Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:08:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ Ashba fights with random dude
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ Ashba fights with random dude  (Read 22632 times)
stephan
Headliner

« on: May 28, 2015, 04:17:44 PM »

TMZ is reporting that DJ Ashba, the top hat-wearing dude from Guns N? Roses, was vaping at a Romeo Santos show in Vegas over the weekend when some random dude in the audience told him to keep that sweet sweet e-vapor out of his face. The Guns N? Roses dude reportedly asked, ?What are you going to do about it, buddy?? and the random dude answered by starting a physical fight.

http://jezebel.com/dude-from-guns-n-roses-vapes-dude-in-the-audience-figh-1707461881
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 06:53:33 PM »

Not sure what DJ was thinking or expecting, but I have to laugh at any one who comes out with "What are you going to do about it Buddy?" and doesn't expect that to immediately be followed by a punch in the face. Honestly I think I would even react differently if he said "What are you going to do about it", but the Buddy part at the end would have pushed me over the edge.

If I were Vegas Metro PD I would charge the other guy with misdemeanor assault and battery and DJ with misdemeanor duchebaggery for vapping in public and calling an adult male 'buddy'
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 07:00:07 PM »

Not sure what DJ was thinking or expecting, but I have to laugh at any one who comes out with "What are you going to do about it Buddy?" and doesn't expect that to immediately be followed by a punch in the face. Honestly I think I would even react differently if he said "What are you going to do about it", but the Buddy part at the end would have pushed me over the edge.

If I were Vegas Metro PD I would charge the other guy with misdemeanor assault and battery and DJ with misdemeanor duchebaggery for vapping in public and calling an adult male 'buddy'

I think it's a crime to attempt to insult someone and misspell the intended insult, buddy.  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 10:09:14 PM »

I don't think DJ would last very long inside a Las Vegas jail
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 07:19:16 AM »

I think it's a crime to attempt to insult someone and misspell the intended insult, buddy.  hihi

Guilty as charged, luckily an expert in the word showed up in the thread to correct me  Wink
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 11:12:57 AM »

Guilty as charged, luckily an expert in the word showed up in the thread to correct me  Wink

I'm much more an expert on "vapping"  Kiss

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 02:04:22 PM »

There are signs all over Vegas forbidding smoking, and they do spell out that includes vaping.

DJ is in the wrong to begin with, and saying what he said and how he said it...how is that going to go?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 08:26:32 PM »

There are signs all over Vegas forbidding smoking, and they do spell out that includes vaping.

DJ is in the wrong to begin with, and saying what he said and how he said it...how is that going to go?

Honestly not sure what he said, or what the particular rules were at that venue, I wasn't there and neither were you.

I hesitate to place much credence in what a source like TMZ reports.

"Shut the fuck up."
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »

Actually TMZ sports has a pretty good reputation for breaking stories. I don't know if that means everything they touch is accurate.

IF the story is true..it makes him look like a dick.. who knows.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 08:35:34 PM »

Actually TMZ sports has a pretty good reputation for breaking stories. I don't know if that means everything they touch is accurate.

IF the story is true..it makes him look like a dick.. who knows.

I simply meant sources like TMZ and The Daily News tend to be a little sensationalistic and a bit too tabloid in their reporting. Smiley

"Shut the fuck up."
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 12:35:41 PM »

Lol....... I  like the music playing in the background such a perfect song for a brawl......
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 12:43:47 PM »

He deserves a smack for that hair...jesus..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
italian queen
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »

yes  Grin
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 05:31:52 PM »

He deserves violence because of his choice of hairstyle???

Scary standards there you are promoting.  nervous

"Shut the fuck up."
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 02:15:51 AM »

I'm not sure why so many people are so critical of dj's fashion?? Whether you like it or not...who cares how he dresses. He's in his 40's and dresses the way HE wants. Who are you to say how a grown man should look or dress?? It's amazing how many people on here and especially mygnr put so much time and effort into critsizing what DJ wears...it's pretty ridiculous. I'm in my mid 30's, covered in tattoos, have similar hair and dress similar to DJ. I love that I'm comfortable enough to be myself and not dress the way people like you think I should dress. If you think people like myself or DJ deserve to get slapped because of our choice of clothes or hairstyle it's quite pathetic and I feel sorry for you.  ok

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 03:26:19 AM »

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 03:55:07 AM »

Natalie handled it very well  hihi

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 09:29:12 AM »

DJ smokes his e-cigarette with style!
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 02:35:02 PM »

I'm not sure why so many people are so critical of dj's fashion?? Whether you like it or not...who cares how he dresses. He's in his 40's and dresses the way HE wants. Who are you to say how a grown man should look or dress?? It's amazing how many people on here and especially mygnr put so much time and effort into critsizing what DJ wears...it's pretty ridiculous. I'm in my mid 30's, covered in tattoos, have similar hair and dress similar to DJ. I love that I'm comfortable enough to be myself and not dress the way people like you think I should dress. If you think people like myself or DJ deserve to get slapped because of our choice of clothes or hairstyle it's quite pathetic and I feel sorry for you.  ok

Great post, I agree  peace

"Shut the fuck up."
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2015, 03:36:08 PM »

I don?t think anyone truly cares how DJ or yourself dresses.
I do think that a lot of Guns N? Roses fans, being accustomed to the likes of Slash, Buckethead etc, may be put off by the fact that DJ comes across as a walking rock n? roll cliche, but without the chops to back it up.

I?d be interested to hear what he could come up with in the studio, but his playing on stage at the show I attended, and on Appetite for Democracy left a lot to be desired.
Slash wears a top hat, which people would probably find ridiculous under most circumstances, but when you can make the sounds he does with a guitar, people will happily look past it. If DJ ends up contributing to some GN?R songs that people enjoy, he?ll probably be able to get away with wearing a barney costume.

He?s an easy target, because he?s the replacement of a replacement of a guitar legend, in a big name band that ceased to operate like a band long before he arrived.
Their lack of productivity puts a target on their back, and aside from Axl, DJ is probably the most visible member, as he doesn?t shy from the spotlight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: