Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Belgrade show 23.09.2010 -officialy confirmed
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Belgrade show 23.09.2010 -officialy confirmed  (Read 35819 times)
André Menk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2010, 07:36:34 PM »

Some footage from backstage...I recognize a few people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsKl5FV-fgU

Thank you !!!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2010, 09:48:13 PM »

Me 2 - at least BBF, jarmo and Christos. The video is funny, reminds me those kind of movies like Hot Shots! when there's always something weird happening to people in the background. Tongue

Funny, I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it.  When I watched the video I wasn't paying attention to what Dj was saying -- I was more interested in what was going on behind him. hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2010, 10:06:15 PM »

Haha, same here.

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »

what a text....

http://www.blic.rs/Komentar/En-Passant/209180/A-ganovi-su-rokali

analogy between Guns N ROses and hard times for people in Serbia in last 20 years.
Very very positive review about guns n roses,gnr influence for young people in Serbia and amazing show in Belgrade.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »

Me 2 - at least BBF, jarmo and Christos. The video is funny, reminds me those kind of movies like Hot Shots! when there's always something weird happening to people in the background. Tongue

Funny, I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it.  When I watched the video I wasn't paying attention to what Dj was saying -- I was more interested in what was going on behind him. hihi

Someone mailed me with this video... was actually quite funny watching myself there, I only heard what DJ said the 3rd time (I think...)

We were taking a few pics, some of them really funny... We did have a nice time...

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2010, 03:38:19 PM »

Someone mailed me with this video... was actually quite funny watching myself there, I only heard what DJ said the 3rd time (I think...)

We were taking a few pics, some of them really funny... We did have a nice time...

Christos, I saw you singing Knockin On Heavens Door at the hard rock cafe' (Rock In Lisbon Pre Party) hihi. And judging from the video you have lost alot of weight, well done man, you look very well.  ok
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »

Christos, like Serb, I'm very proud that you said ''Belgrade show is the best show you watched''
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2010, 03:14:44 AM »

Christos, I saw you singing Knockin On Heavens Door at the hard rock cafe' (Rock In Lisbon Pre Party) hihi. And judging from the video you have lost alot of weight, well done man, you look very well.  ok

Actually I had lost lots more, but lately I put on some again... Well, I'll try to lose more again...

And, wow, that was indeed a beautiful night... We had so much fun in Lisbon, I'll never forget that city... Hope to come back anytime soon...

Christos, like Serb, I'm very proud that you said ''Belgrade show is the best show you watched''

Well, I had to be honest... Up until now I thought the one in Greece was the best, it was a great night with a beautiful moon, I remember Robin talking about that moon. Actually it was quite a very-close-to-perfect show... I was in the first row, it was pretty cool because they had a pit for "vip's" and all of them were well know actors, singers etc etc, so they didn't push us and it felt great to be in the first row and being able to dance and enjoy the gig...

Then again there was the acoustic show in London, but that one is out of reach for many reasons... That experience will always be No.1 for me.

But from the "regular" shows, the one in Belgrade was the best one yet for me. But I do have 4 more to attend in the UK so hold tight... ;-)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 03:22:10 AM by Christos AG » Logged

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2010, 10:27:39 AM »

Today while i was driving i was listening b92 fm,and guest was Sanja Pr of Belgrade Arena.She said Arena have had a great concerts season,and said guns n roses show was one of the best.also she said They (menagment of belgrade arena) was little scaried because guns n roses had a very bad response in Serbia papers (because Axl is only one original members) and in first 2 months ticket selling were poor,but in September they sold 10000 tickets and arena was packed with 15000 people.Also she said after the show everyone was impresed by guns n roses (especially with legendary Axl ROse and guitarist DJ Ashabba),and Serbian press chenged opinion and she said "Everybody was talkin wow this is the best show which Serbia had".
At the end she said everyday they got lot of questions about new show from the people who left this amazing show.With laufing she said "It depend of Guns n Roses and I'm sure next gnr show will be soldout in a couple days"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »

Blic readers pick top concert of the outgoing year
GnR held best show of 2010

According to the votes cast by Blic readers at our official website, the best musical concert held in 2010 was the Guns N? Roses show on 23 September at the Belgrade Arena.

The poll was entered by more than 4,000 visitors and the band with the second-most number of votes was Rammstein with their show of 20 March at the Arena, while third-placed was Faith No More?s performance at Exit Festival.

But for frontman/singer Axl Rose, Guns N? Roses appeared in Belgrade in an unrecognisable line-up to the one which celebrated the band in the late 1980s and early 1990s. However, the charismatic Rose and his well-rehearsed band played the right cards with the all-time hits such as Welcome to the Jungle, Live and Let Die and Sweet Child O? Mine and lit up the atmosphere for the long-awaited concert by the Belgrade fans.

However, a considerable proportion of voters found Rammstein?s concert unparalleled this year. The German band?s show ? cram packed with pyrotechnics and an elaborate set ? played their hits Ich Tu Dir Weh, Engel, and Du Hast, which joined in a sing-along by 15,000 fans.

Also, a lot were delighted by the performance of Faith No More at Exit Festival this summer, with a memorable number being the band?s rendition of Serbian traditional song ?Ajde, Jano.

http://english.blic.rs/Culture-Showbiz/7233/GnR-held-best-show-of-2010

Congratulations to GN'R! Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2010, 10:58:04 PM »

yes, now US ..but been laving my life  doin what I have to do, so when they get  here I  can be well  prepared for many more shows!.All great holidays!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #171 on: December 21, 2010, 03:12:14 AM »

Very nice and very rare that a rock band wins a poll in the Balkan region these days.

Folk and turbo folk usually dominate polls, so I'm pretty surprised by this.   hihi

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #172 on: December 21, 2010, 04:23:36 AM »

Great. As we can see almost 50% voted for guns n roses.
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2010, 05:03:45 AM »

I was there. I have been to a couple of GN'R shows and to many other rock shows, including Metallica, Rammstein, Faith No More, Black Sabbath, U2, Alice In Chains, AC/DC etc. in my country (Bulgaria) as well as abroad. By far, Belgrade show was the most incredible one that I have ever seen. Congrats.  peace

"...It don't really matter..."
rabia
Rocker

« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2010, 06:55:22 AM »

This is a really cool acknowledgment of the brilliance of this tour.

Coming close on the heels of Axl being voted the greatest lead singer of all time, it signals that the fans are not blinded by whatever negativity anybody might throw around.  We fans know merit when we see it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: