Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:50:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Seen this?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Seen this?  (Read 2913 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« on: June 02, 2004, 11:22:32 AM »

Full-time recluse and part-time musician Axl Rose recently added another hat to his bandana-clad dome: band publicist. In a terse press release, the 42-year-old Rose wrote that Guns N' Roses would be canceling their May 30th headlining slot at the Rock in Rio festival. And he blamed his KFC-loving, hockey mask-wearing former guitarist, Buckethead.

"During his tenure with the band, Buckethead has been inconsistent and erratic in both his behavior and commitment," wrote Rose, "making it virtually impossible to move forward with recording, rehearsals, and live plans."

Guns N' Roses were set to take the stage for the first time since 2002's North American tour ended in chaos, with Rose reportedly needing a psychiatrist to coax him onstage. He also ditched several confirmed dates (leading to a riot in Vancouver) and offered incoherent tirades in New York City, where the tour ended prematurely. But according to Rose, the group's real problem was that one of their key players in their revamped lineup has been wasting time and plotting ways to boost his solo career. "It appears [Buckethead's] plans were to secure a contract with Sanctuary Records...quit GN'R, and...immediately promote his individual efforts. Nice guy!"

Those who know Rose remain mum on the matter (former guitarist Slash and current bassist Tommy Stinson refused comment). But Buckethead's manager, David Lefkowitz, defended his famously silent client. "Bucket doesn't speak to the press," Lefkowitz says. "But needless to say, Rose's accusations are false - and wrong. And with all the drama surrounding this matter, I'd better leave it at that."

Rose concluded with a mention of GN'R's Chinese Democracy album, which has been delayed for seven years. "Guns will be moving forward," he promised. "We hope to announce a release date within the next few months." In other words, we'll need a little (more) patience.

- James Montgomery

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 11:26:57 AM »

Yeah i've seen it, sorry to say this but Fuckethead is a dishonest, blood sucking, two-face asshole.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 11:59:13 AM »

If you can't even spell his name right, then don't bother replying to the thread..

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 12:23:49 PM »

Yeah i've seen it, sorry to say this but Fuckethead is a dishonest, blood sucking, two-face asshole.

Whereas you might be right here, Axl hasn't done much to inspire confidence he is always straight with us over the last few years!

That's a hatrick for Doull
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 02:16:47 PM »

Isnt it time you guys woke up and realised that axl is not gonna release a record.

He`s waiting for something, hes waiting for his band mates.......
They wont be comming back anytime soon, so keep waiting, keep checking sites, keep hoping, but it aint gonna happen, GNR had magic, axl killed that magic, now hes lost, doesnt know where to turn, see a reunion tour in 2007-8.
Thats the only way axls gonna get out there with any respect again, either that or CHANGE THE FUKKING NAME !

-------and time goes by-------
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 03:50:37 PM »

Full-time recluse and part-time musician Axl Rose

That's a fucking genius piece of journalism  rofl

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
RZ4
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 07:39:58 PM »

Yeah, I posted this a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=12519;start=msg216762#msg216762

Needless to say, it didn't garner too many thoughtful responses. Undecided
SunKing278
Headliner

The loveliest girls are always in your GN'R

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 07:04:37 AM »

Isnt it time you guys woke up and realised that axl is not gonna release a record.

They wont be comming back anytime soon, so keep waiting, keep checking sites, keep hoping, but it aint gonna happen, GNR had magic, axl killed that magic, now hes lost, doesnt know where to turn, see a reunion tour in 2007-8.
Thats the only way axls gonna get out there with any respect again, either that or CHANGE THE FUKKING NAME !

Change the "Fukking" Name is damn right!

Well, there isn't going to be any reunion tour in 2007 or 2008, for Slash, Duff, and Matt are going to be busy with their band, and they have proved once and for all they don't need Axl anyway.  I believe those guys have way too much self-respect to ever again work with that nutjob.  Hell, their singer may have his share of problems, but at least he's making a real attempt to clean up his act and be the best he can be.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again now.  If Weiland can get out there and do it, what is Axl's excuse?

mr_BROWNSTONE
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 08:41:28 AM »

WOW! Cooool post dude. I tried to tell them exactly this on the Dead Horse section. Well not exactly this. But I told them that Buckethead SUUUUUX! And that other things SUUUX! And that GN'R can't be GN'R without Slash, Duff and let's say Matt.  beer
wildaxl
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 09:55:53 PM »

WOW! Cooool post dude. I tried to tell them exactly this on the Dead Horse section. Well not exactly this. But I told them that Buckethead SUUUUUX! And that other things SUUUX! And that GN'R can't be GN'R without Slash, Duff and let's say Matt.  beer
same opinion here!  they'll get together one day.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 10:02:38 PM »

If you can't even spell his name right, then don't bother replying to the thread..

/jarmo

The "F" was meant to replace the "B"

Thanks

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: