Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:02:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  as far as i am concerned, i already have Chinese Democracy!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: as far as i am concerned, i already have Chinese Democracy!!!  (Read 2708 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: February 19, 2006, 07:32:09 PM »

And u can kill this thread, i dont care, kick me off the board (why jarmo would though, i dont know)

BUT

seriously, FU-K everyone!!!!!

these songs kick ass, especially BETTER

Axl succeeded AND came through for us...i dont need any more, i got what i wanted. if CD comes out, great, but since the late 90s I got OMG (love it), Blues, Maddy, Rhiad, Silkworms, Better, IRS, There was a Time, Chinese Democracy

so what that they didn't come on a shiny new cd with a picture of Mao and the Chinese Communists burning....who cares, as far as Im concerned, I already have CD!!!!! and it kicks ass, axl came through.

VR is good, but come on, no one can touch Axl Rose! its ALL about Axl. Izzy can write songs in Sweden and have them kick ass, without Axl, its nothing.

thanks Axl!
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 09:54:36 PM »

The other way around for me.. I dunno if it just because it's demos or what but after hearing all thi scrap , there is no way I would waste my money...

I will grant you that Axl sounds good (at times) but other times he sounds horrible and they songs are nothing great. Even when Axl sounds good, the rest of the tunes are empty.. I am not just saying it because I like the old Gn'R eiether.. The music is boring as all hell...

Blues- Decent sounding pop rock song.. Hate Axl's voice.  Just typical love ballad material...

Maddy - my favorite out of all the songs.. Axl sounds great, great lyrics, cool song

Rhiad-  Terrible all around

Silkworms - Terrible all around

Better - Starts off horrible, Axl sound weird.. Sounds like it was about to get interesting before the demo got cut off though.

IRS - Starts off terrbible.. I hate Axls voice at the beginning..  Terrible lyrics, especially for Axl.

There was a Time - Never heard it

Chinese Democracy - Havent heard it in years but I do remember liking it...

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 10:00:53 PM »

this topic reminds me somthing from msg gig: "you're an asshole and everyone knows  how much of an asshole nobody can say..."
assholes

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 12:13:26 AM »

And u can kill this thread, i dont care, kick me off the board (why jarmo would though, i dont know)

BUT

Axl succeeded AND came through for us...i dont need any more, i got what i wanted. if CD comes out, great, but since the late 90s I got OMG (love it), Blues, Maddy, Rhiad, Silkworms, Better, IRS, There was a Time, Chinese Democracy

so what that they didn't come on a shiny new cd with a picture of Mao and the Chinese Communists burning....who cares, as far as Im concerned, I already have CD!!!!! and it kicks ass, axl came through.

VR is good, but come on, no one can touch Axl Rose! its ALL about Axl. Izzy can write songs in Sweden and have them kick ass, without Axl, its nothing.

thanks Axl!
Its always the new people or idiots with low post counts who have to come here thinking their shit dont stink.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 12:19:34 AM »

BUT

thanks Axl!

Shocked

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 12:22:26 AM »

I want the official release version of Chinese Democracy, im going to go straight to best buy and buy 3 copies. thats when i ll officially have CD

Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 12:41:29 AM »

I want the official release version of Chinese Democracy, im going to go straight to best buy and buy 3 copies. thats when i ll officially have CD

Yep.
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 12:46:25 AM »

um yea except for the fact that you don't have it
Evolution
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 12:47:38 AM »

um yea except for the fact that you don't have it

p00p yeah..
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 12:51:23 AM »

Wow.. Just a simple wow. The excitment levels need to be dropped by a lot of you..

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Evolution
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 12:54:24 AM »

Why? There's always a chance fuck all will happen, but the feeling it might is great!
directionality
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 12:57:32 AM »

I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been enjoying the demos, but there's no way that the leaks will compare with the finished product. No way. Well, that is if the the finished product ever sees the light of day. I'm going to remain optimistic for now...
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 01:04:49 AM »

From the Demos what I hear is GREAT POTENTIAL.  The sound isn't 100% pure and and clear and I think anyone who would "settle" for this from someone as great Axl is the same time of person that "settles" for what ever bar fly they can get to liegh on their back.  The blues, Madagacar, TWAT, and IRS has some of the best potential around to be the best songs to come out in a long time, GNR just can't wait for years to keep passing until they sound "old".  To me the songs song more of a ullision type and not really the type of radio friendly types of songs heard today so they could light up the radio with a good edit.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: