Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:24:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Donatella Versace mentions GN'R on Jimmy Kimmel Live (incl. video link)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donatella Versace mentions GN'R on Jimmy Kimmel Live (incl. video link)  (Read 37760 times)
axlRalph
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: February 07, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live last night. One of the guests was Donnatella Versace, towards the end of the interview, Jimmy said that Versace was being inducted into the Fahion designers hall of fame, he then went on the read a list of poeple that would be present, when he brought up the name Axl Rose, Versace said he would be there with the band and that guns n roses would be performing that night....but they didnt go any further.....anyone else hear fo this? will it be televised?
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live last night. One of the guests was Donnatella Versace, towards the end of the interview, Jimmy said that Versace was being inducted into the Fahion designers hall of fame, he then went on the read a list of poeple that would be present, when he brought up the name Axl Rose, Versace said he would be there with the band and that guns n roses would be performing that night....but they didnt go any further.....anyone else hear fo this? will it be televised?

Axl is good friends with Donnatella. This would be great promo if true, it would be in all the magazines. any meantion of a date?

"to live with fortune and fame"
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 09:29:21 AM »

guess i should have voted yes instead of no... Lips Sealed

And i guess it's safe to say that axl wasn't trying to kill donatello in that pic from 94...  hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »

When will this induction take place?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 10:12:39 AM »

I am searching the web trying to find out when this event takes place and I am having no luck...
let's figure it out and post...   
axlRalph
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »

i haven't been able to find anything either, there was no other mention on the show after she said they would be playing, if anyone has access to last nights show will see it
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »

They say on mygnr that this event takes place tomorrow.

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »

Has anyone found out if this will be televised?

If it's true, it is very interesting.  Although, I do not believe there will be an announcement or a new song played or anything like that.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »

Aside from a boot we can hope that Axl does a small interview.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »

http://www.wwd.com/retail/article/112548

The company launched its renovated flagship here, unveiling a sleeker, more understated side of the decadent Versace style. In addition, creative director Donatella Versace will accept the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style award on Thursday night

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 11:30:13 AM »

Cool, thanks Spirit.

Found this using that award name.  Don't think it will be telvised or anything Sad

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=399687&itype=8486

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »

So, Elton John is rumored to be there.. with a surprise performance!

Sweetness is a virtue
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »

"The exclusive dinner and concert for 400 will be hosted by Rupert Everett and boast an illustrious guest list, including Prince, Elizabeth Hurley, Sharon Stone, Ingrid Sischy, Franca Sozzani, guest DJ Samantha Ronson, and a rumored Elton John, who is said to be the night?s surprise entertainment."

this is taken directly from the article listing Elton John as the surprise entertainer... not Elton John "with a surprise entertainer as stated by SPIRIT.

It would be great if gnr showed up and performed, I would really be surprised if they did..
Maybe an Elton John/ Axl NR. again... 

could be why Axl was brushing up  on his NR skills at a karaokee bar over this past weekend.. =)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »

"The exclusive dinner and concert for 400 will be hosted by Rupert Everett and boast an illustrious guest list, including Prince, Elizabeth Hurley, Sharon Stone, Ingrid Sischy, Franca Sozzani, guest DJ Samantha Ronson, and a rumored Elton John, who is said to be the night?s surprise entertainment."

this is taken directly from the article listing Elton John as the surprise entertainer... not Elton John "with a surprise entertainer as stated by SPIRIT.

It would be great if gnr showed up and performed, I would really be surprised if they did..
Maybe an Elton John/ Axl NR. again...?

could be why Axl was brushing up? on his NR skills at a karaokee bar over this past weekend.. =)

I didn't say that.. I said he was rumored to be there with a surprise performance. As in "Elton John will perform something"

Sweetness is a virtue
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 11:52:36 AM »

Maybe an Elton John/ Axl NR. again...?

could be why Axl was brushing up? on his NR skills at a karaokee bar over this past weekend.. =)

I didn't say that.. I said he was rumored to be there with a surprise performance. As in "Elton John will perform something"

Not a problem, thought you were making something more than what it was...  thanks for the clarification..

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 12:12:18 PM »

cool!
anybody else who saw this?
would be awsome..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 12:15:34 PM »

This says "surprise musical performances" but who knows.  I bet Axl will be there for the car. hihi

On Feb. 8, Donatella and her late brother Gianni Versace will be honored with the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Award in Beverly Hills for their contributions to the worlds of fashion and entertainment.
Now the big question is, will Donatella be doing any personal fittings on Oscar nominees while she's here? Oh, what do you think? Of course she will.

The evening's events ?- which will take place at the Beverly Hills City Hall -- include a dinner reception, award ceremony, special surprise musical performances and a live auction of the new Versace Lamborghini Murci?lago LP640 Roadster benefiting the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
The late designer and his sister will become the ninth and tenth recipients of this prestigious award. Past recipients include style legends Giorgio Armani, Tom Ford, joint honorees Herb Ritts and Mario Testino, Edith Head, James Acheson, Milena Canonero and Salvatore Ferragamo.
Rupert Everett will host the Versace bash. Other VIP guests will include Prince, Elizabeth Hurley, Sharon Stone and more stars than you can shake an award at. That means Oscar nominees a-plenty! Oh, and the special Guest DJ will be  the infamous Samantha Ronson, who will somehow have to spin without the help of her pal Lindsay Lohan, who may still be rehabbing it in Wonderland. Or she may not.

Photo Credits: Donatella and her pal Rupert Everett will be in town in two weeks! Just in time for Oscar fittings, hmmm...

http://stylescenes.latimes.com/fashion/2007/01/donatella_does_.html
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 12:18:01 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Morley
Opening Act

There's stories to be told...

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 12:43:19 PM »

Dizzy is suppose to be on Philadelphia with HnB this friday:

Feb 9 2007 9:00P
 THE TROCADERO PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 

Here Today... I'm afraid... nervous
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 12:52:54 PM »

Dizzy is suppose to be on Philadelphia with HnB this friday:

Feb 9 2007 9:00P
 THE TROCADERO PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania?

good job this things happening on the thursday then isn't it........

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »

It might just be Axl to perform.  The rest of the band wasn't at the Parkinson's (sp?) benefit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: