Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:52:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Why does Axl own NYC?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why does Axl own NYC?  (Read 7638 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 06:37:47 PM »

"If LA defined "AFD" & Indiana defined "UYI", NYC will define "CD""

Explain this. This makes no sense. Well, the first part does at least. How did Indiana define the Illusions?

Without trying to speak for the poster, I would guess they meant all the old songs and stuff like Dust N' Bones that really dug into Izzy & Axls past.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 08:38:50 PM »

No offense to the west-coasters, but the more passionate fans are on the eastern seaboard.  And Madison Square Garden is "the most famous arena" in the U.S.  Again, no disrespect.  I'm from the east coast but I have family out in SoCal and it's beautiful out there, but I've been to plenty of events out there and the crowds just don't compare.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 08:42:15 PM »

No offense to the west-coasters, but the more passionate fans are on the eastern seaboard.? And Madison Square Garden is "the most famous arena" in the U.S.? Again, no disrespect.? I'm from the east coast but I have family out in SoCal and it's beautiful out there, but I've been to plenty of events out there and the crowds just don't compare.

Especially in sports....they are sittin' on their hands out there for the most part...

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 08:46:11 PM »

He can sell out the venues there b/c it's very populated AND accessible.  There's millions of people in NYC alone.  People come from the 5 boroughs, Westchester, Long Island, NJ, Connecticut & PA, not to mention those who travel even greater distances.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: