Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Axl Tapes" - I got an email from Axl's old bandmate -- (if this is true)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Axl Tapes" - I got an email from Axl's old bandmate -- (if this is true)  (Read 6115 times)
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2004, 01:37:36 AM »

Smell that? There's a lawsuit a'comin. Roll Eyes

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
velourhead
Opening Act

Just ask me, I know everything

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2004, 09:08:08 PM »

Kevin:
You can sum up my good friend Kevin Lawrence in the four letter domain PISS.com. No nickname here. You get what you get. Kevin registered PISS.com in 1996 as a joke. When Network Solutions denied the registration he was determined to appeal it. He soon enlightened a supervisor to the concept of freedom of speech. Needless to say the supervisor allowed it. He worked in the Ad Specialty business designing the promotions for Hard Rock Cafe, Sony pictures, Virgin Records as well as many others. The domain sat around collecting dust until Python Communications called and suggested that he put up a bannerfarm. Soon the type in traffic, and therefore the cash started rolling in.
He quickly turned it into a paysite and started the Nastybucks Webmasters Program. Kevin was born in New York, but spent most of his life in Santa Monica California. As a teenager he played in a rock band called Rapidfire with Axl Rose, before Axl started Hollywood Rose and then Guns 'n' Roses. Along with running PISS.com, Kevin is currently re-mixing the never before heard, first studio recordings of Rapidfire which feature a young Axl Rose for TheAxlTapes.com.Kevin is about as straight a shooter as they come. No bullshit here. "I try to keep my head above the shit. My reputation and my word is all I have." Kevin is easy to deal with, and easy to get in touch with. I consider him a friend as well as a great person to work with.

SO I don't think he is doing it for the money!!!

VH

It can be read at www.ynotbob.com
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2004, 12:26:03 PM »

hhmmm sounds promissing,we will see what happens(law suit coming).id give it a lisening to.why not.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: