Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 10:25:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Fascism on the board
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fascism on the board  (Read 33646 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2005, 11:33:56 PM »

Yeah, keep deluding yourself about the reality of that "civil war" al qaeda declared in Iraq. I mean, I'm talking to a man who uses al Qaeda as a source of information Roll Eyes

Here is an article saying that it is about to happen soon, dated 2004 from Military Times.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,FL_civil_122804,00.html

Another explaining a U.S. Intelligence predicting the same thing (2004)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/853466.cms

Here is another article where both right and left wing warn of Iraq slipping into civil war, from 2004

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3599909.stm

"Undeclared" civil war here as Sunnis and Shiites go at it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/26/eveningnews/main886305.shtml

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, al Qaeda?s commander in Iraq  declared all out war on the Shiites

http://siteinstitute.org/bin/articles.cgi?ID=publications94205&Category=publications&Subcategory=0

AQ  declaring civil war on the "Shiite and Kurdish dominated Iraqi government and those who back it".:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/09/14/iraq.main/?section=cnn_latest

Next time, use google!

POPmetal
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2005, 01:08:51 AM »

Yeah, keep deluding yourself about the reality of that "civil war" al qaeda declared in Iraq. I mean, I'm talking to a man who uses al Qaeda as a source of information Roll Eyes

Here is an article saying that it is about to happen soon, dated 2004 from Military Times.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,FL_civil_122804,00.html

Another explaining a U.S. Intelligence predicting the same thing (2004)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/853466.cms

Here is another article where both right and left wing warn of Iraq slipping into civil war, from 2004

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3599909.stm

"Undeclared" civil war here as Sunnis and Shiites go at it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/26/eveningnews/main886305.shtml

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, al Qaeda?s commander in Iraq? declared all out war on the Shiites

http://siteinstitute.org/bin/articles.cgi?ID=publications94205&Category=publications&Subcategory=0

AQ? declaring civil war on the "Shiite and Kurdish dominated Iraqi government and those who back it".:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/09/14/iraq.main/?section=cnn_latest

Next time, use google!

Nothing new here. Yes, everybody knows al Qaeda declared war on the Shiites and Kurds. Problem is: al-Zarqawi/al Qaeda do not speak for the majority of Iraqi Sunnis. The fact that you would take their word for it is very telling!? yes

I take it you probably also believe that "the devastating hurricane that hit the United States occurred because people in Iraq or Afghanistan -- maybe a mother who had lost her son or a son whose parents were killed or a woman who was raped -- were praying for God and God accepted their prayers." al-Zarqawi said it.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2005, 01:40:17 AM »

I sure am glad I don't live in a country where any of you tolerant people hold any "power"

If your statements here are any indication, you would rationalize that almost everyone who disagrees with you is a fascist and shut them down in the name of "tolerance"  confused

Attack me all you want, but deep down inside you know I'm right.

GOD BLESS THE USA and the writers of our constitution who made sure that in at least one place on this planet, people like you will NEVER have the upper hand.

Deep down inside, I don't think you are right at all.  "Tolerance" is a bad word.  I don't want to tolerate anyone.  But, I will try to understand people for who they and not be so quick to pass judgement.   
POPmetal
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2005, 01:44:05 AM »

I sure am glad I don't live in a country where any of you tolerant people hold any "power"

If your statements here are any indication, you would rationalize that almost everyone who disagrees with you is a fascist and shut them down in the name of "tolerance"? confused

Attack me all you want, but deep down inside you know I'm right.

GOD BLESS THE USA and the writers of our constitution who made sure that in at least one place on this planet, people like you will NEVER have the upper hand.

Deep down inside, I don't think you are right at all.? "Tolerance" is a bad word.? I don't want to tolerate anyone.? But, I will try to understand people for who they and not be so quick to pass judgement.? ?

can you be more specific what I am not right about?
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2005, 01:53:51 AM »

I'm not even going to answer that in specifics.   We disagree, as do some others here.  That does not make you "right".  You have one opinion.  I have another, as do others here.   
POPmetal
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2005, 02:07:24 AM »

I'm not even going to answer that in specifics.? ?We disagree, as do some others here.? That does not make you "right".? You have one opinion.? I have another, as do others here.? ?

That's what I thought.? A cheap, random drive by attack. I'm just wrong, period. Everything I've ever said must be wrong? Roll Eyes

My first post here in this thread was right on the money. That's why it struck a nerve.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 02:13:51 AM by popmetal » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2005, 03:49:49 AM »

See, it does not matter the source(s), articles, anything. You are not dealing with a full deck.

Those articles are from the MILITARY TIMES that predict a civil war would probably happen, then more articles saying basically the same thing.

Then, it happens, it is reported and I show you that. AQ declares civil war in Iraq, and the shiites and sunnis are going ape shit.

AQ also took over 5 towns this week.

And you still can't give it up.

I can't fathom this type of denial.

It's like when the downing street memos came out clearing showing Bush planned to go into Iraq before 9-11, and GNRNIGHTRAIN said that these memos cleared Bush of wrong doing... hihi I mean...you guys are nuts!

Good luck in life.
POPmetal
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2005, 04:13:21 AM »

See, it does not matter the source(s), articles, anything. You are not dealing with a full deck.

Those articles are from the MILITARY TIMES that predict a civil war would probably happen, then more articles saying basically the same thing.

Then, it happens, it is reported and I show you that. AQ declares civil war in Iraq, and the shiites and sunnis are going ape shit.

It's like when the downing street memos came out clearing showing Bush planned to go into Iraq before 9-11, and GNRNIGHTRAIN said that these memos cleared Bush of wrong doing... hihi I mean...you guys are nuts!

Good luck in life.

Keep up the spinning.

The Military Times article (which was really taken from United Press International)? was from December 28, 2004? and it "predicts" a civil war. Still hasn't happened (well, unless you ask al Qaeda or SLCPUNK). Nice try though.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 04:18:03 AM by popmetal » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2005, 04:47:07 AM »

That is the point.

There were articles leading up to it that saw it coming.

Now there are articles reporting it happen in front of us.

Why can't you admit there is civil war occuring on two different levels? Why is such a big deal to admit?

The sources have been given, and that is from a quick search....

There is nothing to spin. It's right there!

SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2005, 04:48:57 AM »

Good luck in life.

Keep up the spinning.
 Still hasn't happened (well, unless you ask al Qaeda or SLCPUNK). Nice try though.

Or....

bbc

or

cnn

or

India Times

or

CBS

or

AP

What else?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2005, 04:51:39 AM »

Hey guys, don't you have enough threads in the Jungle to attack each other?

POPmetal
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2005, 04:52:02 AM »

That is the point.

There were articles leading up to it that saw it coming.

Now there are articles reporting it happen in front of us.

Why can't you admit there is civil war occuring on two different levels? Why is such a big deal to admit?

The sources have been given, and that is from a quick search....

There is nothing to spin. It's right there!

Because the sources are either making "predictions" or quoting al Qaeda, which does not speak for Sunni Iraqis.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2005, 05:04:59 AM »

They are quoting AQ yes, but also reporting their huge attack in Baghdad and the slaughter going on between the Sunnis and Shiites. They are reporting what is going on, not just a telephone conversation between two AQ members.....

The point of me listing the 04 articles was to show you that people saw this coming. Then the articles to show that it is here.

Man...you deny it to the end.

Anyway...an intelligent person, who is not in some outrageous state of denial, could read these articles, then do a google search of their own and undersand that Iraq is indeed in the middle of a civil war. Or, you could just cover your ears and say "la la la la la" and think happy thoughts.

Good luck in life.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2005, 07:22:52 AM »

Hey guys, don't you have enough threads in the Jungle to attack each other?

It seems like they don't.  no

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2005, 08:18:46 AM »

I have never heard of any left wing nut jobs that were anti gay, black, whatever...

Stalin was planning to exterminate Jews in 1953...he died before he could do anything about it.

Lenin and Stalin persecuted the orthodox church and all Soviet leaders tried to suppress Islam

Communist leader Pol Pot killed anyone that wore glasses......because they wore glasses

Just off the top of my head.... hihi

« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 08:20:41 AM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2005, 08:24:33 AM »

I have never heard of any left wing nut jobs that were anti gay, black, whatever...

Stalin was planning to exterminate Jews in 1953...he died before he could do anything about it.

Lenin and Stalin persecuted the orthodox church and all Soviet leaders tried to suppress Islam

Communist leader Pol Pot killed anyone that wore glasses......because they wore glasses

I guess he was talking about an American context but I may be wrong !  yes

The force ... the force ...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2005, 01:08:56 PM »

I guess he was talking about an American context but I may be wrong !  yes

You were not wrong.... Tongue
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2005, 05:56:53 PM »

anyone who thinks that if someone is part of a group of people then they wont have a specific attitude is just deluding themselves...left wing right wing, who cares..if youre a bigot your a bigot and it doesnt matter what group you belong to (other than bigots/non bigots of course)

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2005, 08:45:34 PM »

I guess he was talking about an American context but I may be wrong !? yes

You were not wrong.... Tongue

Ever hear of Senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia?  He was a former leader in the Ku Klux Klan.  Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2005, 12:37:59 AM »

The exception, not the rule.

Like I said, I have never met a liberal, that was a bigot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: