Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:51:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  NOW TORRENT HERE 12.20.2006 Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA (VisualDepth
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOW TORRENT HERE 12.20.2006 Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA (VisualDepth  (Read 24496 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »

Fuck!! I don't have a clue as to what's goin' on, but I'm tryin' to help seed n' it isn't working. I'll fuck around with it more tomorrow.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2007, 12:11:17 AM »

Speaking of visual depth, I will try this route for now, but did order two weeks ago and have yet to receive.. says it was mailed over a week ago.. should I expect the dvd or just go this route.. thoughts?  already collected payment through paypal..
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2007, 12:26:23 AM »

quick question, is it possible to preview the torrent when downloading it? Ive only downloaded 160 mb so far.

I open up win dvd player, and then drag the uncompleted download file into the screen and it says :  The file number 1 has invalid format

anyone know anything to fix this problem?

cheeers

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2007, 01:00:24 AM »

I found out about this way too late it seems. No seeders on Dime. Undecided

Sorry I had to reboot, I am seeding the dime torrent and the gunsnroses tracker torrent.

Any help would sure be appreciated. Wink

Not a problem.

I see there is three seeders at the moment. One mine is done, I can seed it for a few days. smoking

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2007, 05:12:51 AM »

quick question, is it possible to preview the torrent when downloading it? Ive only downloaded 160 mb so far.

I open up win dvd player, and then drag the uncompleted download file into the screen and it says :  The file number 1 has invalid format

anyone know anything to fix this problem?

cheeers

download a program called VLC Media Player, just google it, use that and it will work!

Jonx
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2007, 05:28:13 AM »

Fuck!! I don't have a clue as to what's goin' on, but I'm tryin' to help seed n' it isn't working. I'll fuck around with it more tomorrow.

i know the feeling. i gave up on it. im uploading mpgs of the show on gnrbootlegs.
GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2007, 05:42:30 AM »

Hi can someone help me here..

I got an error message sometime last night that my disc was out space and the download in BIT Tornado just stopped so its there but not downloading and it got to 85%.  Now I want to resume downloading because I just freed up some space and it wont let me, There's got to be some way of resuming the download without having to call it off or loosing all what I have already downloaded.

Can someone using Bit Tornado please help me?

Thanks,
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2007, 08:57:22 AM »

i know the feeling. i gave up on it. im uploading mpgs of the show on gnrbootlegs.

Yeah - If I get the time, I'll help ya upload.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2007, 02:08:07 PM »

Yeah - If I get the time, I'll help ya upload.

cool, i should be able to finish the first disk tonight. then i'll copy the links here for everyone.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2007, 04:04:53 PM »

Hi can someone help me here..

I got an error message sometime last night that my disc was out space and the download in BIT Tornado just stopped so its there but not downloading and it got to 85%.? Now I want to resume downloading because I just freed up some space and it wont let me, There's got to be some way of resuming the download without having to call it off or loosing all what I have already downloaded.

Can someone using Bit Tornado please help me?

Thanks,

You should try deleting the torrent file only, not what you downloaded, re-download the torrent file, direct it to the folder where you have the download and let it hash check again.  Clear your temp, cache and cookies as well and then re-login to whatever tracker you are downloading on. 

You really shouldn't leave so little space on your HDD free though.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »

Hey guys, thanks for getting this out, Dling now, will seed as long as needed.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2007, 05:44:59 PM »

Just to let you guys know, I changed the file structure and I'm now over seeding on PCT now as well.
GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2007, 08:08:18 PM »

Thanks Bandita..  However I really have no idea how to do all that with Bit Tornado.. I dont know how to delete the torrent file, and the rest of the steps.. Can you help on a sort step by step mode?  I'd really appreciate it.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »

Thanks Bandita..? However I really have no idea how to do all that with Bit Tornado.. I dont know how to delete the torrent file, and the rest of the steps.. Can you help on a sort step by step mode?? I'd really appreciate it.

Delete the torrent file (the file you downloaded from the tracker.)  Do not delete anything in your folders that you have downloaded.  I use Utorrent so I am not sure how Bit Tornado works but it shouldn't really matter. 

I would then just do some cleanup on your PC.  Like clearing the cache, temp and cookies in the Control Panel.  Reboot, then log back into the tracker and grab the torrent file again.  Now when you open it up in Bit Tornado direct it to the folder where your partial download is and it should hash check again and be able to continue the download where you left off.

You can PM me if you need any other help.

GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2007, 07:45:45 PM »

Just finished dowloading and the show looks amazing but just have on problem though.. Im playing it in my NERO player and every time a chapter or song ends it takes back to the menu to select the next song.. I mean it doesnt run nonstop one chapter/song after another like all files usually do..

Is there anything wrong with this download and is any of you having this same problem?  Its really annoying cause you have to click on the next song when it takes you back to the menu after each chapter ends.

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2007, 08:56:38 PM »

Does anyone have any artwork they could post for this?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
GNR2002
Opening Act

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2007, 10:07:36 AM »

Just finished dowloading and the show looks amazing but just have on problem though.. Im playing it in my NERO player and every time a chapter or song ends it takes back to the menu to select the next song.. I mean it doesnt run nonstop one chapter/song after another like all files usually do..

Is there anything wrong with this download and is any of you having this same problem? Its really annoying cause you have to click on the next song when it takes you back to the menu after each chapter ends.

Anyone has this same problem with this torrent?  Please let me know if there's some setting change I can do to make it play normally.

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2007, 11:21:53 AM »

Is there anything wrong with this download and is any of you having this same problem? Its really annoying cause you have to click on the next song when it takes you back to the menu after each chapter ends.

Anyone has this same problem with this torrent?  Please let me know if there's some setting change I can do to make it play normally.

Iffff you would have read previously in this thread, or the original 'Dec 20' show you would know that everyones does that, going back to the menu after some chapters.

ok
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2007, 12:36:36 AM »

hey guys, thanks so much for this. just watched it and the show kicked ass. i made a cover for it, its my first time making a cover so i hope its ok. Thanks again to everybody that got this dvd out here.

here is a link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13737127/122006gnrdvd_2.jpg

p.s. - i used some pics from the 2006 tour pics thread. Thanks to everyone for the awesome pictures also!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 01:20:39 AM by GNR estranged » Logged
Joe2
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2007, 04:15:27 AM »

here is a link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13737127/122006gnrdvd_2.jpg

p.s. - i used some pics from the 2006 tour pics thread. Thanks to everyone for the awesome pictures also!

Awsome cover, man. Well done ok

My DVD collection - www.freewebs.com/luke-joe2/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: