Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:09:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RockBand / GnR
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: RockBand / GnR  (Read 5736 times)
AbominableHoman
Headliner

Cold Hearth Breaker. Fit Ta' Burn

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 03:42:49 AM »

the only good thing about it is it teaches the drummer to get use to the rythem. Fucken the guitars are lame if u ever wanna be in a real band. Dont buy ya kids this shit , buy them a real guitar or drum kit and make them practise. I cant see ROck band or guitar hero groupies, world tours and massive live shows.. fucken we need creativity based music games. Fuck playing covers with fake instruments.

Chill out, man. I highly doubt people play GH or rockband, solely with ambitions of being a rockstar.  Not every body wants to open for Guns N' Roses; some people want to sit back, have a few beers, and xbox360-air guitar to some of their favorite tracks.

Thanks for the advice though. I'll unlock the basement, and tell my kid no more parent-induced 24 hour guitar hero sessions, because that's not how you become a master guitarist.  Roll Eyes

Sure! F*ck it! That's your answer! Tattoo it on your forehead! Your answer to everything!
www.myspace.com/guns_n_roses
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 03:47:16 AM »

I love all these games. I had not played video games for years until these came out.

I just got rock band for my bday, and we have so much fun with it.
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 08:54:57 PM »

Im a guitar player, and when I tried GH3 in a store I found it very diffecult to play it, as my mind is "programmed" to play the real guitar... anyone else experienced the same problem?

Yes, when I first started playing GH3 it took me a while to get used to it due to the fact I didn't play the other Guitar Hero games. Totally different than actual guitar. Also, I find the drums in Rockband don't feel the same as well..I used to play drums but this could be just me that thinks this.

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 02:27:31 PM »

the only good thing about it is it teaches the drummer to get use to the rythem. Fucken the guitars are lame if u ever wanna be in a real band. Dont buy ya kids this shit , buy them a real guitar or drum kit and make them practise. I cant see ROck band or guitar hero groupies, world tours and massive live shows.. fucken we need creativity based music games. Fuck playing covers with fake instruments.

Its South Park all over again  rofl

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: