Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:18:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 81936 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2005, 04:47:56 PM »

Then I realized, none of you would ever believe me and I was thinking of ways to prove it. (Aside: See? That's how evil you all are. I've never really spoken to anyone on here, but even my subconscious mind is worried about whether or not you'll believe me.)

hahahaha? ?Grin Grin rofl hihi rofl We kinda had the same reaction in our dreams

Huh what the fuck does it have to do with this tread? everyone should speak about axl's dream, that's it!...oh it seems a madness now, oh shit  confused
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2005, 11:50:04 AM »

I had a dream like last year and me Slash, Izzy and Duff were playing Double Talkin' Jive, but the music wasn't actually DTJ? it was weird. Izzy n' Duff were singing and playing acoustics, Slash was playin' a Les Paul and I was playing a Spanish guitar, there? was drums too but no drummer. Axl wasn't there either.? Sad? I can't remember what the music sounded like. Thats one of the only Gn'R dreams Ive ever had, Ive had others when I was at concerts N' stuff, but this one was special.

smoking Izzy? smoking The Newbie

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2005, 07:14:32 PM »

I had a dream like last year and me Slash, Izzy and Duff were playing Double Talkin' Jive, but the music wasn't actually DTJ? it was weird. Izzy n' Duff were singing and playing acoustics, Slash was playin' a Les Paul and I was playing a Spanish guitar, there? was drums too but no drummer. Axl wasn't there either.? Sad? I can't remember what the music sounded like. Thats one of the only Gn'R dreams Ive ever had, Ive had others when I was at concerts N' stuff, but this one was special.

smoking Izzy? smoking The Newbie

Shocked hell! you must thank Lord about Scott wans't at there to performance cuz ur dream could be a ridiculous nightmare then  smoking
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2005, 07:16:11 PM »

rofl this is propaganda  Roll Eyes

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
shaun
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2005, 02:59:55 PM »

I had my 2nd CD dream last night. Want to here it?

I had it (CD) in my hands, it was like a NIN cd cover, made of soft card (rather than a plastic box). The colour was black and on the front was the image of a melting face, the face looked like a pig?s face (what ever that means?). It was a static image, is was melting and moving in and out of focus (I could almost touch it). The weirdest part was when I opened the cover. On the left sat 1 Cd and on the right there was room for a 2nd cd. I thought it (1 of the cd's) was missing? I had been short changed. Then I looked closer, there were words. The words implied that the spare space (on the right) was there for a reason, as the a 2nd disc would become available in the future (so CD was going to be released in 2 parts?).

And in case you were sondering, nope  i didn't play the cd, damn!!!  Grin
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2005, 03:48:47 PM »

Freaky.? Huh
But I doubt CD is gonna be a double cd if it's released anytime soon, except in our dreams mabey? Grin

smoking Izzy? smoking?

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2005, 03:54:21 PM »

I had it (CD) in my hands, it was like a NIN cd cover, made of soft card (rather than a plastic box). The colour was black and on the front was the image of a melting face, the face looked like a pig?s face (what ever that means?). It was a static image, is was melting and moving in and out of focus (I could almost touch it). The weirdest part was when I opened the cover. On the left sat 1 Cd and on the right there was room for a 2nd cd. I thought it (1 of the cd's) was missing? I had been short changed. Then I looked closer, there were words. The words implied that the spare space (on the right) was there for a reason, as the a 2nd disc would become available in the future (so CD was going to be released in 2 parts?).

And in case you were sondering, nope? i didn't play the cd, damn!!!? Grin

inside ur brain is happening something so very rare to understand really...where ya from? what do you do for the living? if you check your own life out n' later you tell us what the hell you found out in there so we all would understand what the fuck your dream meant!!! i'm not kidding, dude!...you just do what I say n' you'll see!!!...I study psychology ?Cool
shaun
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2005, 04:14:51 PM »

And in case you were sondering, nope  i didn't play the cd, damn!!!  Grin

inside ur brain is happening something so very rare to understand really...where ya from? what do you do for the living? if you check your own life out n' later you tell us what the hell you found out in there so we all would understand what the fuck your dream meant!!! i'm not kidding, dude!...you just do what I say n' you'll see!!!...I study psychology  Cool

I am in Europe, and i love it when i remember dreams. I don't dream often, but when i do, they are always so vivid. Like everyone else, i don't remember all of them (dreams). Normally i'll get a quick flash (glimse) of a past dream and from that one section of a dream i can normally put the rest though  Shocked
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2005, 08:02:25 PM »

all right... time for me to fess up
i've had the following GN'R related dreams over the course of the past few/several years:

1) dreamt i was at msg watching GN'R show - this was before msg was even announced or before i did go there.
    in my dream i was sitting on the upper right side.  when i went i was front of stage 2nd row left side
    in the dream i was in awe of the beauty of the music
    in real life at msg i was brought to tears by KOHD

2)  dreamt I saw Axl/Axl saw me at Herald Square in NYC.  we were across the street from eachother.. me on the north west corner of 34th st. (macy*s corner) and
     Axl on the north east corner of 34th.   we waved at eachother.   this was before i traveled to nyc to see gnr at msg. 
     the hotel room i ended up getting was 4 blocks from this corner/location.

3)  dreamt of being at an outdoor arena seeing GN'R...   seemed to be the same venue i had went to to see Ozzfest... Coral Sky Amphitheatre in west palm beach
     after the show i was among many fans behind a chain link fence watching from the band pass on the way out of the venue.
      in the dream i said something directed to Axl and he replied.  this dream was before the gnr show was scheduled for west palm beach at this same venue - now
       known as the Sound Advice Amphitheatre.  (the show was amongst those cancelled on the 02 tour)

not saying i have/had any premonitions... as i am from new york city it is logical that i would imagine seeing gnr there.. and likewise imagine seeing axl nearby...
and likewise in florida having been to the outdoor arena in west palm beach - then imagined seeing GN'R there

there are others...
but  Lips Sealed
 Wink

DaBrookman
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2005, 09:11:36 PM »

I had a dream a few days ago, I was in the 1st round stage of American Idol singing "November Rain" I did a backflip and Randy Jackson said, "Dude you rock!" ah, dreams...
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2005, 09:58:40 PM »

I had a dream last night that a single was released and Axl was on the cover. He had short hair, was slim and looked really freaky, possessed looking - grinning evily....
The song was really bizarre, really demented sounding..
The dream itself, was quite disturbing....

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Jungleboy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2005, 10:20:49 PM »

My GNR dream was of being at a concert, in some huge dark venue, and being really near the stage. I wandered off to the side stage area, and there was a crappy wooden table, the folding kind, like at community centers and stuff, with a DJ station, and i got to open this big black binder, with like 4 cd's a page, and listen to a ton of new music, while the band played 'Madagascar'. Later after the song, Axl came over to the table and started collecting the music, and I begged him to let me keep some, That I wouldnt show anybody or anything. I remember he treated me kinda rudely and laughed in my face, and took the binder away.
christina_rose
Headliner

Axl is my everything

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2005, 10:28:12 PM »

I had a dream last night. I was walking around a futuristic looking city. People started pointing up to the sky. I looked up, and there was this big black thing, like a rod or something. It was stretching itself across the sky. Eventually it stopped, and produced an image. It was a news report. "Chinese Democracy is coming" Then a clock came up, and it was counting down. I went nuts. I started running. I don't know why. I kept looking up at different billboards, and the clock was getting closer and closer to zero. Eventually I wound up on a rooftop. There were a few people milling about. No one was really sure what was going on. There was this huge line of bodyguards just standing there. Somehow I was the only one who knew what was happening. I started screaming and yelling and going insane. People kept coming out to talk to the crowd, dropping hints about what was going on. For a moment I thought I was wrong, and it was something else. Then, out comes Axl. He starts singing........Welcome to the Jungle??!!?? I'm confused. Then he sings Madagascar, and one other song. He says something, and then leaves. I was crushed. I swore the album was coming out, and all it was was some sort of ploy, and nothing more. God was I depressed when I woke up. I wonder if my brain was trying to tell me something???

"And those technical delays had nothing to do with my sorry ass"-Axl Rose
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2005, 04:59:18 AM »

there are others...
but Lips Sealed
 Wink

What do you mean others...... Huh

usurper
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2005, 04:45:19 PM »

I had a dream a few days ago where I was at a concert, a gnr concert, 2005, album just came out and they are touring Europe. The show was great, a lotta new songs, 90% new songs me thinks and at the end of the show I start crying, crying because I just waited fourteen years for one album. Fourteen years of waiting, and I thought to myself "Was it really worth all this time?" When I woke up I had tears running down my face.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2005, 06:22:22 PM »

You should make a song about that dream you could call it.... 14 Years? Grin
Anyway hopefully CD will we worth the wait? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

usurper
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2005, 07:42:56 PM »

You should make a song about that dream you could call it.... 14 Years? Grin
Anyway hopefully CD will we worth the wait? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

CD better be a fucking 4 disc or more to make up for all the time we lost.............
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2005, 07:49:12 AM »

4 disk that would be like, what, 64 songs wouldn't it? Huh
If he did release 4 cd's then would he sell them seperatley like UYIs, if so that's gonna be alot of money, around 72Euro/dollars.

smoking Izzy? smoking

Elrothiel
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2005, 08:40:53 AM »

I had a dream a few days ago where I was at a concert, a gnr concert, 2005, album just came out and they are touring Europe. The show was great, a lotta new songs, 90% new songs me thinks and at the end of the show I start crying, crying because I just waited fourteen years for one album. Fourteen years of waiting, and I thought to myself "Was it really worth all this time?" When I woke up I had tears running down my face.
Aww! I can so understand that!! But don't cry, it will happen, and it WILL be worth it! But yea... if its not (and there is that awful chance), ?don't worry because you still have the old stuff, and that is still something you can enjoy and love!! But I hope to death that ChiDem will be worth this long wait!! It probably will be, but people only say it won't be because its "cool" to slate New Guns, and that ain't right. How the fuck do they know whether or not the finished product will be good or not!? Have they heard it? NO!! There's only a handful of people in the world who've heard it, and they're all under oath not to say anything about it. We'll get it, and it probably will happen soon because the ?amount of time is getting slightly ridiculous. I believe it should be this year, as do the rest of the world. I'm not sure when its going to happen, but oh well. I'll just wait.And I'm rambling, because I'm tired, ?and I'm at college, so bye bye!!
\m/-_-\m/
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2005, 08:44:36 AM »

Chinese Democracy will be worth the wait, I have no proof but I have trust? Wink

smoking Izzy? smoking

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: