Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:42:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What drugs did each member admit to?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What drugs did each member admit to?  (Read 13168 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2005, 05:31:44 PM »

that is fucking deep brother.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2005, 05:58:28 PM »

Here`s a really old interview from a Duff fan page.In one part, they talk about thefirst time they gott high or frunk and about drugs in general:
http://www.duffmckagan.net/ripmay87.htm

Enjoy

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2005, 08:59:09 PM »

Here`s a really old interview from a Duff fan page.In one part, they talk about thefirst time they gott high or frunk and about drugs in general:
http://www.duffmckagan.net/ripmay87.htm

Enjoy

Baby Slash//

Wik!! I've read that before - I love it.  They seem to be having a wik time... high, drunk or just havin fun??

Hmmm

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
weedtriper
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2005, 03:40:15 AM »

I know one thing,? its in the past and it has its lash backs, it'll fuckin haunt you if it hooked you, so he that dodged the bullet of the pusher wins. Poor Steven that dudes fucked. Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long. As for what drugs they did? Shit! who really cares they were on such a rockin roll high stoned or not. Alot of money, pussy,drugs and on top of there game, out of control and smiling. It does have an end though and it really sucks.

alcohol, pot, cristal, acid, coke, herion downers and X are the poisons

Man that is some ignorant shit. The on going war on drugs is a bust because of ignorance like this.
You can't lump all drugs together like that and say they are poison. Once kids get educated and realize that they have been lied to about drugs, they will then wonder what else cops and parents have been lying about.

I remember first hand, being in class when a DARE officer came in to talk about the dangers of drugs. He gave stats regarding coke and heroine use, then ended by saying don't do heroine, coke, and marijuana. WTF?

Fact is, in the 500 years of recorded medical history, marijuana hasn't caused even one death. Caffeine can't even claim that. Why isn't that on your "poison" list? I bet books to you is like kryptonite to Superman.

But drugs are b'aad Mmkay...

Spoken like a true pot-head.? Wink

Still, next to alcohol, marijuana really is a gateway drug to harder substances for many people.

saying pot is like a gateway drug is like saying being born is a gateway to becoming a serial killer, everyone in the world has smoked pot at least once, and yet hardly any of them are abusers of harder drugs, including me, ive quit smoking pot, and quit drinking, and im only 15! everyone needs to realize that not everyone needs to pay for a few peoples actions, most people that do smoke pot do it responsibly, and dont do it every damn day and do other drugs
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2005, 12:27:47 PM »

I know one thing,? its in the past and it has its lash backs, it'll fuckin haunt you if it hooked you, so he that dodged the bullet of the pusher wins. Poor Steven that dudes fucked. Axl did what he did for creative reasons, the rest as you know road the train for a bit to long. As for what drugs they did? Shit! who really cares they were on such a rockin roll high stoned or not. Alot of money, pussy,drugs and on top of there game, out of control and smiling. It does have an end though and it really sucks.

alcohol, pot, cristal, acid, coke, herion downers and X are the poisons

Man that is some ignorant shit. The on going war on drugs is a bust because of ignorance like this.
You can't lump all drugs together like that and say they are poison. Once kids get educated and realize that they have been lied to about drugs, they will then wonder what else cops and parents have been lying about.

I remember first hand, being in class when a DARE officer came in to talk about the dangers of drugs. He gave stats regarding coke and heroine use, then ended by saying don't do heroine, coke, and marijuana. WTF?

Fact is, in the 500 years of recorded medical history, marijuana hasn't caused even one death. Caffeine can't even claim that. Why isn't that on your "poison" list? I bet books to you is like kryptonite to Superman.

But drugs are b'aad Mmkay...

Spoken like a true pot-head.? Wink

Still, next to alcohol, marijuana really is a gateway drug to harder substances for many people.

saying pot is like a gateway drug is like saying being born is a gateway to becoming a serial killer, everyone in the world has smoked pot at least once, and yet hardly any of them are abusers of harder drugs, including me, ive quit smoking pot, and quit drinking, and im only 15! everyone needs to realize that not everyone needs to pay for a few peoples actions, most people that do smoke pot do it responsibly, and dont do it every damn day and do other drugs

amen brother!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: