Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:13:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose Deserves Respect
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose Deserves Respect  (Read 18224 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2005, 05:18:17 PM »

Skinny Girl, there is a difference between wanting to fuck Axl and respecting him.? Get a grip.?

That is such an insensitive thing to post about someone.

Bravo. beer

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2005, 05:53:19 PM »

Skinny Girl, there is a difference between wanting to fuck Axl and respecting him.  Get a grip. 

Respect!
You are the one with a poor grip. Everyone must have respect.
Elrothiel
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2005, 10:32:36 AM »

Skinny Girl, there is a difference between wanting to fuck Axl and respecting him. Get a grip.

I may want to fuck him, but I wouldn't fuck someone I didn't respect! And besides, my name isn't "Skinny Girl" its SKYNYRD Girl! Angry

So leave me the fuck alone! And don't you DARE tell me to get a grip!! How fucking dare you! rant You don't even know me, so don't make stupid assumptions about me not having a healthy grip on life cuz you're just making an ass of yourself! Angry
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2005, 12:49:30 PM »

Skinny Girl, so you respect him but would he respect you in the morning?  Probably not, especially with your little potty mouth. By the way, your response reinforces my previous statement, get a grip or chickety check yourself before you wreck yourself.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2005, 04:26:29 PM »

Ok, enough of that...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2005, 05:01:15 PM »

[
I respect him for the music he did from 85-93, but since than, what's there to respect him for?

how about, not bending over for anyone, doing exactly what he wants when he wants, working with some of the best mucicians in the worl, working with some of the best producers in the world, living a privete life and not selling his ass to the media or to the "fans". Thats basically everyones dream and he's living it. i think thats worth respecting, don't you?

to bad you don't get your needs fullfilled, the good thing about that is that Axl doesn't give a flyin' fuck so he will not compromise no matter what. he's probobly laughing at you for even opening you mouth, as if you would have anything relevant to ad to the situation.

you even bitch about the mans looks, what the fuck is up with that lol? the man isn't in his 20's anymore, get over it. and you obviousely haven't heard much from the 02 shows because the guy can sing better than anyone, "his voice is weak" yeah right...

"it's not the GnR I used to know and love thats for sure" which is the whole point and it always have been, it's called development or something, i thank god for stearing Axl away from doing another appetite. thats one of the brilliant aspects about gn'r, none of the records sound like eachother...

I could give a shit about Axl's interactions with the fans, media, studios, producers, et all rant

Yeah, I did hear the 2002 shows and yeah his voice was weak and whiny rant It's not like he can complain that he's been touring the last few years and his voice needed a res, it had been resting for 9 years hihi 

As for his new music that that you thank god for Axl steering away from another Appetite?? the best rock album in the last 20 years?  for the shit I heard from the 2002 tour?  man, you got your head soooooo far up Axl's ass that it would be difficult to determine where Axl ened and you began.......go get your blow-up doll of Axl and give it some oral pleasure b/c he needs you

As for the world class musicians he's playing with.....in your eyes only......
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2005, 02:39:46 AM »

all of you axl bashing mother fuckers have no right to call yourselves GNR fans.  You are pathetic, and you have nothing better to do than trash the frontman of the band you are supposedly a fan of.

all of you axl bashing mother fuckers can suck my dick!  None of you deserve a damn thing from Axl.  he doesn't owe you a goddamn thing.  He is a fucking human being just like you or I and he has the right to do whatever he wishes to do with his life.  If he never releases CD or he never tours again, he hasn't shortchanged you not one fucking cent. 

fuck all of you fuckers who bash the man who brought you GNR.
Jonathan
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2005, 10:03:47 AM »

Ya know what, I FUCKING respect Axl in every way. For ALL the reasons that ARC said and more!! All you haters should be ashamed of yourselves! What right do you have to slate him for not putting the album out when you're the ones saying its probably gunna be shit knowing FULL well that he has self-esteem issues.

Many of you may not realize this, but people with self-esteem issues often disguise it by acting in a way that to YOU seemz arrogant or with an air of self-importance.

So you people calling him arrogant, FUCK YOU you ignorant motherfucker! rant Angry

Jesus, calm down.
Jonathan
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2005, 10:08:39 AM »

"Axl Rose Deserves Respect"

I respect Axl Rose because he is not running to the commands of others.

I respect Axl Rose because he is clearly not compromising his vision or art.

I respect Axl Rose because he is not playing the "celebrity" game by whoring himself to the media for attention.

I respect Axl Rose for not settling for mediocrity.

I respect Axl Rose for continuing to carry the burden of "Chinese Democracy" despite the weight it must be on his shoulders. (Evidence of Axl Rose's rumoured "large balls" here...)

I respect Axl Rose for moving away from the Guns N' Roses "sound". Something called "creativity" - Bon Jovi should look and learn.

I respect Axl Rose for being the last of the great rock stars. A dying bunch...? No, a dead one. Well, there's one guy left.

- Axl Rose Child

I agree with you on some points.

But I also disrespect him for some stuff. No, a lot of stuff he have done over the years but that's in the past so I don't care about it so much anymore.

But there is one thing that still bugs me. On the GN'R/Metallica tour in Montreal, the riot show where James Hetfield got burnt by a huge pyro-flame. Axl said he went off stage because of throat problems but according to Jason Newsted on the Metallica - behind the music, Axl sat in his dressing room and drank champagne and smoked when he had went off stage! That's the thing that still dissapoint me the most.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 11:06:57 AM by Jonathan » Logged
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2005, 10:19:37 AM »

all of you axl bashing mother fuckers have no right to call yourselves GNR fans.? You are pathetic, and you have nothing better to do than trash the frontman of the band you are supposedly a fan of.

all of you axl bashing mother fuckers can suck my dick!? None of you deserve a damn thing from Axl.? he doesn't owe you a goddamn thing.? He is a fucking human being just like you or I and he has the right to do whatever he wishes to do with his life.? If he never releases CD or he never tours again, he hasn't shortchanged you not one fucking cent.?

fuck all of you fuckers who bash the man who brought you GNR.

Posts like this are the exact reason why this worthless thread should be locked.  Debating different opinions is one thing, telling someone to "suck your dick" is just outright immature and wrong.  Do everyone a favor and quit posting.

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2005, 01:26:19 PM »

Jim Bob, I don't bash the man who brought us GNR, I bash the man that has destroyed GNR.  What was once a real band is now nothing more than an Urban Myth.  Also, you are not Axl so leave the childish rants to him.  Fuck Axl and fuck you too.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2005, 03:29:49 PM »

Hell yeah, gild.  What is there to respect about Axl musically anymore?  If you want to respect him as a shut-in then go ahead.  He's damn sure great at being a hermit.  But musically, I have no respect for someone who was once as great as Axl and then totally stops doing what they supposedly love to do.  I have respect for artists who have the balls to release their work.  To me, Axl is a quiter.  He put the idea of CD out there, and hyped it up like crazy.  Now he has to deliver.  If he simply would've stayed out of the limelight after the original band broke up it would be different.  But once he started the idea of a new album that all changed.  And once he went on tour and made his grand return at the VMAs, it completely changed.  If he was all about keeping a low profile he would never have made that appearance.  You can't have it both ways.  Its either put up or shut the fuck up and go away.  I hope he chooses the first option, but I doubt he will.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: