Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:54:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD w/ Label = Directly from Richard  (Read 140924 times)
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #660 on: January 04, 2008, 04:17:29 PM »

Has Axl addressed the management situation?

Merck was given the elbow and I would guess that the ?lack of manager, would mean that Axl himself is discussing Terms and Conditions of release of CD. ?Should that be the case then the delay would make sense, in Axl's own words, he doesn't do anything less than 100%, if the deal on promotion isn't what he wants then that would explain a lot. So come on Universal, give the man what he wants, you know he's worth it ?ok

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #661 on: January 04, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »

Mysteron obviously has close ties to the band and has stated that the record is done.?

The problem with vague statements is they can be interpreted in so many diffrent ways which I guess is why we end up with 30 page threads about not much at all.

Yeah!

I have a guess about who Mysteron is
but that?s just me

OT, but I don't think it's Axl or anyone we might "know"! ?ok

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #662 on: January 04, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »

Mysteron obviously has close ties to the band and has stated that the record is done.?

The problem with vague statements is they can be interpreted in so many diffrent ways which I guess is why we end up with 30 page threads about not much at all.

Yeah!

I have a guess about who Mysteron is
but that?s just me

OT, but I don't think it's Axl or anyone we might "know"! ?ok

Well if its axl, we know why the album has taken so long. and he really would be wastin his time writin v brief, vague, uninformative posts here.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #663 on: January 04, 2008, 08:03:31 PM »

I have a feeling it will be a lot of rumors in the monhts to come hihi
Then it shouldn't be any problem to clarify:

1. The album is recorded
2. The album is mixed
3. The album is mastered
4. There is nothing that GNR can do right now in order to finalise the release date.
There's obvious reason insiders are vague, you can't really give the information/announcments for the band or the company as is illegal.
i guess his ego needs it.
Talk about pearls before swine Tongue
He is (AFAIK) in a work where has legal agreements to oblige, he gives us info without that being at the expense of the band and he walks that path just fine imo.

When you think, there's not much insiders can if they are out to help a band instead of damaging it.
yea I thought mysteron was talking about volleyball.
You say it wasn't? Huh

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #664 on: January 05, 2008, 10:57:37 AM »

or unhappy beggars acting like choosers. hihi

You say it wasn't? Huh

I'm guessing it might be tennis.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #665 on: January 05, 2008, 02:43:07 PM »

or unhappy beggars acting like choosers. hihi

You say it wasn't? Huh

I'm guessing it might be tennis.

dont you beggar me missus! All im sayin is vague info is useless. and we had far less vague info, if the story is true, from mr fortus.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
OreGunsNRoses
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #666 on: January 05, 2008, 03:03:34 PM »

Im sure this is listed in another thread, but what "evidence" is out there to prove that mysteron has any "inside" knowledge?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #667 on: January 05, 2008, 03:29:16 PM »

Im sure this is listed in another thread, but what "evidence" is out there to prove that mysteron has any "inside" knowledge?

This is pretty much a dead horse.
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #668 on: January 05, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »

well i think the label company has trouble deciding how to promote "guns n roses" and maybe thats why Axl and they cant agree , a comeback? a continuation? to target  older or younger people , etc.

also i think the label would want to re-introduce the band and then gain more money with other albums of the band , so making Axl agree to put more albums in a certain amount of time (we know they have 3 albums worth of music, but the label maybe just have one album material), so they dont want to spend millions and when the band is big again let another 4 years to get another album and loose all the momentum.

people here may not think that way , but general audience think of Guns as an 80-90s band . thats why i think they will think pretty well how to relaunch the band
OreGunsNRoses
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #669 on: January 06, 2008, 02:00:11 AM »

where well would I find this info?
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #670 on: January 06, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »

where well would I find this info?

mysteron has 55 pages worth of noting dating back to 2002, if any of his notes had been baseless jarmo would have them deleted don't you think ?

theres your clue
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #671 on: January 06, 2008, 10:48:42 AM »

A TV ad, releasing the album, and word of mouth will satiate the hardcores and the "older", however to reach a younger audience you need to use the internet. And that worries me.

no

that's easy.. put up a guns n roses skin on the login page of myspace and facebook and you'll notify about 90% of america's high school and college population that there's a new guns n roses album out

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #672 on: January 06, 2008, 01:17:51 PM »

why does the internet worry you when you're a user? Huh

dont you beggar me missus! All im sayin is vague info is useless. and we had far less vague info, if the story is true, from mr fortus.

miss us? hihi

it might be as useless as humour. But mysteron isn't always vague. probably only when he has to, he is. 
But yeah, this thread is about the clear info isn't it.
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #673 on: January 06, 2008, 01:37:21 PM »

A TV ad, releasing the album, and word of mouth will satiate the hardcores and the "older", however to reach a younger audience you need to use the internet. And that worries me.

no

that's easy.. put up a guns n roses skin on the login page of myspace and facebook and you'll notify about 90% of america's high school and college population that there's a new guns n roses album out

Good call! News flash people, record companies have promoted bigger bands than this. If there really was an album handed in, and the record co. really wanted to start the promo, it woud be happening as I type this. But, lust like 2002,3,4,5,6,7, we still have nothing. The funny thing is that I have already read post of people saying, "i think oct or Nov of this year. WHAT? w We are 6 days into the new year, and they need another WHOLE year? For what?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #674 on: January 06, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »

you might have nothing but I've had ass kicking tours new songs, updates and so on.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:49:19 PM by ppbebe » Logged
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #675 on: January 06, 2008, 02:48:35 PM »

that's a really good idea actually. much cheaper too.
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #676 on: January 06, 2008, 06:11:44 PM »

I do think that we'll see some resolution this year, either in a record release or lawsuits.  If recording/mixing/mastering is done, the issue isn't creative but business.  Moreover, most business issues revolve around money.  If such issues can't be resolved, expect the legal system to get involved.  If that happens, say goodbye to Chinese Democracy. 

One way or another, 2008 will finally be the year that this Guns N' Roses fan stops waiting.

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #677 on: January 06, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »

you might have nothing but I've had ass kicking tours new songs, updates and so on.

Really, you must live on a different planet. I have been to the shows(old and new), so I am happy with that. As far as the rest, same leaks redone 5 different ways, and the same old updates that dont really say anything for the past 5 years.
Yesterdaze
Opening Act

« Reply #678 on: January 07, 2008, 12:03:22 AM »

The information provided in the first post coincides with what I've been told myself. I'm just not willing to post where or who I've heard it from. It's done, folks. Stay tuned.
hartman
Rocker

Here since 2002

« Reply #679 on: January 07, 2008, 12:10:30 AM »

The information provided in the first post coincides with what I've been told myself. I'm just not willing to post where or who I've heard it from. It's done, folks. Stay tuned.
I believe you !

rofl

GNR forever !!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: