Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:42:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [UPDATES] July 3, 2016 ? Soldier Field, Chicago
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [UPDATES] July 3, 2016 ? Soldier Field, Chicago  (Read 28275 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »

Don't know if it has been posted, but this is one of the best reviews I've read this year:

http://www.antimusic.com/reviews/16/Guns_N_Roses-_Not_In_This_Lifetime_Concert_Review.shtml

gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2016, 10:20:44 AM »

WOW!  That is the best review ever!

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
SkeletorSerpent
Rocker

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2016, 01:41:59 PM »

Excellent review! I like the line: "The first embodiment of the band was a result of collision and chemistry while the 2016 manifestation is one of professionalism, proficiency and passion. No one ever thought the personalities would gel or see eye-to-eye in such a fashion that a tour of this magnitude would ever be possible. Seeing them onstage is a miracle unto itself, but watching the intricate mastery of these songs, while still maintaining the sleazy swagger they were incepted with is truly something to behold"

I never thought a concert review could bring tears to my eyes. Wow.

I haven't cried this much about GNR since last Friday when I cried during Estranged.
Rodolfo Sarudiansky
Opening Act

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2016, 03:14:02 PM »

Yes it was very frustrating, the first night I could not get periscope to work at all until the nice guy next to me told me to turn the wifi setting to off on my phone. Then I was able to broadcast with LGE. It said live the whole time. Soldier Field is also right next to the lake.

Thank you so much for periscoping Annie!!!
Great job!!!  Much appreciated!!! ok

Yes, thank you, Annie.  Very gracious of you to go to the trouble of doing that.

Ali

It was my pleasure. I was so grateful to all the people who scoped the Axl/DC shows from Europe. And i wanted to share with my Brazilian homie Rodolfo.  When my arm got tired I just thought about how brave he is! Smiley

HAAAAA MY SWEET DEAR BELOVED FRIEND !!!! U R THE MOST SWEET PERSON THAT ANYONE COULD EVER KNOW!!!! U MAKE MY  GNR FAMILY MORE SPECIAL!!! MUCH LOVE......RodS

Some concerts, but never enough......
Pedrolg
Opening Act

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2016, 03:27:58 PM »

Yes it was very frustrating, the first night I could not get periscope to work at all until the nice guy next to me told me to turn the wifi setting to off on my phone. Then I was able to broadcast with LGE. It said live the whole time. Soldier Field is also right next to the lake.

Yes, thank you, Annie.  Very gracious of you to go to the trouble of doing that.

Ali

It was my pleasure. I was so grateful to all the people who scoped the Axl/DC shows from Europe. And i wanted to share with my Brazilian homie Rodolfo.  When my arm got tired I just thought about how brave he is! Smiley

The quality on your stream was also very good, Annie. To top that, we got lucky as Axl delivered, imo, the best vocal performance of this tour and his best since 2010, so thanks a lot!
ericy210
Headliner

What's up..... homefuck!

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2016, 07:45:07 PM »

I honestly dont care if they play the very same setlist when I get to see them! As long as Coma is there!!  beer
I was there both nights.  Yes, I was disappointed in the same set list.  But then I bang my head against the wall- I just saw two nights of Axl, Slash, and Duff setting Chicago on fire!  And Coma both nights!  I'm the luckiest guy ever!

Iowa City 1993, Leeds 2002, Quad Cities 2002, Chicago 2002, NYC 2006, Lisbon 2006, London 2006, Donnington 2006, Wembley 2006, Chicago 2006, Toronto 2010, Chicago 2011, Chicago 2012, Chicago 2016 x 2
Annie
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2016, 08:02:58 PM »

Ali

The quality on your stream was also very good, Annie. To top that, we got lucky as Axl delivered, imo, the best vocal performance of this tour and his best since 2010, so thanks a lot!
You really gotta thank Rodolfo. This total douchebag was standing next to me and he kept trying to touch me and block me from filming. But I was determined to film this show for my friend so I just gave him the Ice Cube death stare and he backed the fuck off. Did anybody hear when I said into the phone the guy next to me is a total douchebag?
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2016, 03:03:04 PM »

Don't know if it has been posted, but this is one of the best reviews I've read this year:

http://www.antimusic.com/reviews/16/Guns_N_Roses-_Not_In_This_Lifetime_Concert_Review.shtml

This guy is a fan.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2016, 05:33:06 PM »

This guy is a fan.
So? Tony Kuzminki is still a very good and capable writer. If there's people biased against the band, why not a bias in favor?

Rodolfo Sarudiansky
Opening Act

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2016, 08:55:36 PM »

Ali

You really gotta thank Rodolfo. This total douchebag was standing next to me and he kept trying to touch me and block me from filming. But I was determined to film this show for my friend so I just gave him the Ice Cube death stare and he backed the fuck off. Did anybody hear when I said into the phone the guy next to me is a total douchebag?

yeah. i did. but u know,  there s always an asshole,  everywhere. u rox!

Some concerts, but never enough......
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: