Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:02:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl throwing tantrums with Tracii Guns
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl throwing tantrums with Tracii Guns  (Read 14260 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: November 03, 2005, 10:19:41 PM »

In the DVD AXL ROSE THE PRETTIEST STAR, Axl's early band members talk about how Axl would get mad and angry and storm off, saying "Fuck You". There was one story about Axl getting pissed over something and quitting the band .......but he lived in the guitarist's house!!

i just find it funny that this guy was nuts from the start. he's real, maybe the only TRUE real star out there these days. Musicians and celebs seem really fake these days. Axl is real. Crazy then, Crazy now. Imagine Axl, circa 1992, walking into a celeb party in CA...all heads probably focused on him, and everyone in the room knew Axl Rose just walked in.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 09:40:02 AM »

Axl is the real deal, he's a person with alot going on and has great ideas. He shares his life with us by the music he writes. That's gotta take alot out of a guy, and of course that takes time.  I really admire the guy for being himself and not a fake. Way to go AXL ok 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 09:49:10 AM »

He shares his life with us by the music he writes.

rofl

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 10:06:11 AM »

Why funny?

I can't find anything too far from the truth or funny in what Luigi is saying there. 
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 10:30:37 AM »

rofl

haha

its funny cuz he may share his thoughts in his music, but he does not share his music with his fans Wink

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
conny
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 10:35:27 AM »

rofl

haha

its funny cuz he may share his thoughts in his music, but he does not share his music with his fans Wink

Dude that just made my day, fucken comedy!!!  rofl rofl rofl

ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 12:43:25 PM »

A touch of pathos?but is it that funny?  confused

I didn?t know it was your idea of fun that he does not share his music with you.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 12:50:51 PM »

Axl was once a great rock star. Keyword: was. Fame and money took its toll and he went the opposite of the Cobain route. 2 rock stars, 2 different reactions.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 01:26:17 PM »

Axl was once a great rock star. Keyword: was. Fame and money took its toll and he went the opposite of the Cobain route. 2 rock stars, 2 different reactions.
But ONE HUGE (!!) difference!    Axl never had Courtney to hire someone to shoot him,  so that she could inherit all his money in case he decides to divorce her,  which he did.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 05:17:20 PM »

yeah you hit the nail on my head with that post.axl is the realest guy around belive me.i just shake my head and say there goes axl going off again lol.just another axl blowing steam off.nothing anymore surprizes me about axl.sometimes i look forward to a good axl rant myself.

the one an only horsey !
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 06:37:32 PM »

Axl's the true definition of a Diva---great voice (loud and booming), costume changes, and the tantrums to match.  He's great!  We all love to see him perform (the guy obvioulsy is gifted) and love the drama of his life.  He is very open considering somec elebs, but still knows when to draw the line (i.e. even at the height of fame, he wasn't on every talk show/magazine...he picked and chose the classy route). 
He's awsome...sure fame changed him a bit, but considering the amount of fame, money, women, drugs that were offered he still had his head on straight (relatively speaking)...just think of other huge celebs, and how they couldn't cope w/ fame (eg. Cobain, Jacko, etc...).  He was always a tyrant/fired-up red head, and I wouldn't change it for the world!   Kiss

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 06:39:20 PM »

but thats just the point though....fame didnt really change him....

case point: Right when they were ready to leave Vicki Hamiltion's house to sign the record contract, Axl got pissed about his pants not being washed or pressed or something, and stormed off. they found him later on (they went out to search for him b/c they WERE LATE TO SIGN THE DEAL!!!!)

but when they found him, he was sitting on top of the Whiskey (i think, or a tower records store...some place, but he was sitting on TOP of the store)

always was crazy, he just "made it and got famous". i love it! whether axl was famous or not, he'd still being throwing tantrums. he just does it now in a mansion. imagine william bailey became like a teacher or something?!?!?! he'd be throwing kids out of the windows.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 06:41:53 PM by W 23 AXL II » Logged
RichardNixon
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 10:53:19 PM »

Besides Axl, I think Manson has been the last true rock icon.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 01:34:17 AM »

Charles or Marilyn?Huh?

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2005, 05:42:34 AM »

throwing hissy fits and always wanting things your way doesn't make you a star..

We have a guy at work who if something doesn't go his way or if something is to difficult he gets like a baby throwing his tools and storming off pouting like a child... Needless to say eevryone can't stand the guy and pray that he isn't their partner

These are the kind of guys you have to walk on egg shells with, you almost can't be yourself because you always have to wonder if you say the wrong thing will the baby explode cause a scene then storm off

These people are primidonas and they suck to work with or be around.. They are alright when things are easy n smooth but beware when something is tough or doesn't go their way
RichardNixon
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2005, 09:21:54 AM »

Charles or Marilyn?Huh?

Shirley!

Nah, I meant Marilyn.
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2005, 03:01:52 PM »

imagine william bailey became like a teacher or something?!?!?! he'd be throwing kids out of the windows.

I almost spit my Coke out when I read that one. Great visual.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2005, 03:09:45 PM »

imagine william bailey became like a teacher or something?!?!?! he'd be throwing kids out of the windows.

I almost spit my Coke out when I read that one. Great visual.
that's if he showed up to class Cheesy
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 06:14:52 PM »

Nah, you're not negative at all...
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 06:40:26 PM »

There was one story about Axl getting pissed over something and quitting the band

W23 AXL the 2 Wink, I read an Izzy interview when he said that Axl had this same behavior since he was a kid, back in Indiana. Well that says even more. A shy little red guy with a lot of talent.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: