Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:56:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 66162 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »

Well, keep waiting.

I don't need to prove anything to you.? Knowing the truth is generally enough for me.

Yep cop out, the fact is you cant prove that the fire marshal was not being truthful, you dont know the truth. No one knows the real truth, but the thing is this board has never posted both sides of the story. You just let the gnr side be posted. Thus the merck letter not being posted here. Which is not even bashing the band but it just shows that Axl didnt write the letter so you guys wont let it be posted.?

Here is something you should really understand. Just because its not allowed to be posted on this board, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Remember that.

Oh btw do tell me this. How does this info I got make me a liar even if its not true? Is mister on a liar when he gets bad info, which he has? A LOT.

Were merck and axl liars when they said that CD would be out this year?

The answer is no.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 12:43:30 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

Yes Dave, the RS article was true. We really did get an album in November.

Yes, Tommy really threw his bass at Axl. I mean, we removed that article too.  Roll Eyes

Those were removed simply because they were not true!

You're way too interested in conspiracy theories.

Portland is one hour away by plane from New York. If it was cancelled at 5-6PM, and GN'R goes on stage at 11PM. Do you think Axl actually had to leave New York at that time, even if the show was gonna go ahead?

So your whole arguement fails.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 03:23:08 PM »

I'm 60% sure Dave likes GN'R.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »

Yes Dave, the RS article was true. We really did get an album in November.

Yes, Tommy really threw his bass at Axl. I mean, we removed that article too.? Roll Eyes

Those were removed simply because they were not true!

You're way too interested in conspiracy theories.

Portland is one hour away by plane from New York. If it was cancelled at 5-6PM, and GN'R goes on stage at 11PM. Do you think Axl actually had to leave New York at that time, even if the show was gonna go ahead?

So your whole arguement fails.

/jarmo

Jarmo give me a break.? Just because some people make up shit about gnr does not mean everyone does. Merck and Axl said numerous times CD will be out this year. Axl said it at the VMAs. So your argument falls apart right there.

Nice try. The gnr camp has never been 100%? truthful with their fans on anything that is a fact and their track record.? ?I am not intresting any conspiracy theory just the whole truth but this board makes it easy since you censor anything that gives both sides to the story. So all the times that you backed merck saying he was telling the truth and now when he is no longer with Axl you are going to censor his side of the story. Yeah ok Jarmo.

And know you are not even denying that Axl never left NYC, so? you are pretty much admitting that the fire marshal was correct.? ?rofl

The fact is you stuff you have claimed are lies before have shown to be true weeks or months later. Like that kid you and the other mods and merck called a liar when he said Buckethead quit the band. Then of course we all found out it was true and you, the other mods or merck never apolizged or admitted? you were wrong and that person was right. That is the problem? you can call people liars all the time then when its found true there is never mention of it because? you dont want to lose face.

Just like the so called letter that axl wrote. I said it doesnt seem like he wrote it esp bc it was not signed W Axl Rose then the next day the Merck letter confirms Axl did not write it, bc merck already started the template for the letter before he left. You and the other mods and beta called me a liar yet there is proof what I said was the truth, yet you are buring that truth and still not admitting that you were wrong.

Yeah my argument really falls apart. Like I said you can try to bury the truth all you want but the truth is out there and everyone knows that the truth is, even if this board does not want to admit it or post it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 04:42:18 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 04:48:38 PM »

I'm 100% sure he just never shuts up, it's always on and on with the same BS

Axl is God.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 04:48:52 PM »

I can not find a connection between Axl not being there few hours before and show cancellation... Huh?

I don't know that anyone ever claimed that Axl was there...

For anyone that wants to know what happened it can be read on gunsnroses.com, for others... I don't care.

edit: some thinks their truth is bigger truth and nothing will ever change it...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 04:52:19 PM by velimir » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 04:54:12 PM »

I can not find a connection between Axl not being there few hours before and show cancellation... Huh?

For anyone that wants to know what happen it can be read on gunsnroses.com, for others... I don't care.

The fire marshal told steven basically the reason that the show was cancelled was because axl called in and the ticket sales were poor and that they would not be allowed to drink on stage because of the pyro.

The gnr camp said it was bc they would not be allowed to use pyro at all and then said its bc any fan caught smoking gnr would be fined 1000 per person or something like that. 

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2006, 04:56:28 PM »

I'm 100% sure he just never shuts up, it's always on and on with the same BS

I moved on until ADZ felt like bring up the maine bullshit again.
HE was just pissy because I said axl didnt write the letter to the fans and he jarmo said I was full of shit and lying then mercks statement backed up what I said and that axl didnt write the letter because merck layed the blue print for the letter.

Axl rarely writes his press releases he just approves them. I dont know why the mods on here find that so hard to believe. Merk gave examples of what was going to be released, and guess what, it would have said axl rose speaks, then it would have said just merck did and people would have assumed axl wrote them when he didnt.

Understand?

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2006, 05:01:54 PM »

For anyone that wants to know what happen it can be read on gunsnroses.com, for others... I don't care.

The fire marshal told steven basically the reason that the show was cancelled was because axl called in and the ticket sales were poor and that they would not be allowed to drink on stage because of the pyro.

The gnr camp said it was bc they would not be allowed to use pyro at all and then said its bc any fan caught smoking gnr would be fined 1000 per person or something like that.?

I must be stupid or what... I still don't understand what you are trying to prove:

And know you are not even denying that Axl never left NYC, so  you are pretty much admitting that the fire marshal was correct.

so what if Axl never left NYC? what does it prove?  Roll Eyes
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2006, 05:07:37 PM »

The gnr camp said it was bc they would not be allowed to use pyro at all and then said its bc any fan caught smoking gnr would be fined 1000 per person or something like that.?

I must be stupid or what... I still don't understand what you are trying to prove:

And know you are not even denying that Axl never left NYC, so? you are pretty much admitting that the fire marshal was correct.

so what if Axl never left NYC? what does it prove?? Roll Eyes

The reason that gnr cancelled the portland maine show is not the real reason. The did not cancel it because gnr would not going to be allowed to use pyro. The pyro was approved. The other reason gnr gave was because they claimed any gnr fan caught smoking the venue would fine guns n roses. The fire marshal also said that was not true.? That is the point. Steven who is a long time poster and huge gnr fan talked to the fire marshal and head of security, and I posted the reason why the show wasa cancelled well before the gnr press release. The mods on this site called me a liar for giving the side of the fire marshal. And instead of just saying that is not what gnrs camp said is the reason and moving on, they call me a liar and delete the posts about it.

Then that whole maine thing was over with and ADZ decided to bring it up again and start that shit all over again. I thought mods were not supposted to do that?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 05:10:39 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2006, 05:13:01 PM »

Axl never left NYC. So what?

As I said, even if the show was happening, he probably would've still been in New York at 6PM. There's nothing weird about that. They go on at 11PM, so he could've left at 8PM, and still make the show.

Try to understand that.

You're a big fan, you truly show that by constantly questioning the news that comes directly from the band.

You believe everything the other side says, people who have an agenda. People who obviously want to make themselves look good.

You really think everybody else is always telling the truth about GN'R? You think somebody is gonna say "yeah, we wouldn't let them play here"? You really think these people want to get that kind of attention?

The fact is that things change. If we were told Buckethead was still in the band, he probably was at that point. So he left a few months later. Does it make it a lie?

If I tell you "it's sunny outside" and it rains tomorrow, are you gonna call me a liar?

The fucking template was signed "W. Axl Rose" and Axl signs his own letter Axl Rose. So you assume the temple is the way Axl signs his own letters? Yeah, that's logical.

I don't sign my full name on these posts, so I guess they're not written by me....  nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2006, 05:17:19 PM »

for anyone who has been around these boards for a few years to doubt dave is a big axl fan would be insane. dave is my hero! smoking
keep up the good work! beer

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2006, 05:21:21 PM »

Axl never left NYC. So what?

As I said, even if the show was happening, he probably would've still been in New York at 6PM. There's nothing weird about that. They go on at 11PM, so he could've left at 8PM, and still make the show.

Try to understand that.

You're a big fan, you truly show that by constantly questioning the news that comes directly from the band.

You believe everything the other side says, people who have an agenda. People who obviously want to make themselves look good.

You really think everybody else is always telling the truth about GN'R? You think somebody is gonna say "yeah, we wouldn't let them play here"? You really think these people want to get that kind of attention?

The fact is that things change. If we were told Buckethead was still in the band, he probably was at that point. So he left a few months later. Does it make it a lie?

If I tell you "it's sunny outside" and it rains tomorrow, are you gonna call me a liar?

The fucking template was signed "W. Axl Rose" and Axl signs his own letter Axl Rose. So you assume the temple is the way Axl signs his own letters? Yeah, that's logical.

I don't sign my full name on these posts, so I guess they're not written by me....? nervous

/jarmo

Again Jarmo ?your logic fails you. Out of all the bullshit gnr stories and what others ?have said about them how many have I not taken the gnr side of things? That would be TWO.

And those just happen to be ?the maine and the axl letter thing. And why? Well the maine thing someone that posts here called me and told me he talked to the fire marshal and head of secuity and told him the reason. Also, its been widely reported about the no liquior on stage not that gnr would not be allowed to use pyro.

And the axl letter there was tons of red flags that made it seem like he did not write the letter and I made that observation. So instead of just saying I think you are wrong and that axl wrote, you delete my post about it. That is the major problem ?you censor people that disagree. Also, by merks letter (who you held his word as gold unless last night) backed up what I

So tell me again how I contstantly question anything when I dont question 95% of the stuff that comes from the gnr camp. I only question the thigns that dont make sense or fit.

I just find it funny that I am not a supporter of axl now because i questioned a few things that he has done in the 20 years I have been an Axl fan.

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2006, 05:25:19 PM »

this is not my war, but for anyone interested go look for what BBF said yesterday about recent happenings... the truth is out there. over and out!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2006, 05:28:13 PM »

Well the maine thing someone that posts here called me and told me he talked to the fire marshal and head of secuity and told him the reason. Also, its been widely reported about the no liquior on stage not that gnr would not be allowed to use pyro.

Widely reported. Wonder where they got the info from? Maybe the same source as your source?

Could it be?

You failed to address the question whether or not you think these people could actually tell your friend a story that's not 100% true in order to put the blame on others...

And the axl letter there was tons of red flags that made it seem like he did not write the letter and I made that observation.

He wrote it himself.

I can ask you to post a thread on the show at Madison Square Garden. Ask you to talk about how you felt walking in, waiting for the band to come on, what you thought afterwards and so on. So then you post the thread.

Would it be ok for me to say "Dave didn't write it himself! He's a fucking liar!"?

/jarmo

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2006, 05:34:54 PM »

this is not my war, but for anyone interested go look for what BBF said yesterday about recent happenings... the truth is out there. over and out!

Where?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2006, 05:37:37 PM »

Well the maine thing someone that posts here called me and told me he talked to the fire marshal and head of secuity and told him the reason. Also, its been widely reported about the no liquior on stage not that gnr would not be allowed to use pyro.

Widely reported. Wonder where they got the info from? Maybe the same source as your source?

Could it be?

You failed to address the question whether or not you think these people could actually tell your friend a story that's not 100% true in order to put the blame on others...

And the axl letter there was tons of red flags that made it seem like he did not write the letter and I made that observation.

He wrote it himself.

I can ask you to post a thread on the show at Madison Square Garden. Ask you to talk about how you felt walking in, waiting for the band to come on, what you thought afterwards and so on. So then you post the thread.

Would it be ok for me to say "Dave didn't write it himself! He's a fucking liar!"?

/jarmo

Jarmo I find it funny what I said the night of portland on the boards that got deleted was what was reported in maine paper the ?next day, they listed the same reasons I got from steven that night.
And dont say the papers got it from me since that nite ?my posts about what really happened were deleted in seconds.

And Jarmo and them all call me a liar
now read what was posted the next day in the portland paper

Albert Aull of the Portland Press Herald reports that GUNS N' ROSES and state fire marshals disagree on who is to blame for the rock band's decision to call off its show at the Cumberland County Civic Center Monday night (Nov. 6).

The band, through a press release issued Tuesday, blamed the decision on a pair of overzealous state fire marshals.

Nelson Collins, supervisor of licensing and inspections at the State Fire Marshal's Office, said he was doing his job when he let band managers know performers wouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol out of bottles on stage.

Collins said GUNS N' ROSES' management objected.

GUNS N' ROSES canceled its performance at the civic center at 5:30 p.m. Monday, 2 1/2 hours before the show was scheduled to begin.

The decision angered fans, many of whom blamed the band's lead singer, Axl Rose, who has called off shows before.

Collins and another fire marshal, Robert Cadigan, "made it impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve," according to a press release from the band's management agency.

The statement implies the two attempted to subject GUNS N' ROSES to rules that were not applied to CLAY AIKEN and GREEN DAY, two acts that have recently performed at the civic center. The management agency did not identify a specific rule it thought was unfair.

Collins said he believed a prior dispute over the band's pyrotechnics show had been settled and the alcohol restrictions were the main issue before the show.

He said GREEN DAY agreed to the alcohol rule and CLAY AIKEN did not have a pyrotechnics show, so fire marshals weren't needed at his performance.

It is illegal for entertainers to drink alcohol while they work in Maine, Collins said. The fine for violating the rule is $250, he said.

Collins said fire marshals, who would report alcohol violations at a concert, haven't had issues with bands objecting to the law in the past.

He said he tried to convince the band's management during a midafternoon meeting Monday to have the musicians limit their alcohol consumption to backstage. He said the band's managers balked at the idea.

Rose was not in Portland for the discussions between inspectors and the band's managers, Collins said. He travels by plane while on tour and wasn't scheduled to arrive in Portland until Monday night, civic center General Manager Steve Crane said during an interview a little more than an hour after the cancellation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what I reported ?from the info I got that nite before anything was in the papers was pretty much all what was said that in article.

Like I said, I reported the info that I got. Even if its not true does not make me a liar. Just like it doesnt make mister on a liar when he got info that turned out to be not true which is often.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 05:41:01 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2006, 05:41:08 PM »

Jarmo I find it funny what I said the night of portland on the boards that got deleted was what was reported in maine paper the ?next day, they listed the same reasons I got from steven that night.
And dont say the papers got it from me since that nite ?my posts about what really happened were deleted in seconds.

well as you can see jarmo never said that the papers got it from you, mr. self-importance  Roll Eyes
Hysteron
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2006, 05:42:48 PM »

well as you can see jarmo never said that the papers got it from you, mr. self-importance? Roll Eyes

I guess someone wants postive karma or something.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 05:43:18 PM »

well as you can see jarmo never said that the papers got it from you, mr. self-importance? Roll Eyes

No, I did not mean it like that. What I meant was on some topics people have made up shit here before, and sites would post it as news and not fact check. The fact is, I did not just make up[ the info like the mods were claiming I was doign that nite.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: