Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:39:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Exciting Times
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exciting Times  (Read 11104 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2006, 06:06:15 PM »

^ You've got a cheak since you always attack other members and you've just attacked me (in your words).

Read my other post if I wasn't excited I wouldn't be here, but some peole here take GnR too seriously

I always attack other members!!?? SINCE WHEN!!? WTF?!!
I think you must have me confused with someone else!! I never start on someone else unless I feel very strongly about it! Usually I'm perfectly nice! But I'm not one of those disloyal cunts who won't stand up for their friends! I didn't just "attack" you, I just told you off! Just because I cussed a bit doesn't make what I said to you an "attack".

And who cares if some people take Gn'R too seriously!!? How does it affect YOU? How does it change YOUR life that someone ELSE takes Gn'R seriously!?

Exactly... it DOESN'T. So just come down off your high horse!!

that's my girl, you rock so much you wouldn't believe it! Grin

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Elrothiel
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2006, 06:08:11 PM »

Hehe... enough with the compliments or I won't be able to get my head through the door! hihi
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 06:09:54 PM »

Hehe... enough with the compliments or I won't be able to get my head through the door! hihi

good thing you're short hihi

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »

I am just very keen to hear peoples thoughts here, because to me from next Friday is going to begin the most exciting time in Gun n Roses history for a very very long time! Personally I was blown away in the build up to the UYI releases but because the wait has been so long except for the little interlude in 02 I am so excited this time. What do you guys and gals think? Next Friday at the first gig in New York will start off a whole new chapter in the bands history and I think its just gonna go fucking nuts from there on in! I do believe that there will be some sort of announcement with regards to the album release date, during the New York gigs which will then just set the tone for the rest of the summers gigs knowing that there is the anticapation of an album to come! ITS FUCKING HAPPENING PEOPLE!! I am just counting down the days to the gig at Download when its pitch black and the band take the stage and the opening riffs of Jungle kick in (if thats what they open with)! Lets just be very happy to be Guns N Roses at this moment in time! Take it easy! Mike

HA! That's classic.

Yes I'm excited, but subdued at the same time... been here before in '02. I am very encouraged to see the Stones announcement... can't wait until the 12th.

GnFnRs
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2006, 06:23:59 PM »

GNR "lick ass" fanboy...uh huh....let me quote Axl here:

"this song is dedicated to
All the Guns n'fuckin' Roses fans
Who stuck with us through all the Fucking shit
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well"

Isn't that Duff saying that?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Elrothiel
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2006, 06:33:28 PM »

good thing you're short hihi

Hey! hihi I'm 5'7" thankyou very much! hihi
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2006, 06:34:19 PM »

GNR "lick ass" fanboy...uh huh....let me quote Axl here:

"this song is dedicated to
All the Guns n'fuckin' Roses fans
Who stuck with us through all the Fucking shit
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well"

Isn't that Duff saying that?

I always though it was Slash.

Very excited about the 12th, by the way.  Hopefully I'll get to meet some fellow board members, too.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »

Some of you never learn...

I will start banning people who keep wandering offf topic in every thread.

Last warning!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: