Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:24:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Kevin Dubrow on Steven Adler
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kevin Dubrow on Steven Adler  (Read 8586 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 02:58:23 PM »

I think we would have to be on a lot of drugs to think he is cool

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
joeyramone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2005, 03:45:22 PM »

So what if he smokes weed?occasionally? Its not like he can OD on it lol
 smoking smoking smoking
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 03:47:28 PM by joeyramone » Logged
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2005, 08:02:37 PM »

Dubrow isn't the first person who's worked with Steven that never wants to work with him again.  I hate to say it, but Steve may be a lost cause.  I saw Adler's Appettite last week, and it was pretty obvious Steve was f-ed up on something.  He messed up pretty noticeably a couple times.  It was sad...still a good show, but sad to see him that way.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
thejungle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2005, 09:33:44 AM »

to be honest rob i've been following AA since new year and you're genuinely the first person i've read on any site who has noticed adler fuck up anything playing wise at a gig. when i saw them live he was on the money 100% for the full time.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 03:43:23 PM »

to be honest rob i've been following AA since new year and you're genuinely the first person i've read on any site who has noticed adler fuck up anything playing wise at a gig. when i saw them live he was on the money 100% for the full time.

I saw him once before and I didn't notice him mess up.  But this last time he messed up pretty noticeable a couple times.  Everybody has there bad days though.  I just hope it was that instead of him being f-ed up on something.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2005, 06:09:27 PM »

Posted by: DeadHorse?
A gut who suffered a drug induced stroke should never be near any drugs.

Yeah interesting you bring that up cause I do believe that Slash technically died a couple of times due to drugs and alcohol but I guess since its Slash then its ok that he still drinks and smokes drugs.

And in reference to your comment about Slash and Duff . Well there was in incidient not to long ago where somebody had place a small bag of coke ( I do believe) in his jacket. He found it later and rather than doing it he threw it out. Now that's cool.

What interesting double standards you have.? Adler accepts some weed and you assume he smoked it.? Slash gets some coke and yet you presume he chucked it out.? What a load of bullshit - you are an idiot. ? rant

there was no presumption involved. In an interview, Slash said that someone had slipped him some coke on his birthday, and that he just wasn't interested and found it the next day and tossed it. Not to say he never does it any more, but  i take this to mean that he doesn't indulge in hard drugs anymore.

Behold, the evil that men do...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: