Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:23:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What drugs did each member admit to?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What drugs did each member admit to?  (Read 13172 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: September 25, 2005, 06:48:34 PM »

Marijuana:

Coke:

Heroin:

Alcohol abuse:

Other:

Not sure if this is a great topic, but what else are we going to talk about, the latest version of Hit Parader?Huh To me, the only one worth itself is the 420. The others will put you down the wrong path of life, INCLUDING ALCOHOL!!!!! lol

Most of all, Im most interested in what Axl has admitted to, b/c im sure the rest of them did everything.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 07:34:20 PM »

Marijuana:

Coke:
Axl
Steven

Heroin:
Duff
Steven

Alcohol abuse:
Axl
Slash
Duff

Other:

Not sure if this is a great topic, but what else are we going to talk about, the latest version of Hit Parader?Huh To me, the only one worth itself is the 420. The others will put you down the wrong path of life, INCLUDING ALCOHOL!!!!! lol

Most of all, Im most interested in what Axl has admitted to, b/c im sure the rest of them did everything.

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 07:41:17 PM »

Marijuana: Axl, Steve
Coke: Axl, Slash, Steve
Heroin: Slash, Steve, Izzy, Axl
Alcohol: Slash, Duff
Other: Axl admitted doing Opium with Sebastian Bach on a plane before a show before.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 09:37:18 PM by ChineseBedouins » Logged
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 08:12:34 PM »

Who cares

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 08:44:27 PM »

Who cares

I'm with you  beer

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
GNVR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2005, 10:32:48 PM »

I don't think we need to go there...
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2005, 11:14:49 PM »

Marijuana:

Coke:
Axl
Steven

Heroin:
Duff
Steven

Alcohol abuse:
Axl
Slash
Duff

Other:

Why would Duff do heroin when he moved away from Seattle to avoid it

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2005, 11:27:15 PM »

Marijuana: Axl, Steve
Coke: Axl, Slash, Steve
Heroin: Slash, Steve, Izzy, Axl
Alcohol: Slash, Duff
Other: Axl admitted doing Opium with Sebastian Bach on a plane before a show before.

I could be wrong but I believe Axl may have tried alcohol once or twice...? Wink

If the Lord has a controversy with the nations He will put them to the sword.
Axl4Pres
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 01:17:59 AM »

Im willing to bet at one time or another they all experimented atleast once with all of those i think ur also forgetting izzy he did some shit too. I would say alcohol consumed all of them at one point or another duff and slash being the most prominent in that area considering duffs liver exploded or something like that and slash is like an unofficial sponsor for jack daniels outside of his top hat a jack daniels bottle could always be seen with slash.  Steven i think had the worst addiction considering he was actually kicked out of the band cuz he couldnt give it up and even continued using afterwards and caused his seisure or stroke whatever it was he had. And as for good ole Axl he im sure dabbed in various drugs but we know he obviously wanted nothing to do with it ie steven adler, todd crew and who knows who else.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 02:19:37 AM »

i bet every member past n' present had been there n' done it ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 07:02:21 AM »

Yeah, I agree... They're Rockstars - Tick all the boxes at least once!!!  yes

I mean - OZZY Snorted ANTS!!!  Shocked

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2005, 10:34:03 AM »

"When we say we aren't doing drugs, we aren't doing heroin.  But we're doing everything else."

Duff

This quote is off the top of my head so I can't remember the year but I'm pretty sure its from Duff.  90 or 91 maybe?Huh??  I'll look that up when I get home.  One of my favorite GNR quotes.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2005, 12:08:55 PM »

I belive Axl did use some acids, there's few pics of him with his mouth purple of paint

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2005, 12:38:23 PM »

Whatever they used, they're not things people should care to know or follow.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 12:43:03 PM by Genesis » Logged

Fuck 'Em All.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2005, 01:00:30 PM »

I believe most of them, including Axl, have quited over them.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 01:53:17 PM »

Whatever they used, they're not things people should care to know or follow.

ignorance is bliss.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 02:42:05 PM »

when you say admit to, do you mean just trying or being a regular user? theres a big difference.

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
Norman Bates
Headliner

The Bates Motel always has vacancy for you

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 03:26:09 PM »

Duff did a lot of coke

Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2005, 05:37:57 PM »

We all know that Slash did heroin because of "the Dirt" ( i know I know, Im going to refer to it agian - shut up) And Coke, with Nikki Sixx.  Duff did it aswell.... but I believe they stopped after Slash died a few times  hihi

ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2005, 10:21:45 PM »

I remember reading an interview with Slash from the AFD days where he pretty much talked about drugs and nothing else. They've done EVERYTHING. Whatever drug is possible, I bet Guns N Roses have done.

They were like... the absolute scum of society... and because one of the biggest bands ever.
That's what made them so cool. They weren't acting bad or dirty... thats what they WERE.

I remember even reading that they couldn't afford real drugs, so they used Mexican Street Tar to get high at some points...
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2005, 11:03:13 PM »

I know one thing,  its in the past and it has its lash backs, it'll fuckin haunt you if it hooked you, so he that dodged the bullet of the pusher wins. Poor Steven that dudes fucked. Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long. As for what drugs they did? Shit! who really cares they were on such a rockin roll high stoned or not. Alot of money, pussy,drugs and on top of there game, out of control and smiling. It does have an end though and it really sucks.

alcohol, pot, cristal, acid, coke, herion downers and X are the poisons

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2005, 11:31:47 PM »

I know one thing,? its in the past and it has its lash backs, it'll fuckin haunt you if it hooked you, so he that dodged the bullet of the pusher wins. Poor Steven that dudes fucked. Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long. As for what drugs they did? Shit! who really cares they were on such a rockin roll high stoned or not. Alot of money, pussy,drugs and on top of there game, out of control and smiling. It does have an end though and it really sucks.

Man that is some ignorant shit. The on going war on drugs is a bust because of ignorance like this.
You can't lump all drugs together like that and say they are poison. Once kids get educated and realize that they have been lied to about drugs, they will then wonder what else cops and parents have been lying about.

I remember first hand, being in class when a DARE officer came in to talk about the dangers of drugs. He gave stats regarding coke and heroine use, then ended by saying don't do heroine, coke, and marijuana. WTF?

Fact is, in the 500 years of recorded medical history, marijuana hasn't caused even one death. Caffeine can't even claim that. Why isn't that on your "poison" list? I bet books to you is like kryptonite to Superman.

But drugs are b'aad Mmkay...

KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 12:04:49 AM »

I know one thing,  its in the past and it has its lash backs, it'll fuckin haunt you if it hooked you, so he that dodged the bullet of the pusher wins. Poor Steven that dudes fucked. Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long. As for what drugs they did? Shit! who really cares they were on such a rockin roll high stoned or not. Alot of money, pussy,drugs and on top of there game, out of control and smiling. It does have an end though and it really sucks.

Man that is some ignorant shit. The on going war on drugs is a bust because of ignorance like this.
You can't lump all drugs together like that and say they are poison. Once kids get educated and realize that they have been lied to about drugs, they will then wonder what else cops and parents have been lying about.

I remember first hand, being in class when a DARE officer came in to talk about the dangers of drugs. He gave stats regarding coke and heroine use, then ended by saying don't do heroine, coke, and marijuana. WTF?

Fact is, in the 500 years of recorded medical history, marijuana hasn't caused even one death. Caffeine can't even claim that. Why isn't that on your "poison" list? I bet books to you is like kryptonite to Superman.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Buddha smokes a lot of pot.

~KYI
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2005, 02:03:46 AM »

Yeah, I agree... They're Rockstars - Tick all the boxes at least once!!!? yes

I mean - OZZY Snorted ANTS!!!? Shocked

Snorting ants is the least of what Ozzy has done.   confused

Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2005, 02:05:57 AM »

I know one thing,? its in the past and it has its lash backs, it'll fuckin haunt you if it hooked you, so he that dodged the bullet of the pusher wins. Poor Steven that dudes fucked. Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long. As for what drugs they did? Shit! who really cares they were on such a rockin roll high stoned or not. Alot of money, pussy,drugs and on top of there game, out of control and smiling. It does have an end though and it really sucks.

Spoken like a true pot-head.  Wink

Still, next to alcohol, marijuana really is a gateway drug to harder substances for many people.

AxlisOld
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2005, 04:40:28 AM »

Spoken like a true pot-head.? Wink

Still, next to alcohol, marijuana really is a gateway drug to harder substances for many people.

Yeah, really stupid, weak minded people. I've smoked my fair share, and I still drink a bitchload...how far have I gone in the 3 years since my first hit. I drink, and I have quit smoking. GATEWAY, GATEWAY!!!!
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2005, 07:33:08 AM »

Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long

That is such a line of crap. Oh, the other guys were just junkies, but Axl, that was just for creative reasons. People are plenty creative without drugs, they just do them because they think they can't get to that place on their own. It's bullshit really. They did drugs so they could get high, anyone that tells you they did them to 'heighten the creative experience' is lying out of their ass.

Q: What did one Deadhead say to the other when they sobered up?
A: Jesus Christ, this music sucks!

hihi

(I'm kidding, I actually like the Dead quite a bit)
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2005, 10:08:09 AM »

Ive been there before and unless you've lived the life of a junkie and tryed to be productive go fuck yourself. You don't know shit about drugs, there dangerous and life altering if taken long term. So go smoke your weed and stay stupid IN YOUR OWN MADE UP WORLD, I don't care what your clouded opinion is Budda! My message is don't do drugs!  Look at Steven! I listed the drugs that were going around at the time, as for who did what, I don't care.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2005, 11:45:02 AM »

Listen, don't do drugs that will kill you. I am all for that. Doing heroine will kill you. Doing Meth and Coke can kill you. Binge drinking can kill you. Cigarettes can kill you. Marijuana will not kill you. Don't lump bud into that catagory because doing that is ignorant. That is all I'm saying.

It is like saying, some chicks have aids, so don't sleep with any chick.

And saying it is a gateway drug is just fishing, looking for anything, anything to paint something beautiful black. There is not any study ever done that can prove that. Cigarettes if anything is a gateway. Just a lame grasping for straws argument.

If GNR only did weed, they would be some happy creative motherfuckers who would still be bros. today.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2005, 12:17:25 PM »

Didn't say weed was the killer, everything together is poison. On the other hand, me being an Artist and getting stoned washes out my artistic abilities and prolongs the projects. Taking a brake/vaction and doing a little smokin and drinkin, shit! I have no problem with that. What bothers me are the constant users, habbitchual people that can't deliver. If weed is your prozac thats your problem and you need help.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 12:18:29 PM »

oh yea I forgot  peace

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 12:57:15 PM »

Listen homie. I have my own business, a college grad, a family, and I take care of business. Bud is a recreation. It balances me out. But, I am also not the exception. Its just a little weak to hear these negative stigmas being attached to something that really doesn't deserve it. Its inappropriate and naive. Maybe you know a lot of bums, and they unfortunately make some of us look bad to some people.

Prosaic is a downer is it not? Bud, at least the kind us professionals ( hihi) get are anything but.

As a fellow artist (art director) I am a little disappointed in you. I laugh my ass off when people say that my leads n' shit look great. Not because they don't, but because I was high as a kite when I made it.

And music wise, the height of music creativity was arguably the 60s. Dylan, Beatles, Hendrix, along with the awesome Blues and Jazz music that was coming out in that decade. The drug of choice for all of these was bud and psychedelics. In the Beatles anthology, they talk about how Dylan introduced them to weed, and this led into their already growing spiritual needs (which directly led to their entire change in musical direction).

Most people, who come from a good upbringing can take care of their business.

dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2005, 01:02:12 PM »

luigi you are an ignorant fuckin prick
don?t confuse people talkin about things you dont even know...
if you are an artist then you may know that when you get stoned your imagination flies, the harder the drugs you use more imagination comes. the drugs will kill you yeah thats right but marijuana won?t. i am not sayin that you must get stoned but if you are an artist then you must know what drugs may be doing to you and just dont stay with your parents oppinion or some shity mith about marihuana.
all of the guys have tried all kind of sustances, even axl...they were for creative, look the riff to mr. brownstone...i?m bet my life that if they were not high with heroin when they did that song i?ll kill myself. AFD is the music of a bunch of drug adicts and you know what? they were the biggest band in the world and a lot of people like you just don?t get it and they were mad at this.
but look at them now, they are all really fucked up and thats because all of the drugs they use, but they are happy so all i can say is:

drugs will kill you, but you will have a lot of fun in between.

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2005, 01:55:06 PM »

lol, you are hardcore dude.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2005, 01:58:51 PM »

... and we're done with the drug politics.

If you wanna talk about the topic, fine. If you don't, go to The Jungle.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2005, 02:02:36 PM »

Yea Jarmos right.

...so anyone have that picture of Uncle Axl in the studio with that monster big fat bud sitting on the console next to him? I am not joking, there is a pic of that floating around. If that was a poster, I would frame that, and hang that in the garage.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2005, 02:09:14 PM »

Ok so now we have something,  ignorant not at all, a prick Yes! So lets stick to topic Dr light and quit talking in circles its annoying. I'm all for a good high stop the name calling back to topic. peace   

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2005, 02:10:47 PM »

sorry Jarmo

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2005, 03:27:29 PM »

Yea Jarmos right.

...so anyone have that picture of Uncle Axl in the studio with that monster big fat bud sitting on the console next to him? I am not joking, there is a pic of that floating around. If that was a poster, I would frame that, and hang that in the garage.

The pic is in the GNR Photographic History book.  I know exactly which one you are talking about.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2005, 02:19:03 AM »

Yeah, I agree... They're Rockstars - Tick all the boxes at least once!!!? yes

I mean - OZZY Snorted ANTS!!!? Shocked

Snorting ants is the least of what Ozzy has done.? ?confused

I know I know - Im not that Nieve!! I am just saying that as a point that you will never know?!?!  Rock stars!!!  Tongue  Roll Eyes

Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2005, 02:35:16 AM »

I know I know - Im not that Nieve!! I am just saying that as a point that you will never know?!?!? Rock stars!!!? Tongue? Roll Eyes

Since we're on the topic, if even briefly...

Obviously everyone knows about the bat, the dove, the alamo, etc.

Not as many know that Ozzy shotgunned about a dozen of his first wife's cats or that he tried to kill Sharon at one time.? nervous? ?confused? ?Lips Sealed? ? ?Shocked? ? Grin

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2005, 04:43:46 AM »

I know I know - Im not that Nieve!! I am just saying that as a point that you will never know?!?!  Rock stars!!!  Tongue  Roll Eyes

Not as many know that Ozzy shotgunned about a dozen of his first wife's cats or that he tried to kill Sharon at one time.  nervous   confused   Lips Sealed     Shocked    Grin

that bullshit pisses me off how Sharon profits from Ozzys old wild ways, she's the dumb bitch for stayin' with someone like that....well not really, she's a rich bitch Angry

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2005, 04:57:59 AM »

Yea Jarmos right.

Yeah ive seen that, im sure its on a Piano though?? Huh
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2005, 05:20:27 AM »

I know I know - Im not that Nieve!! I am just saying that as a point that you will never know?!?!? Rock stars!!!? Tongue? Roll Eyes

Not as many know that Ozzy shotgunned about a dozen of his first wife's cats or that he tried to kill Sharon at one time.? nervous? ?confused? ?Lips Sealed? ? ?Shocked? ? Grin

that bullshit pisses me off how Sharon profits from Ozzys old wild ways, she's the dumb bitch for stayin' with someone like that....well not really, she's a rich bitch Angry

While I never liked her parading Ozzy and her family around for MTV, to be honest, much of the credit for Ozzy's success must go to Sharon.

She cleaned him up, straightened him out, and got him out of under her father's (a record producer) thumb.

Ozzy and the musicans who have worked with him over the years have been the raw talent, but Sharon is the one who harnessed it.

GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2005, 05:55:29 AM »

I remember when Axl toured a bit with his nu metl band there was a rumour that the last show in Canada where the riots happend (somehow there is something about Axl and Canada...),  actually never took place cause Axl was wasted on lithium.   These were strong rumours,  but who knows...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2005, 07:02:44 AM »

I remember when Axl toured a bit with his nu metl band there was a rumour that the last show in Canada where the riots happend (somehow there is something about Axl and Canada...),? actually never took place cause Axl was wasted on lithium.? ?These were strong rumours,? but who knows...

what the fuck are you talking about?!!!

2002? well if you are the last show in 2002 was in Ny, NY and the riot was in philly.

the first show was supposed to be in Vancouver, BC, Can but it didn't happen. and there was a riot there too. A reason for both shows (Van & Phi) HAS NOT been given

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2005, 07:20:05 AM »

the first show was supposed to be in Vancouver, BC, Can but it didn't happen. and there was a riot there too. A reason for both shows (Van & Phi) HAS NOT been given

Actually, a reason HAS been given for Vancouver. Axl's plane was a bit late. The promoter was informed that Axl was on his way and that the show would happen but he panicked and cancelled the whole thing without asking for anyone's opinion.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2005, 07:25:36 AM »

Yea Jarmos right.

There you go buddy:

You're welcome. Smiley

ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2005, 05:24:44 PM »

Thats not the one I was thinking about...
 Theres one of Axl sat on a piano stool with a HUGE bag of weed at his side
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2005, 07:49:52 PM »

What's on the magazine looks pretty big to me. I'm not sure which one you're talking about.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2005, 11:17:24 PM »

Yea Jarmos right.

There you go buddy:

You're welcome. Smiley

Hahaaaaa! Yup...that's it! Heehee, this makes me fucking giddy. Will, thanks brother. I am going to make a poster out of this. So so awesome.  smoking

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2005, 11:22:40 PM »

Thats not the one I was thinking about...
 Theres one of Axl sat on a piano stool with a HUGE bag of weed at his side

Dude, I don't think I have seen that...or at least I don't think I did. Shit try to find it.

Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2005, 02:20:19 AM »

Yea Jarmos right.

There you go buddy:

You're welcome. Smiley
\
I am going to sound nieve (and I know I am) but what IS that next to him? Weed or magic Mushrooms? Or what?!!

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2005, 05:00:54 AM »

Looks like weed to me.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2005, 11:53:51 AM »

That right there my friend is the best part of the plant, The Kolic Bud!

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2005, 01:13:59 PM »

Yea Jarmos right.

There you go buddy:

You're welcome. Smiley
\
I am going to sound nieve (and I know I am) but what IS that next to him? Weed or magic Mushrooms? Or what?!!

It's a wig  hihi

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2005, 03:24:25 PM »

if you don't think duff drinks, if you think adler and slash drinks and gets high once in a while and if you don't think Axl does coke whenever his he's having a good time or a great show then you got to be out of your fuckin' mind.

noone knows what izzy does...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2005, 07:10:01 PM »

Is that shrooms or weed?  rofl

...classic.

Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2005, 09:38:52 AM »

Is that shrooms or weed?? rofl

...classic.

I can't help it!! I said I was Nieve!!!!!!!!! Cry

I'm only 15.... Embarrassed

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2005, 04:09:12 PM »

Nothing concerned with the topic, but its interesting...

Salvador Dali: "I dont do drugs, Im drugs... "
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2005, 05:31:44 PM »

that is fucking deep brother.

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2005, 05:58:28 PM »

Here`s a really old interview from a Duff fan page.In one part, they talk about thefirst time they gott high or frunk and about drugs in general:
http://www.duffmckagan.net/ripmay87.htm

Enjoy

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2005, 08:59:09 PM »

Here`s a really old interview from a Duff fan page.In one part, they talk about thefirst time they gott high or frunk and about drugs in general:
http://www.duffmckagan.net/ripmay87.htm

Enjoy

Baby Slash//

Wik!! I've read that before - I love it.  They seem to be having a wik time... high, drunk or just havin fun??

Hmmm

weedtriper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2005, 03:40:15 AM »

saying pot is like a gateway drug is like saying being born is a gateway to becoming a serial killer, everyone in the world has smoked pot at least once, and yet hardly any of them are abusers of harder drugs, including me, ive quit smoking pot, and quit drinking, and im only 15! everyone needs to realize that not everyone needs to pay for a few peoples actions, most people that do smoke pot do it responsibly, and dont do it every damn day and do other drugs
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2005, 12:27:47 PM »

saying pot is like a gateway drug is like saying being born is a gateway to becoming a serial killer, everyone in the world has smoked pot at least once, and yet hardly any of them are abusers of harder drugs, including me, ive quit smoking pot, and quit drinking, and im only 15! everyone needs to realize that not everyone needs to pay for a few peoples actions, most people that do smoke pot do it responsibly, and dont do it every damn day and do other drugs

amen brother!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: