Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:13:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 749373 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2003, 10:29:43 PM »

holy shit an elimination chamber match at summerslam, wwe finally had delivered some kick ass fucking shit! if havent seen an elimination chamber they had one at survivor series last year shawn micheals was the victor, man those matches kick ass!  triple h, randy orton, chris jericho, goldberg, kevin nash and shawn micheals in one match for the title, thats a great cover for hhh's hurt groin, i cant wait,

rvd and jericho are about to wrestle, jericho got an amazing pop when he came out guess cause its in canada, tell me what u all think about wwe finally doing something kick ass and making this 6 man elimination chamber match

its alot better than having triple h vs goldberg, randy orton vs hbk, and nash vs. jericho seperate, summerslam only 23 days or so away

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2003, 10:40:44 PM »

they seem to be putting together some good matches for the ppv out of the blue Smiley

(man, nash got boooood at points)

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2003, 02:51:48 AM »

This sucks they are sacrificing the possible HBK vs Orton classic so people can cover Trips injury, i mean will all know the final 2 will be HHH and Goldberg is their any point in having other people in the damn match is already obvious who will win, also by doing this match they make space on the card for maybe another match or 2 because there are too many good superstars who are unlikely to get matches due to the 3 hours and huge rosters

Jim & Malcolm (Current Champions) (1)

Rose 666 Express (Never Beaten Champions) (2)
Hammy (Former Champion) Mr Cowbell (3)
Timothy08 (Former Champion) high_times (4)
BlowUpYourVideo (Former Champion) D (5)
Wildcard Team 1 (sweet616 & Rasputin) (6)
Wildcard Team 2 (Gnrfan & LawsonsLaw2007) (7)[/i]
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 06:18:49 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2003, 02:58:21 AM »

This sucks they are sacrificing the possible HBK vs Orton classic so people can cover Trips injury, i mean will all know the final 2 will be HHH and Goldberg is their any point in having other people in the damn match is already obvious who will win, also by doing this match they make space on the card for maybe another match or 2 because there are too many good superstars who are unlikely to get matches due to the 3 hours and huge rosters

well i mean since its a joint pay perview and all, but i thought what u did, but what they will do is, the next pay per view is a raw only ppv,so i figure they will save the hbk vs randy orton match for it since they will need some big matches. this will only further the feud, man those elimination chamber matches kick ass!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2003, 09:12:03 AM »

well i mean since its a joint pay perview and all, but i thought what u did, but what they will do is, the next pay per view is a raw only ppv,so i figure they will save the hbk vs randy orton match for it since they will need some big matches. this will only further the feud, man those elimination chamber matches kick ass!

Good point i guess they need a good RAW PPV considering Bad Blood was shit and Vengence was great, so maybe the RAW PPV will look like this:

Goldberg defending his newly won title against Huh

HBK vs Orton

Nash vs Jericho

Kane (fresh from annilating RVD) vs Shane

Maybe good looks ok and Summerlslam might me good:

+ Elimination Chamber with 4 great stars and Nash and Goldberg

-  Goldberg will win unless miracles happen

+ Kane vs RVD

-  Kane will probably beat him inside 5 minutes in a total squash

+ Lesnar vs Angle should be a classic

-  La Resistance vs Dudley Boys

I think that is it so far lots of + and - going into Summerslam
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2003, 06:34:29 PM »

4 great stars and nash and goldberg lmmfao! so true so true, i dont know if goldberg winning the title is gonna be a lock, u know triple h has alot of backstage power, jericho may win the title and lose it to goldberg at the raw only ppv, is that possible?  

im anxious to see who eddie guerrero will defend the u.s. title against, im sure booker t will defend the ic title against someone

test vs scott steiner has potential

Rvd beat jericho again last night, i cant recall a single time y2j has gone over RVD, which looks even dumber since jericho is in the main event at SS and RVD is gonna get squashed, i cant believe how horribly they  use RVD it gets on my nerves
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 06:35:03 PM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2003, 07:22:03 PM »

4 great stars and nash and goldberg lmmfao! so true so true, i dont know if goldberg winning the title is gonna be a lock, u know triple h has alot of backstage power, jericho may win the title and lose it to goldberg at the raw only ppv, is that possible?  

im anxious to see who eddie guerrero will defend the u.s. title against, im sure booker t will defend the ic title against someone

test vs scott steiner has potential

Rvd beat jericho again last night, i cant recall a single time y2j has gone over RVD, which looks even dumber since jericho is in the main event at SS and RVD is gonna get squashed, i cant believe how horribly they  use RVD it gets on my nerves

Tesy vs Steiner has potential..........LMAO these 2 suck my friend, I also can't wait to see Eddie defend his title though i dunno who it will be against asfor RVD beating Jericho they are trying to make RVD look great so he looks like a worthy opponent and so Kane looks even better when he squashes him, if only dreams came true i am praying that my some miracle A) Goldberg does not win & B) HBK does.......ahhh well i can dream i guess
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2003, 03:26:02 AM »

well hbk won the first elimination chamber

man i thought up of something totally kick ass and i wish that wwe would let me do this story  line, ok tell me what u think, ok the match is hhh, jericho, randy orton, kevin nash, goldberg and hbk, i think it would b cool if the final three were goldberg, triple hhh and randy orton, orton and hhh team up and defeat goldberg then as triple h goes to celebrate randy orton rolls him up and wins the title

man that could make for some killer fucking tv! then cause a big thing with orton and hhh, orton sayin the future is now and how he has his little legend killer, i think they need that, that is the all time swerve, everyone is expecting goldberg to win, so thats why i dont think he will, then where hhh is hurt have orton hbk and goldberg in a 3 way match since goldberg isnt a good worker and then let goldberg win the title that way, i think that would make some compelling television. [ok]

yeah steiner and test do both suck but fuck it its good filler i guess, lol!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 03:26:59 AM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2003, 07:07:42 AM »

Nice idea man but i think Vinnie Mac would tell ya to keep dreaming although i do think those 3 will be the last ones
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2003, 08:00:29 AM »

jericho vs nash next week hair vs hair, this is gonna b killer, if jericho loses i will be so fuckin pissed! i think nash will lose his hair next week, so thats something interesting next week

i dont like how they have kane totally fuckin up every single dude in his path but last week shane o mac comes out and kicks the fuck out of kane, so what if kane smiled afterwards it still makes kane look dumb and makes the wrestlers kane put out of commission look even worse, if kane is to be a monster than no one should get the best of him, at least not for awhile.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 08:01:04 AM by D » Logged

Misfits 138
Headliner

who came along for the ride???

« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2003, 10:40:15 PM »

im gonna say this right now WWE is really starting to suck. NWA better get a TV because NWA can give Vince a run for his money. Raven has been Kick ass in the NWA.
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2003, 03:07:06 AM »

Hey sorry for changing the subject but, since this is the Wrestling thread maybe one of you can tell me what ever happen to the Buswackers? I'm pretty sure they are not around anymore.  [hihi]

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2003, 03:31:36 AM »

Their career went downhill (never really uphill) they got old and got released i think they still wrestle on the indy circuits they did make a return a few years ago for a one off appearance in the gimmick battle royal at Wrestlemania X-7
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2003, 05:25:14 PM »

Thanks for the info THESTONEDMAIDS.  Smiley

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2003, 05:59:07 PM »

D, you should be a booker and i dont mean of the 'T' variety!

I personally think Jericho will win it..my reasons are...

Nash-Shit,old.

Goldberg - Not worked out at all and is in WWE bad books.

Flair - Geriatric, shouldnt be wrestling.

HBK - won it once.

Orton - Too green(new,rookieish)

HHH - Injuries all over the place. Needs a break and needs to drop the strap at some point.

If he does retain...im gonna start watching My Little Pony and The Care Bears again cus that would blow.

Axlhogg
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2003, 06:36:06 PM »

D, you should be a booker and i dont mean of the 'T' variety!

I personally think Jericho will win it..my reasons are...

Nash-Shit,old.

Goldberg - Not worked out at all and is in WWE bad books.

Flair - Geriatric, shouldnt be wrestling.

HBK - won it once.

Orton - Too green(new,rookieish)

HHH - Injuries all over the place. Needs a break and needs to drop the strap at some point.

If he does retain...im gonna start watching My Little Pony and The Care Bears again cus that would blow.

Axlhogg

LOL! yeah that would be a killer job, its just the WWE use to be cuttin edge and would do shit to shock and surprise u, now i can basically tell whats gonna happen in a match and i can see everything before it even happens, its way to predictable.

hhh being injured and all their is no way he will win, he has to lose this time, but on the flip side everyone is expecting him to lose so hopefully vince wont think letting him retain the title is a good swerve, it is time for some change.

Goldberg does not deserve the title, he hasnt raised rating, attendance nothing. my respect for Goldberg went out the window when he had no job clauses put in his contract, thats selfish and horrible for business.

jericho though never gets the credit he deserves, he is the highlight of the night for me, my friends and family everyone knows monday nights between 9 and 11 i do not accept phone calls, u arent to come over etc. calling or talking while jericho is on is forbidden, lol! they need to shake things up and i think jericho is the man to do it

only thing going against jericho is that a heel (hhh) has held the title for over 8 months, so i dont know if another heel will get the title, i do look for kane to have the title by years end, cause that had to be a condition for him takin his mask off

i originally thought goldberg would win the title, and then kane would win it from goldberg since kane isnt one of the people in the no job clause.  of course jericho could win, then lose it to goldberg at the raw ppv and then goldberg and kane start feuding.

all i know is jericho better win the hair vs hair match with kevin nash, jericho bald headed would suck!

nwa is ok but i watched the d lo brown aj styles cage match and i dont think this is making vince lose any sleep, they have some good ideas but i dont think they are on wwe or even ecw's level yet.  

the brand split was something now u look at it, imagine the smackdown dudes and raw guys on one show, the ratings would still be off the charts, i still expect wrestling in a few years to really return to popularity,

if hhh or goldberg win im gonna be disappointed but who knows? i like my idea of orton double crossing hhh and winning the belt, he is green but that would be good tv, kind of an orton gettin to big for his britches type deal, but wwe will screw this one up just like they did the invasion angle etc.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2003, 06:47:52 PM »

Wait..is that next week?

Jericho will win...Nash needs to do it as he is getting grey as fuck!

Plus Jericho is a rock star and the king of the world...

I have a "Dont be an ass clown" T-shirt i bought when i went to watch Road to Insurrection at Nottingham UK!

Awesome live show!

Axlhogg
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2003, 07:26:31 PM »

Great Raw 2nite ok the wrestling side sucked but they really hyped up the elimination chamber well it's still obvious who will win though if only it could be HBK or Y2J that would be class, and that Goldust/Lance Storm skit was pure class..........Lance Storm is not boring [ok] [hihi]
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2003, 04:55:45 AM »

yeah i think raw is definitely on the right track, this week's raw should kick ass, test vs steiner for stacy, the hair vs hair match is just gonna be off the fucking charts, this is truly a pay per view quality match for free

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2003, 10:14:21 PM »

Raw tonight kicked some major ass, it still has 50 minutes to go but so far its amazing, the test vs steiner finish was one of the most innovative finishes ive ever seen, i really thought test was hurt, i was actually fooled, i couldnt believe it when he kicked steiner.

Jericho carried Nash to a decent match but after he cut Nash's hair that was hysterical watching him kiss Nash's hair and puttin it on top of his head, the la resistance vs dudley boy swerve was good also, that fan turning on them was cool, sort of expected but still cool, i cant wait for summerslam i think Jericho is gonna win the title, but more than likely they will do the expected and give it to Goldberg which i hope they dont do.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: