Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Donatella Versace mentions GN'R on Jimmy Kimmel Live (incl. video link)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donatella Versace mentions GN'R on Jimmy Kimmel Live (incl. video link)  (Read 37763 times)
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »

Bon Jovi in a cologne commericial yesterday....THAT is not rock n' roll.? hihi

Yeah, I bet Bon Jovi felt really bad about that when he was cashing the million dollar cheque he got paid for doing it...

Don't try and define what is "rock n' roll".

GNR have capitalised on their own fair share of commercial opportunities in the past.

And, why the hell not?! Make shit loads of money for doing nothing! You'd be stupid not to.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »

anybody know the story behind Axl actually knowing Donnatella Versace.i know hes known her some time now but i was just wonderin how they came to meet

I'd have to guess it would be from Stephanie Seymour.
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »

anybody know the story behind Axl actually knowing Donnatella Versace.i know hes known her some time now but i was just wonderin how they came to meet

I was just going to post that.
I wonder if Stephanie will be in attendance?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »

She isn't a very fashionable figure nowadays, is she ?

Nothing to say
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2007, 02:45:51 PM »

She isn't a very fashionable figure nowadays, is she ?

She hasnt really done much that I know of.

I know Axl has been wearing Versace since the early 90s and that he has been going to fashion shows and stuff since then, so thats why I'm assuming he met Donatella through Steph.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2007, 02:49:09 PM »

I would assume that Axl knows Donattela through her brother whom Axl met (I assume) through Stephanie in the early 90's.  When her brother was killed, Donatella sort of took over the Versace empire.

Does anyone else think it's weird that she just sort of matter-of-factly mentioned GNR at this event and we can't seem to find anything else about it in any article about the event?  Weird.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2007, 02:50:12 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/history/history92.php

June 26th, 1992 - Axl visits the showrooms of top Italian designers, Gianni Versace and Armani.

In the evening he dines with Versace's sister, Donatella, and her top model husband Paul Becak. Also at the table are supermodel Naomi Campbell and Axl's girlfriend Stephanie Seymour.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Donington2007
« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »

I think it's really cool that Guns has the ability to scale-down and play at these kinds of events. Not many hard rock bands can do that. It also shows that Axl/Guns have allot of support among the elite regardless of the shit that gets printed about them.
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2007, 06:11:56 AM »

sure thing
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2007, 06:56:23 AM »

Was Channel surfing last night when I saw Demi Moore on the red carpet at the versace event on E. I had seen a few pics here and knew she was there so I watched hoping to see something about the gig. Well no luck, not only no footage of the guys but they didn't even mention that Guns preformed or that they were even present (although they did make a note Francis-bean Cobain was there...whatever).

What the fuck? do you think Axl does the ol' in through the out door?, no pictures, no interviews. If so, what's the point of being "out there" if you are not really "out there" these are great occasions to get the name out. Let people know.

or is it just that E and whoevr else just don't give a flying fuck...I find that hard to believe with all the utter shit they show all day long. 

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Donington2007
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »

Was Channel surfing last night when I saw Demi Moore on the red carpet at the versace event on E. I had seen a few pics here and knew she was there so I watched hoping to see something about the gig. Well no luck, not only no footage of the guys but they didn't even mention that Guns preformed or that they were even present (although they did make a note Francis-bean Cobain was there...whatever).

What the fuck? do you think Axl does the ol' in through the out door?, no pictures, no interviews. If so, what's the point of being "out there" if you are not really "out there" these are great occasions to get the name out. Let people know.

or is it just that E and whoevr else just don't give a flying fuck...I find that hard to believe with all the utter shit they show all day long. 

I think it's because the media likes dirt and Guns playing an event like that is a 'good guy' thing. they only want to report when Axl gets arrested or report lies about him demanding food before he goes on stage.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: