Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Here is what I think is going on... re: IRS, Coyotes
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here is what I think is going on... re: IRS, Coyotes  (Read 6898 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: April 19, 2005, 07:57:41 PM »

1) How can a club promote the real deal name of Guns n Roses as playing there?Huh thats a major lawsuit, no smart busineness owner would ever do that....shit, no stupid busines owner would ever do that.

2) Where did IRS mysteriously just pop out of nowhere from....we've been waiting for a million years.... all of a sudden, some twisted, messed up sounding demo just appears on the internet in spurts of 30 secs, 45 secs etc. etc.

If you ask me, I think Axl is behind this all.

Either:

A) Axl has a sick personality and he's watching us all act like fools... or ...
B) something is brewing with CD

COME ON GUYS!!!!!! THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THIS CD IS NEVER COMING OUT. ITS GOTTA HAPPEN AT SOME POINT, IT JUST HAS TO HAPPEN. AXL HAS A TENDENCY TO BE DRAMATIC, MAYBE THIS IS HIS WAY OF STARTING SOME GRASS-ROOTS PUBLICITY BEFORE THE PRESS MACHINE REALLY STARTS UP.

if there is nothing to this Coyotes thing, i guess my theory can be shot down. lets see....
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 08:12:25 PM »

dude i definately agree with you. The IRS thing where the hell did it come from? and the club in Atlanta would be out of business right now from such a heavy lawsuit if they said something false about Guns. Something is going on!!!!

I hope Huh

They just thought Id know better. Better.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 08:16:05 PM »

Like I said before Axl didnt leak IRS, if he was going to he would have leaked a better quality version plus he would have leaked the whole song and not half the song of a unfinished demo.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 08:17:28 PM »

Axl is not behind any of it and the band is prob a tribute band because Axl would have spoken if so

EEEERRRR Little boy
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 08:23:50 PM »

guys, u speak as if u know the truth. u have no idea, neither do i!!!!

dave....how the F do u know anything about anything?Huh? you're saying its NOT axl b/c Axl would have leaked the whole song and a better version. WTF does that mean??? Axl is nuts. he has a crazy way of doing things.

and dave-rose.......WTF?Huh u speak like u know as well. u guys crack me up. Axl would have spoken up by now....HOW THE F DO U KNOW THAT?Huh??

all my theory is stating is there are some unexplained things going, and there is a chance Axl is behind this.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 08:41:04 PM »

1) Maybe the club said "tonight: guns and roses" (first band: guns, second band: roses, that's how they can promote themselves without legal troubles) [just my theory]

2) IRS is sourced from the radio, 2 years ago, I belive that MORE than one people did record the radio as soon as they listen a "new gnr rarity". The guy who recorded this, tried to trade the song with some big bootlegers (looking for other rare rare stuff) and then picked a funny date to put the mp3.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 08:42:24 PM »

Maybe thev are just going to have a few guns and a couple dozen roses on stage while someone plays. Hence Guns "N" Roses as they put it. ?

ANYONE who actually thinks the REAL GnR with Axl is going to play a small show in Atlanta is crazy. ?Look at all the facts and you will see Axl isnt involved. Why?

1- If Axl was involved in IRS leak he would of released the final studio cut? why because HE IS A PERFECTIONIST.

2- If he wanted to play a small club he would hit Vegas or LA as they worship him and would work with him any way possible.

3- Axl himself would have huge promotions, he doenst want to play for 20-30 hicks

4- It would cost so much money to fly in to this craphole, including all the members, entourage, and equipment the record company or axl would never waste their money on it.

5- Why play a show, he has nothign to promote, and if he was promoting a single or CD he would be doing something that will get him more attention then a little club outside of atlanta.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 09:07:42 PM »

Like I said before Axl didnt leak IRS, if he was going to he would have leaked a better quality version plus he would have leaked the whole song and not half the song of a unfinished demo.

Why's that..He just wants go get people exited..And not give away the whole thing..I think its kinda fishy myself but oh well

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
providman
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 09:34:03 PM »

Dave you also said if CD is not released by end of 2003 it won't ever be released. Everytime you start a reply with "like I said before...." I think of that.? And you did say it.
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 10:03:34 PM »

1) Maybe the club said "tonight: guns and roses" (first band: guns, second band: roses, that's how they can promote themselves without legal troubles) [just my theory]

2) IRS is sourced from the radio, 2 years ago, I belive that MORE than one people did record the radio as soon as they listen a "new gnr rarity". The guy who recorded this, tried to trade the song with some big bootlegers (looking for other rare rare stuff) and then picked a funny date to put the mp3.

most rational thoughts I've heard
come on ppl....give it a break--if Axl wanted to "promote" guns, dont u think he'd try something a bit better than some poor-quality internet leak?

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 10:10:23 PM »

guys, u speak as if u know the truth. u have no idea, neither do i!!!!

dave....how the F do u know anything about anything?Huh? you're saying its NOT axl b/c Axl would have leaked the whole song and a better version. WTF does that mean??? Axl is nuts. he has a crazy way of doing things.

and dave-rose.......WTF?Huh u speak like u know as well. u guys crack me up. Axl would have spoken up by now....HOW THE F DO U KNOW THAT?Huh??

all my theory is stating is there are some unexplained things going, and there is a chance Axl is behind this.

How do I know for a fact because someone I talk to has spoken with the guy who leaked the track that was taped from the eddie trunk show.  Like I said It was NOT AXL.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 10:14:46 PM »

You've said many things that did not happen or were not correct.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 10:58:35 PM »

most rational thoughts I've heard
come on ppl....give it a break--if Axl wanted to "promote" guns, dont u think he'd try something a bit better than some poor-quality internet leak?

First off, I would like to say that I'm pretty sure nothing will happen this Friday, but...

Of all the members who are "doing their own thing right now" the only one who is apparently busy this Friday is Dizzy. And his site says in Florida from April 20-23. (Doesn't say everynight though. I emailed Rumrunners for info for the Friday Show); Richard doesn't start touring w/ Nena untile the 28th; Tommy is off on Friday; We don't know anything about Robin, Brain, Pittman and Axl.

So lets say Dizzy actually is busy then my point is useless, but if Dizzy is not in florida there may be a (very, very) remote possibility that thay could do some filming there for a Video say. then while Richard is busy in europe they could release a single, a video and generate a bit of a buzz, then when Richard is through with his commitments then GnR could release the album and tour. IF they do this it is unlikely that they would want to much exposure. So then it would make sense to have management play the Coyote's thing down and Dizzy make a big joke out of it. (If this bar was exploiting the GnR name do you think he would be willing to come generate revenue for them, I don't) GnR is not going to want to have thousands of fans (or even a thousand) in a bar that has a parking lot for 50 cars. Am I right?

As far as the IRS leak, the quality was just good enough to get a good idea of what the song is like, if people wanna hear the real thing then they have to buy the album when it's released, (again its a mute point if IRS is not the first single). So I wouldn't rule it out as being an intentional leak.

Lots of weird little coinky-dinks going on right now is all.

Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 11:24:38 PM »

So lets say Dizzy actually is busy then my point is useless, but if Dizzy is not in florida there may be a (very, very) remote possibility that thay could do some filming there for a Video say. then while Richard is busy in europe they could release a single, a video and generate a bit of a buzz, then when Richard is through with his commitments then GnR could release the album and tour.

Although I'm skeptical, this is an interesting point I never thought of. They will surely have to film a video at some point in time if this album is ever going to come out. Why not now? It's a good theory if nothing else....

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2005, 01:06:39 AM »

stop making outlandish theories about Axl playing with us or getting us exited, he has plenty of stuff to worry on his hands to fool around and stop making this fantastic scripts made for home movies, there isnt a conspiracy, there isnt a theory, there is nothing more than a fucking CD taking ages to be released because of XXX reasons we have no clue!
Give up the stupidity please and be reasonable.  peace
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 03:34:53 AM »

If GN'R aware playin' there, they wouldn't do the promotion with this 'Guns N' Roses are playin' here Friday' shit. Hell, GN'R did some secret club shows, but not under the GN'R name... Can you imagine how many people would be there and record this gig? 

So if a band called The Drunk Foxx were playin', there would be a better chance to see Axl and his band.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2005, 10:50:05 AM »

So lets say Dizzy actually is busy then my point is useless, but if Dizzy is not in florida there may be a (very, very) remote possibility that thay could do some filming there for a Video say. then while Richard is busy in europe they could release a single, a video and generate a bit of a buzz, then when Richard is through with his commitments then GnR could release the album and tour.

Although I'm skeptical, this is an interesting point I never thought of. They will surely have to film a video at some point in time if this album is ever going to come out. Why not now? It's a good theory if nothing else....

Interesting suggestion, but why would they film a vid at some lame bar in middle america?  don't u think they would either do it at a soundstage/airplane hanger (what ever thats called), or at a hot club somewhere in LA or NY? 
(and i can't belive I'm wasting my time posting this Smiley  )
just don't hold ur breath Smiley

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 10:53:37 AM »

my email,

Will Dizzy be playing this Friday, April 22? If so how much are tickets and
what is availability like? Can I wait until Fri or should I purchase in
advance?

The response,

Mike, he will be playing Friday, at around 9:30.  Tickets are $5 and can be
purchased in advanced to secure entry by calling 850-351-1817. Or you can buy
them at the door depending on availability.

UNless GnR plays a reeeeally late show. It's not gonna happen

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 11:47:27 AM »

You know, they can play one show without Dizzy

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 11:51:18 AM »

Yeah, first show in years and they would play without Dizzy, in a small club and with some lame promotion... :roll:

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 12:16:19 PM »

We will see who's right on Friday? Tongue

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 12:47:03 PM »

i hope bludy so

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 01:17:16 PM »

The GnR saga goes deeper than the JFK assassination conspiracy.  Roll Eyes
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 01:41:21 PM »

The GnR saga goes deeper than the JFK assassination conspiracy.? Roll Eyes

It's only a hoax...

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 01:56:59 PM »

out of curiosity, who from guns n' roses can legally play a show and be billed as GNR?

edit to also include ex members?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 02:14:35 PM by dolphin » Logged
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 02:39:43 PM »

Yeah, first show in years and they would play without Dizzy, in a small club and with some lame promotion... :roll:

LMAO!

I love the "foaming at the mouth" GNR fans.  I mean, it's honestly funny to read all these threads and posts from time to time.  Now sure, I'm a GNR fan but I'm not coming up with 8,867 ideas/excuses/theories, ect as to why CD isn't out yet. 

Yeah, I want it just as bad as you guys do but I lost hope so damn long ago it's just not even funny any more...it will come out when it comes out...and Axl better pray he still has most of us still supporting him when it does.
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 02:46:30 PM »

I disagree because he has so much control over his music its sickening, he has a Godlike protectivness over his art and I seriously think he leaked such a low quality version of it because

A. Its not finished yet and he wants it perfect
and
B. He wanted to give us js a little taste of what hes been working on to up our appetites (No Pun Intended)

Of course thats js my opinion I could be wrong  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 08:13:01 AM »

Axl didn't leak anything. There is nothing to ponder here except someone at the studio probably leaked an old demo that was sitting on a hard drive somewhere on one of the Pro Tools rigs, and that there is a shady club owner trying to play off people's stupidity by advertising a GnR concert at his club that isn't happening.
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 08:13:41 AM »

It's only a hoax...

Hence the  Roll Eyes
fesxine
Headliner

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2005, 02:17:44 PM »

I wonder how many HTGTH members will turn up at this gig?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2005, 08:27:18 PM »

What purpose is there for GNR to do this show?? What good could possibly come out of it? They toured in 2002 and got zero accomplished as far as nearing CD's release. So if a partial tour wont get their asses in gear, what is one show gonna do? Absolutely nothing!! Which is why the show will not take place!

RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2005, 08:49:46 PM »

Shit man why do so many people bash Atlanta and/or Georgia? Huh

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
shamael
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2005, 09:01:45 PM »

just maybe this album will be a suprize release on tues
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2005, 10:25:57 PM »

OMG. Same post, different  year. Copy the post and put it in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004. Now we hear that CD is coming in November 2005. Next it will be Feb. 2006, then May, then .....Blah blah blah.
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2005, 09:14:34 AM »

Chinese Democracy starts November 2020. Mark my words.  ok
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: