Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:40:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  can u imagine the rants axl will have if he ever tours again? *game lets play*
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: can u imagine the rants axl will have if he ever tours again? *game lets play*  (Read 5266 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: May 13, 2004, 03:11:29 PM »

axl is notorious for his amazing rants as well as his amazing performances

in light of all thats happened,can u just imagine the wild ass rants he will have if they ever tour again

everyone come up with  a rant, be creative and come up with the most axl like rant about what all has happened here  lately

lets be funny,and creative! cmon!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 03:21:34 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 03:38:38 PM »

"If some wise ass throws fried chicken from Kentucky at me, this band is goin' home!"

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 03:50:22 PM »

"As u know, my former friends tried to fuck me over once again. And all I want to say...shut the fuck up, just shut the fuck up for a second!!... I want to say that I am not gonna let that happen."

Maybe something like that.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 03:53:20 PM by ChineseBedouins » Logged
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 03:59:47 PM »

Axl paces around a minute, sits down on stage... takles a deep breath...
   "Y'know...I used to have a couple of guys who were friends of mine.  We had a good time for awhile, wrote some songs, played 'em, got pretty fuckin' rich in the bargain.
   "Anyway...those guys couldn't handle it...basically took their balls and went home.  Kind of ironic, because later proved they never had any to begin with.
  "We all moved on, didn't keep in touch much, we all tried to make music...with the help of Mr. Finck, Brain, and the General here, I'd built somethig pretty fucking magnificent to keep the Gn'R name alive.
  "So those old friend of mine, and I use the term loosely here,  joined me again in suing the label about that fucking abortion of a Greates Hits album that got put out earlier this year, and it looked like they were trying to mend fences.  That's okay with me; I'm a nice guy at heart.
    "So this new friend I'd made, guy named Brian, y know him, wore a bucket, played guitar okay...he'd been around.  We wrote some good songs, too...had some good times on the road, then he went and fucked me, too.  Really screwed the fans...and this band...when we were all excited about a little trip to Portugal we were supposed to take.   You probably heard about that one.
    "But you know, we'd bounce back, right?  No problem.  Release date in a few months, recording wrapping up, then my old buddies decide to screw with me again about who really owns the legacy we all worked hard to build.  Another big "Fuck you" to the fans and to our history.
    "So let's look at the tally.  Now this band, and its name, has been betrayed by most of its former members, its label, the media, and an entire media company.  Guess what, homefuck?  We're Still Guns n Roses.  We're still kicking ass.  We're gonna announce a release date soon, God willing, but in the meantime, since my old buddies are so concerned about ownership, here's a little "fuck you" to them...this is a song you may have heard...it's called "Slither."   Ajax?...hit it..."
 Tongue
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 04:04:19 PM »

well we thought the same for 2002.
he didnt say much.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 04:11:34 PM »

Excellent thread D!  ok
Hmm? Being a man of slow wits I can think only serious one like this Embarrassed

?Some of you who?s thinking I?m browsing GNR message boards are totally wrong. Can you imagine? Who wanna see his own ass exposed to public all over the place?"
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 05:58:26 PM »

"So...Ya know..I'm sure a lot of you think I'm an asshole, always cancelling shows and not showing up and watching basketball games and getting poisoned by Botox, and ya know, the Internet is *ALWAYS* right. I'm here tonight because I like to fuck all the fans over. This band has worked so fucking hard year after year in the studio, taking all the abuse by the press, just to scam some of you out of your hard-earned money. That's what a lot of people want you to believe, but it's nothing but a sack of shit. The record label came out with that..what was it? A greatest hits c.d.? We, meaning me and my former friends, attempted to get that thing stopped, because we felt the fans, and even the GNR legacy itself deserved better than that shit. Ah well, can't say I didn't try. Shortly after that, Mr. 6 Piece himself decided to leave us hangin', and we felt it was best to pull out of the Lisbon show and try to regroup. That one really hurt all of us. But we're here, the album is here, and this is called 'This I Love'.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 06:36:33 PM »

Axl paces around a minute, sits down on stage... takles a deep breath...
   "Y'know...I used to have a couple of guys who were friends of mine.  We had a good time for awhile, wrote some songs, played 'em, got pretty fuckin' rich in the bargain.
   "Anyway...those guys couldn't handle it...basically took their balls and went home.  Kind of ironic, because later proved they never had any to begin with.
  "We all moved on, didn't keep in touch much, we all tried to make music...with the help of Mr. Finck, Brain, and the General here, I'd built somethig pretty fucking magnificent to keep the Gn'R name alive.
  "So those old friend of mine, and I use the term loosely here,  joined me again in suing the label about that fucking abortion of a Greates Hits album that got put out earlier this year, and it looked like they were trying to mend fences.  That's okay with me; I'm a nice guy at heart.
    "So this new friend I'd made, guy named Brian, y know him, wore a bucket, played guitar okay...he'd been around.  We wrote some good songs, too...had some good times on the road, then he went and fucked me, too.  Really screwed the fans...and this band...when we were all excited about a little trip to Portugal we were supposed to take.   You probably heard about that one.
    "But you know, we'd bounce back, right?  No problem.  Release date in a few months, recording wrapping up, then my old buddies decide to screw with me again about who really owns the legacy we all worked hard to build.  Another big "Fuck you" to the fans and to our history.
    "So let's look at the tally.  Now this band, and its name, has been betrayed by most of its former members, its label, the media, and an entire media company.  Guess what, homefuck?  We're Still Guns n Roses.  We're still kicking ass.  We're gonna announce a release date soon, God willing, but in the meantime, since my old buddies are so concerned about ownership, here's a little "fuck you" to them...this is a song you may have heard...it's called "Slither."   Ajax?...hit it..."
 Tongue
/Mike

Classic!!!! rofl

And TiedHands........the "6 piece" was funny as fuck  ok
kockstar99
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 12:23:54 AM »

I hope he will rant about something positive.. for the most part his rants in 2002 were to the fans who were pissing him off... a few about the old members but for the most part they were not nasty but just a little bit of story telling .. I hope I hear a rant something like

"I know you all have waited along fucking time for this album and for the new songs, for that I appologize.. CD will be relased on xxx along with a new website with a download section ... all shows on this tour will be available for download on the website, Soundboard quality.... DVD's on the making of CD along with the 1/1/1 Las Vegas show.... a new Video will be airing soon...  I know you all have waited and I thank you..

Id rather hear a rant like this... no more about Slash or Duff,... No more about Lawsuits or Riots.... Nothing about Buckethead..  

I want a positive Rant for once.... beer

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 12:57:19 AM »

" Well i'm back in St Louis without the old guys, I hope the same fucking security as last time are gone as well"

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
recklesslife
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2004, 08:12:15 AM »

If we ever see Axl on stage again...you can be assured that he won't be giving any of those long-winded rants.

Axl was a megastar 10 years ago...he could virtually say anything on stage and get away with it.  He could insult the audience, and they'd applaud him.  People thought that Axl was megacool back then...so they were just happy to listen to him go off on a tangent on anything at all.

Today, its a lot different of a story.  Axl is in his 40s...and everyone realizes that he's as loony as Michael Jackson.  If he went off on rants TODAY...people would think..."Gee, what a bitter, old, washed-up geezer.  What a pathetic, delusional creature."  

12 years ago...one of Axl's rants meant something else.  It was a rock god being able to say whatever he wanted from the stage...for the mere fact that he was cool enough to get away with it.

And cmon, man...you need gobs of charisma if you're gonna go off on a big, gratuitous rant on stage...if you don't have it that captivating charisma... people will want you to shut the fuck up...and do what youre paid to do...sing your hit songs.  12 years ago, Axl had charisma.  Today, he has very little.  Old people look very stupid on stage...simulating the rock star facade.  

Today, I'm sure fans will much rather hear Axl singing his AFD hits....rather than conversing with the audience.  They all know he's friggin nuts, man...and no one wants to hear some delusional rant from some delusional nut.....the audience simply wouldn't stand for it.  Axl would get booed off stage.  Wow, sure was a different game for Axl...ten years ago.

So rest assured...we won't be putting up with any of Rose's geriatric rants...if he were to ever tour again in the future.  
recklesslife
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2004, 08:16:02 AM »

And most importantly....most GnR fans are acquainted with how many bullshit excuses and blame shifts Axl has come up with over the last decade +.  I don't think thats gonna go over real with for Axl to do that on stage in, say, 2005...when he still hasn't delievered on Chinese Democracy.  Fans have had enough of Axl's bullshit, lies, and irresponsibility...I think the last thing they want is to have their concert time wasted on that dingbat continuing to make excuses for himself.
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2004, 08:28:21 AM »

I agree with Kockstar...enough of the victum shit...geez, he's 40 something and being a victum man child is not rock n roll, it's pathetic...I'll be there to hear him sing with a band,  not yap peace
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2004, 08:54:10 AM »

wembley april 2005
"good evening englad,this is the first show from cd tour.this is a new song,about all motherfuckers around me "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" "
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2004, 01:53:32 PM »

The Greatest "Axl Rant"  of all time will be the day the world hears

Chinese Democracy.

He doesnt have to say a word.

but im sure when he does speak it will be quite interesting
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 04:48:59 PM »

Brilliant thread! Funny ideas!!!  rofl

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
kujo722
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 05:01:55 PM »

rant "...... but enough about Buckethead. Lets talk about "Gigli". Who the fuck thought up this piece of shit?" rant
kockstar99
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 06:02:43 PM »

rant "...... but enough about Buckethead. Lets talk about "Gigli". Who the fuck thought up this piece of shit?" rant

rofl rofl haha that would be funny as fuck..
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2004, 03:50:02 AM »

are u guys insane? sayin axl is to old to rant?

shit rock in rio 3 had some of the greatest axl rants of all time and was closin in on 40

that show in england he had some killer rants

axl is always cool, like a fine wine he gets better with age, and also why he is able to rant is because his rants are not an act, that is axl

how many artists just fake it and play, collect the money and go home? same show every night?

with axl its like a mike tyson boxing match, u never know whats goin to happen every show is different!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 03:51:03 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Stevenson
Headliner

"Tourmaline Green"

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2004, 07:37:09 AM »

There is a deadly silence in the crowd.
Suddenly there is a crackle through the  speaker system, an announcment looms.....     ......10.000 fans await with baited breath.

"And now.....  "

"Ladies and Gentlemen"

"Axl Rose rants, Live via satilite from his toilet because he couldnt be fucked showing up and doing it in person"  Grin

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: