Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:09:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  badasssss new gnr poster
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: badasssss new gnr poster  (Read 21041 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »

Well, unfortunately, if you wanna buy such an item (I'm speaking for those who weren't lucky enough to be at the gig) you have to pay a bit more...

yeah...i understand just pretty steep price imo for a free poster...but if you are a collector you gotta have it all....god knows i've spent some ridiculous money on things in my time hihi

My middle name is "ridiculous money"...? Grin

http://my.gnr.gr? Wink

holy crap dude Grin impressive collection beer i think you have more gnr related cd's than i have in my whole album collection hihi

I used to be a card collector....then got bored with the hobby and sold it all and lost lotsa $$$ ....i don't collect anymore no

Not everything I have is listed there.

There are some things that will stay private. And ofcourse I always forget to add new stuff there.

I do plan to open a GN'R museum someday...

Holy moley, that is some collection. 

I have forked over ridiculous money at times for things I MUST have so I know the feeling!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2006, 01:11:33 PM »

So Christos was annie's opponent bitter at this one and he lost to her? 
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2006, 01:12:37 PM »

Very cool - It looks like Pacino's wall in Devil's Advocate Shocked
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2006, 01:16:38 PM »

So Christos was annie's opponent bitter at this one and he lost to her? 

Noone lost, she retracted her $90 bid from that particular auction and decided to buy it for $50. I saw the $50 BUY-IT-NOW auction earlier and I didn't buy it.

I wouldn't have bid on the other one ($76 until she retracted her bid) since the same poster has been popping up on Ebay every day now.

I believe I will get it in the future for less than that...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 01:20:50 PM by Christos AG » Logged

jenn
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »

Friggin a.  I should've grabbed one when I had the chance  crying
Annie
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2006, 01:41:50 PM »

Annie may I ask you how much they asked you for? just curious.

Great poster! I hope it's the cd cover

I agree that it's a great poster for the GNR shows. The album cover should be different to this.
I paid $50.00. There are some going for $18 right now, I just liked the buy it now option. SEarch under Warfield poster. There is an auction that ends later today and one that ends tommorrow.

So, you retracted your $90 bid from 5 days ago and bought this one for $50...

You have lots of money to spend... But I already knew that from a little research I did on your previous bought items.
I am kind of embarassed right now, but I REALLY wanted that poster! I have bought some of the coolest GNR stuff on ebay!!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »

I am kind of embarassed right now, but I REALLY wanted that poster! I have bought some of the coolest GNR stuff on ebay!!!

Don't be...

I've spent some crazy money, very recently for some GN'R items.

It's just that in a few weeks you could get this one really cheap...

Annie
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2006, 01:51:34 PM »

Don't be...

True, but I wasn't sure. I was embarassed that you looked at my shopping history!  You have great GNR stuff though! My Gnr purchases have included custom made GNR TEES, an AXl mini skirt and an Axl troll doll and Juicy couture sweet couture o mine shirts. My most expensive purchase was for a Isabella Fiore WICkED purse.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2006, 01:59:18 PM »

Don't be...

True, but I wasn't sure. I was embarassed that you looked at my shopping history!? You have great GNR stuff though! My Gnr purchases have included custom made GNR TEES, an AXl mini skirt and an Axl troll doll and Juicy couture sweet couture o mine shirts. My most expensive purchase was for a Isabella Fiore WICkED purse.

Your Ebay history must look exactly like mine then, hahaha

I just got the rhinestone custom GNR tank and I am a Juicy Queen as well, haha!  Oh and a custom GNR tee from that place in the UK, that one cost me a fortune!

I missed out on the Axl troll doll though!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 02:02:01 PM by Bandita » Logged
Annie
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2006, 02:03:23 PM »

Don't be...

True, but I wasn't sure. I was embarassed that you looked at my shopping history!? You have great GNR stuff though! My Gnr purchases have included custom made GNR TEES, an AXl mini skirt and an Axl troll doll and Juicy couture sweet couture o mine shirts. My most expensive purchase was for a Isabella Fiore WICkED purse.

I just got the rhinestone custom GNR tank and I am a Juicy Queen as well, haha!? Oh and a custom GNR tee from that place in the UK, that one cost me a fortune!

The troll is really cute!!!And I bought 2 tees from that UK place, and yes they cost a fortune. What is the custom rhinestone Gnr tank?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2006, 02:09:45 PM »

Don't be...

I just got the rhinestone custom GNR tank and I am a Juicy Queen as well, haha!? Oh and a custom GNR tee from that place in the UK, that one cost me a fortune!

The troll is really cute!!!And I bought 2 tees from that UK place, and yes they cost a fortune. What is the custom rhinestone Gnr tank?

I sent you a PM so I don't continue to go way off topic here.

Someone just listed a Warfield poster on BIN $35-

here ya go, fight it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-and-Roses-Fillmore-Warfield-poster-BGP-344_W0QQitemZ280033252055QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
BigChrisSpirito
Rocker

Big Chris Spirito

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »

I won it!

Orlando, FL, 9/2/92
Tampa, FL, 10/25/06
Estero, FL, 10/27/06
Atlanta, GA, 11/2/11
Las Vegas, NV, 10/31/12
Orlando, FL, 7/29/16
Miami, FL 8/8/2017
Hollywood, FL 10/2/21
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2006, 03:21:24 PM »

I won it!

Congrats to the lucky fan.  I figured it was better than a bidding war on the other ones they have listed. ok
ashlar
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2006, 04:00:43 PM »

i just got one! booyeah
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2006, 11:03:21 PM »

I won the other one on ebay  Grin  I had no idea the guy who bid 75 bucks retracted his bid and i ended up getting it for 30  ok smoking

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=220030883119
dk
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2006, 11:18:47 PM »

I didn't take one when they were handing the posters out at the door.  I didn't realize it until I saw up close what it was.  I turned around to get it but the guys at the door wouldn't give me one.

My friend gave me his so I can hang it with the WHISTLE I caught from the Wed show.  peace
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2006, 11:20:52 PM »

I didn't take one when they were handing the posters out at the door.  I didn't realize it until I saw up close what it was.  I turned around to get it but the guys at the door wouldn't give me one.

My friend gave me his so I can hang it with the WHISTLE I caught from the Wed show.  peace

nice dude  smoking  I'm going to frame mine.  I've never been a huge collector of GNR stuff, but I really really wanted that poster.
Annie
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »

I won the other one on ebay? Grin? I had no idea the guy who bid 75 bucks retracted his bid and i ended up getting it for 30? ok smoking

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=220030883119
That was me! Good for you!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2006, 05:45:53 PM »

I want one of these badass posters  Sad

I cant wait to see what else they have  Grin
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2006, 07:14:02 PM »

I found one for $50 buy it now on ebay I wil only pay 25 for one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-and-Roses-Fillmore-Warfield-poster-BGP-344_W0QQitemZ280033306037QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: