Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227928 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  do i steal my friend's wife?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: do i steal my friend's wife?  (Read 15520 times)
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« on: January 19, 2007, 06:30:45 AM »

his hot young wife is really flirty with me and i love it, plus i don't know the dude that well, we've been off-an-on friends for a year or so and that's it. i don't like to do this type of stuff but i'm missing out on a big-ass oppertunity if i don't. plus you only live once, and the guy's moving out of town after he completes his studies in august. what would y'all do? Tongue

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 06:39:06 AM »

How would you feel if the boot was on the other foot?

Afterall you reap what you sew.

Keep em under your wheels.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 07:28:25 AM »

sow, you mean? i don't really sew.
but the boot is indeed on my foot.
i'm young and carefree.
btw, this is not a "bragging thread", just to make that clear.
it's just that she seems bored with her marriage and it's rare to meet a woman that looks so hot and that's smart and gets on with me 100%.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 09:11:22 AM »

I always thought it was ' you reap what you sew'   it is actually both. Ive just google'd the saying...lol. We both win!

Anyway back to the topic....Seems you have made up your mind.  In that case, 'fill your boots'. but don't forget to bag it.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you - someone who betrays their partners trust is just a dishonest person and therefore not worth the time and effort

Plenty of single ladies out there that are also honest - try them, you'll get more from it in the long term

Quick! To the bandwagon!
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 09:16:51 AM »

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you - someone who betrays their partners trust is just a dishonest person and therefore not worth the time and effort

Plenty of single ladies out there that are also honest - try them, you'll get more from it in the long term

Excellent point.  Although the guy seems like he simply want's to knock the back out of her. I may be wrong.

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 09:55:23 AM »

Assuming your somewhat sane, you need to assess the respective crazy meters of this husband and wife.  Specifically, determine the odds of him going OJ and her going Glenn Close.  As far of the morality of it, you're probably going to Hell anyway.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 10:00:06 AM »

i say dont be a douchebag....if he's really your freind then be one back and dont do it

RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 10:59:02 AM »

extremely stupid thread

just put yourself in your "friend's" shoes
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 10:59:36 AM »

extremely stupid answer.
just put yourself in my shoes.

anythinggoes
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »

extremely stupid answer.

well you asked for help some guy gave a sensible answer of put yourself into the others guys position and what would you do, seems you have your answers done already eh
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 11:10:07 AM »

are you fucking kidding me? get some will power...and get your own girl Roll Eyes

unless you hate your "freind"....but still if it were me personally i wouldnt Undecided
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:14:04 AM by Neemo » Logged

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 11:19:13 AM »

ok enough with the criticism, i knew i had to make it clear why i made this thread, it is because i'm debating myself on whether or not it's morally right, and i wouldn't do it if it was a good friend either. he's my friend, but we're not that close and don't really hang out often at all. why the hell can't i make an honest thread about it, if i had my mind made up about this i wouldn't start the thread, this is actually my first ever thread in the jungle. grow up, this is a relevant issue for me. and don't you think i have will power? you don't know shit about where i come from or what i have accomplished so far in my life. get a clue.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »

are you fucking kidding me? get some will power...and get your own girl Roll Eyes

unless you hate your "freind"....but still if it were me personally i wouldnt Undecided

agreed - using the excuse that you're "young and carefree" is such a bunch of bullshit.  Its one thing to cheat, but when you enter marriage it becomes a whole nother ball game.  How do you even know she wants to sleep with you?  Maybe shes just one of these chicks who loves to flirt for the constant attention.  Be so funny if you put the moves on her, she shoots you down and then tells her husband who then kicks your ass.

like someone else said, plenty of non-married chicks out there.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »

agreed - using the excuse that you're "young and carefree" is such a bunch of bullshit.? Its one thing to cheat, but when you enter marriage it becomes a whole nother ball game.? How do you even know she wants to sleep with you?? Maybe shes just one of these chicks who loves to flirt for the constant attention.? Be so funny if you put the moves on her, she shoots you down and then tells her husband who then kicks your ass.

like someone else said, plenty of non-married chicks out there.

look, you don't know me, you don't know her, you don't know him, you haven't even seen me or know anything about me so i suggest you stop assuming things. the reason i asked was for people who've had similar "problems" to say something about what they would do.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 11:22:32 AM »

ok enough with the criticism, i knew i had to make it clear why i made this thread, it is because i'm debating myself on whether or not it's morally right, and i wouldn't do it if it was a good friend either. he's my friend, but we're not that close and don't really hang out often at all. why the hell can't i make an honest thread about it, if i had my mind made up about this i wouldn't start the thread, this is actually my first ever thread in the jungle. grow up, this is a relevant issue for me. and don't you think i have will power? you don't know shit about where i come from or what i have accomplished so far in my life. get a clue.

you asked people what they would do - they gave answers.  some of them you didn't like and you got pretty defensive.  if you were truly looking for advice/opinions with an open mind you'd be considering other peoples responses, not attacking them.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 11:28:17 AM »

If I knew a woman was married I wouldn't even think about doing such a thing...pretty fucking disrespectful ?if you ask me.

And if I was your "friend" I would personally tear you a new asshole, hell maybe even two or three for even giving this thing serious thought
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »

Do it

U want to so why the fuck even ask people's opinions?

Just hope the guy isn't violent cause it wouldn't be worth getting your head blown off for a piece of ass.

Also, what if u are misinterpreting her flirting?

Some girls are just flirty but they dont actually want to fuck, So u should be 100 percent positive or you could really lose your friendship over nothing.

All I can say though:

"With friends like u, people sure the fuck dont need enemies."

I personally hope u sleep with her and the guy finds out and beats your fucking ass. ok

I've had similiar opportunities and I WOULD NEVER DO IT.

I believe in karma and u may fuck this guy's wife and then 5 years later u may get married and your wife may fuck your best friend, have a baby, say its yours and then u find out it isnt your a few years later.

Karma is a motherfucker.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:30:48 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »

it is because i'm debating myself on whether or not it's morally right, and i wouldn't do it if it was a good friend either. he's my friend, but we're not that close and don't really hang out often at all. why the hell can't i make an honest thread about it, if i had my mind made up about this i wouldn't start the thread, this is actually my first ever thread in the jungle. grow up, this is a relevant issue for me. and don't you think i have will power? you don't know shit about where i come from or what i have accomplished so far in my life. get a clue.

Cheating is not morally right period Roll Eyes i dont care who you are or where your from....its just not right....simple peace

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 11:34:07 AM »

thanks D, you're a sweetheart ok

what if i'm misinterpreting her flirting? so what? people flirt all the time, either it leads to something more or it doesn't, i like to keep an open mind. another point i want to make is i don't necessarily just want to sleep with her, i mean i know this woman pretty well by now and she's not very happy in her marriage. me and her have way more in common than her and her husband. and why would i make this thread if i have made my mind up? i haven't, that's why i asked. if that's the way people are supposed to think, why ever make a thread about anything? maybe you want to hear people's opinions on your thoughts?

anyway, i've never done anything like this before but this is an exception simply because she is so great and not really happy with her marriage, so i'm giving it some thought. i wouldn't do it if it was a close friend's wife, so i don't think i'm an asshole for giving it some thought.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: