Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:19:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  No response from Buckethead means...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: No response from Buckethead means...  (Read 8170 times)
K-Rock
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 01:50:24 PM »

Buckethead did in fact get more exposure since joining GN'R.  I had never heard of him and still wouldn't have heard of him had he not.  I know own 6 of his cds.

If he wanted to use GN'R to get HUGE then I think he should have stuck around a little while longer as out of all my friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances.....nobody knows who he is unless I've said something.....and even then nobody seems to care.

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 06:08:58 PM »

No question BH got more publicity from just being associated with the Guns name, then again, silence doesn't implicate guilt. The guy was a flake...Axl is a flake...it was too flakes floating in the night an' neither could see eye-to-eye, and from what else we've heard, Mr. Head didnt get along well with Robin, who had been there longer and (likely) conrtibuted more to the new material. Is he a great player? Undoubtedly.Will his leaving hurt GNR? If GH sales are any indication, probably not. It's the name now more than the players, and it will be the name that sells new records if they ever see the light of day.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
slashedguns
Rocker

Time went by and it all went up in smoke

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2004, 07:48:22 PM »

Guns N roses fans when Buckethead is in the band.." he is the best guitar player ever,he and Axl are an awesone combination"

Guns N roses fans after Buckethead leaves.. " he was a loser anyway,Axl dont need him."

Just pathetic and delusional

ASSESMENT: WASTE OF AMMO
estranged.1098
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2004, 08:32:51 PM »

Guns N roses fans when Buckethead is in the band.." he is the best guitar player ever,he and Axl are an awesone combination"

Guns N roses fans after Buckethead leaves.. " he was a loser anyway,Axl dont need him."

Just pathetic and delusional

Great post, just replace "Guns N roses fans" for the nicknames of one or two people.
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2004, 08:20:34 AM »

Well, someone just posted on the dust n bones list that they were working with Buckets management, i guess Catalyst?, and that after the Vancouver show they told him that basically Bucket was doing this to get his name out there and that he didn't want to be associated with the negative energy coming from Gnr.

Anybody read that? I accidentally deleted the actual post.

As far as the silence goes, why wouldn't Buckethead share his side of the story....I guess he figures the fans he made will far outnumber the fans that would say "fuck Bucket!"

Behold, the evil that men do...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2004, 09:07:32 AM »

Well, someone just posted on the dust n bones list that they were working with Buckets management, i guess Catalyst?, and that after the Vancouver show they told him that basically Bucket was doing this to get his name out there and that he didn't want to be associated with the negative energy coming from Gnr.

Anybody read that? I accidentally deleted the actual post.

Yes I did and I don't think he made it up.

Considering the fact that they did pass out stuff at the shows. But just because his management said that, doesn't mean it's the whole truth. As usual, we can only speculate.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: