Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 07:26:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227960 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Question to moderators.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question to moderators.  (Read 11924 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2006, 04:27:55 PM »

As far as I know, the record is still coming out this year.

As far as everyone knows, the record is coming out this year. If anything changes, people will be informed.

With regards to this site, Jarmo chooses to respect with wishes of Guns N' Roses. It is his choice, and it is the way he done things for the last ten years.

It's a shame that when one person chooses to do something good that others choose to criticise it.

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2006, 04:38:03 PM »

So lets get this straight:

1. The 'ad' was released too early by the said motorcyle company, then

2. The press release was not run past GNR first?

Weird!

Here today...ready to rock
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2006, 04:44:26 PM »

As far as everyone knows, the record is coming out this year. If anything changes, people will be informed.

At what point? Or are GNR management going to continue to string people along for the rest of the year and potentially set up fans for a major dissapointment?

Here today...ready to rock
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2006, 04:44:32 PM »

Are you suggesting that it is certain that we will get some kind of announcement that it is not coming out? (if it's not)

Why not say nothing and let 2007 roll around?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2006, 04:52:37 PM »

Are you suggesting that it is certain that we will get some kind of announcement that it is not coming out? (if it's not)

Why not say nothing and let 2007 roll around?

They couldn't say nothing at this stage if it isn't going to come out, there have been too many statements confirming an 06 release, if it wasn't to come out in 06 there would have to be some sort of press release saying it's been delayed or whatever, saying nothing and letting 07 roll around would cause a lot of bad feeling from the fans imo.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2006, 11:52:44 PM »

With regards to this site, Jarmo chooses to respect with wishes of Guns N' Roses. It is his choice, and it is the way he done things for the last ten years.

It's a shame that when one person chooses to do something good that others choose to criticise it.

Thanks for the info Mysteron.  Appreciate it.   ok
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2006, 01:38:27 AM »

Thanks man... Somedays I wish you could post a lot more on this forum...

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2006, 03:29:42 AM »

LOL give me a break. Yeah, what he is doing is "good" for management but is it for the good of the people that visit this site?  Obviously it is not when so many fans are left feeling frustrated. This site is turning into a PR piece for management. It's no longer a place  where we can freely express our opinions on the band. We are now only able to discuss topics and make comments that are deemed appropriate by management. Of course you wouldn't see anything wrong with that, though, because you are the ultimate schill for management.  Roll Eyes
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »

Can't even begin to imagine how fustrating this stuff must be for someone who wants to keep very up to date regarding what's happening  in GNR camp.

Actual news not getting posted, discussion of certain rumors/VALID INFORMATION disallowed...No idea at all why this is done.What is certain though is..it's a very annoying and fucked up situation towards a typical GNR fan visiting HTGTH.Wanting to know about and talk about the band he is into. And finds out he can't. IMHO there's something very basic a bit   fucked up in there.
 Just can't understand how anyone can view this as right course of action.Not posting news is one thing...but disallowing entire topics that fans would be dying to talk about..That's just..uhh far out.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 08:54:28 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2006, 12:37:29 PM »

Just out of curiosity... AdZ posted the press release in the news section so does that mean it's allowed to be discussed here?

Oh, and if it can, would we be able to get back one or some of the threads that have "disappeared" over the past few weeks?  peace

GNRevolution... the missing link.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2006, 12:39:30 PM »

Discuss the press release?

Go for it.
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2006, 01:44:25 PM »

Discuss the press release?

Go for it.

Hooorraay.

Victory shall be mine.  hihi hihi JK

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2006, 01:56:51 PM »

Since general consensus seems to be you guys know what you are talking about I might make a cut out and keep copy of that copy to carry around!

I really think the shows they played so far were great.. the leaked songs are strong material...
I'd love it to be this year.

The only thing I'm not sure about so far is the cover of sailing they did at the show I made it too... Sir Rodney of Stewart of all people.. confused but I'll let that go!
 ok

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: