do you wish bucket was back. I know many of you dilsiked him because of his appearence and doubted he could ever do anything remotely as good as slash, but now hving listed to his work on these leaks have your opinions of him changed?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2006, 11:24:07 PM »

hell yeah.

He deserves to stand up with the rest of the band.

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2006, 11:24:35 PM »

YES!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
alexh0618
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2006, 11:24:42 PM »

Hopefully these songs will shut the hater's mouths.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2006, 11:25:40 PM »

My opinion on Buckethead hasn't changed.  He's arguably the most talented and versatile guitarist alive, a great songwriter, and has a great work ethic  ok
manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2006, 11:25:56 PM »

TWAT is unbelievable especially around at the 4:30 mark when he solo's for about a minute and a half (on the extended version).
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2006, 11:26:23 PM »

Definitely Yes. The IRS solo is great too.

Fuck 'Em All.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: