Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:27:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227891 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses: The Real Story Behind Their Return
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses: The Real Story Behind Their Return  (Read 31779 times)
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2016, 09:25:43 PM »

For fuck's sake.

Going to live concerts isn't some peoples' cup of tea.

No matter how much time and money they have.

Now, knowing the difference between your and you're... That's an important issue.  ok

/jarmo

Haha

No need to curse
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2016, 09:26:00 PM »

You see if you don't have the money.

That's fine.   

So every problem you might have can be fixed with money... that's your viewpoint?

If a ticket costs $100 and you have $500 available, money is not an issue. There might be other issues that doesn't include time and money.

Then you say it's fine, because it's expected that that person must buy off a whole section of seats to go see the concert, so then money becomes the issue. Well, it's not the issue.

The issue is the reason you, in theory, have to buy the whole section of seats. Let's face it, no one's gonna do that.

I won't proceed further into this as it doesn't go anywhere and has nothing to do with the topic.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2016, 09:28:22 PM »

You see if you don't have the money.

That's fine.   

So every problem you might have can be fixed with money... that's your viewpoint?

If a ticket costs $100 and you have $500 available, money is not an issue. There might be other issues that doesn't include time and money.

Then you say it's fine, because it's expected that that person must buy off a whole section of seats to go see the concert, so then money becomes the issue. Well, it's not the issue.

The issue is the reason you, in theory, have to buy the whole section of seats. Let's face it, no one's gonna do that.

I won't proceed further into this as it doesn't go anywhere and has nothing to do with the topic.

I suggest if you only Have 500 available money is seriously a problem

But like you said this is off topic. So I as well will give it a rest

Go jays!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2016, 09:30:11 PM »

I'll just shoot in: You don't have $500 to your name, but $500 available at the time to use on things like a concert.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2016, 09:41:25 PM »

Your a bum!
Go jays!
Is this tirade of yours because I mentioned I'm a Yankees fan?
Seeing a game at Yankee Stadium is truly an experience every baseball fan should get to experience even if you're not a Yankees fan.

If you have the money and the time to see a show of your fav band.  And you don't!   

Your not a fan!   
And isn't your acknowledging that GNR is my favorite band yet saying I'm not a fan an oxymoron?

You're too funny.  hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2016, 09:49:31 PM »

It kind of is on topic since none of the people quoted in this article have been to a GNR show since 2011.  hihi

And I don't think time and money was an issue for any of them.   Tongue

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2016, 11:03:28 PM »

No

What I meant was I didn't like the comments buy some people.  Who wear baseball hats everyday......   Who complain about live shows, but never travel to see them (when some are only a few hrs away), but they love to listen to the audio of the shows.   Then judge them.   Like they where there.  With there ball cap

It's always nice to meet a fan.  You guys make it all worth it.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2016, 01:01:15 AM »

If someone shouldnt have to prove being a ''true'' fan its GypsySoul Years of daily activity on a GNR fan site.

In another note, im a little getting tired of you guys, most threads include 90% of bitching about either the band or about other HTGTH Members.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2016, 01:04:07 AM »

I'm tickled by the number of people here who've decided they're the arbiters of what makes someone a fan. I assume the next step in determining who's a "real" fan will be the required submission of tax returns and weekly schedules.
Seriously the band reunites which many of us doubted would ever happen and people are fighting over what makes a true fan. Guess you need something now that it is t old guns vs nu-guns lol

Most people will go if they are fans in any way shape or form. They may go because they really like hearing Sweet Child and Paradise City and not care for the other songs or they may go because when it comes to gnr they travel across state lines to see them.

No one is going to sit around waiting for YouTube clips to decide whether they are going to fork over the money or not based on Axl's voice. If they tell you that then they aren't gnr fans. They are the naysayers that sit behind their computer screens and post vile uninformed attacks on public figures they don't like on Facebook & Twitter.

Axl and the rest of the band are human beings. They are not machines. So let those punks sit at their computers while getting their fingers and faces all greased up with Cheetos as they attempt to fulfill their sad pathetic lives.

People went to see nu-guns play the same show for 8yrs straight. Many didn't even care that it only consistent of 1 gnr member. They got to hear the hits and that's it.

Sure it would be great if Axl is on his game for Coachella but if he's not and it takes a week of shows to get into gear then so be it. It ls not the end of the world.

Trust me. The people who shell out that kind of money didn't do it to pretend to be some kind of musical expert/journalist save that for the internet junkies who sit in their basements waiting for mom to bring them their dinner
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2016, 01:28:51 PM »

Rehearsal no-shows? Lingering bad blood? Fragile egos? A $3 million-per-night pay day? And where's Izzy?

?There are lots of reasons to re-form now,? says Arlett Vereecke, the LA publicist who has been associated with the band since their early days. ?Axl has been saying it for a couple of years, and basically the main reason is that Slash is available without the attachment of a bitchy wife. Axl has being saying for two years that this year he would put it back together. When that divorce was in the making, it went all forward really fast.? 

SCOTT WEILAND Fires Publicist Over BLABBERMOUTH.NET Story

VELVET REVOLVER frontman Scott Weiland has posted the following message to the group's official web site, www.velvetrevolver.com:

"This is in response to the posting on [unofficial VELVET REVOLVER web site] velvet-revolver.com entitled 'Velvet Revolver Are Loving The Aliens (Sometimes)' on September 06, 2003, which originally appeared on BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Hello VELVET REVOLVER fans. I hate for my first message on the site to be of the negative variety but I feel that it is my responsibility to uphold the honor and integrity of my friend and producer/partner, and to let the truth be known. First off, VELVET REVOLVER spokesperson Arlett Vereecke is not a spokesperson. We speak on our own behalf. Secondly, she was fired two weeks ago for situations not unlike this. Last but not least, Josh Abraham is a genius producer and friend who produced an amazing rock track last week. This track [Josh worked on with us] was not titled 'Loving the Alien (Sometimes)'. 'Loving the Alien (Sometimes)' is an art-rock ballad that was produced by Douglas Grean, an amazingly talented producer and friend who is so humble that he didn't even want me to write this response. But I'm sorry Doug, when it comes to the music that I write with my partners in V.R., the truth needs to be known. It's my responsibility to the producers, to the music, and to the fans. Shame on you Arlett Vereecke. Sincerely, Scott Weiland."

This Woman FIRES By Slash/Scott In 2003

hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: