Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 11:27:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227946 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Buckethead broke his contract
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead broke his contract  (Read 8183 times)
kockstar99
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2004, 06:21:42 AM »

No one but fans talked lawsuit anyways.

I take "Discussions" as meaning lawsuits...  of course he will not mention legal issues in a public statement..

you dont actually think that "discussions" means that they are still going to put up with the behavior described in the press release and try to let him back in the band do you??

after a scathing press release like that.... no way...Mr Carroll is as gone as Izzy is....
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2004, 06:40:24 AM »

Maybe Buckethead received same kind of warning note as Izzy got from Axl that he should move more on the stage or his salary would be decreased. Perhaps Bucket also thought that "Fuck that..I'm out of here"   Grin
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 06:41:59 AM by John Daniels » Logged
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2004, 07:00:34 AM »

No one but fans talked lawsuit anyways.

I take "Discussions" as meaning lawsuits...  of course he will not mention legal issues in a public statement..

you dont actually think that "discussions" means that they are still going to put up with the behavior described in the press release and try to let him back in the band do you??

after a scathing press release like that.... no way...Mr Carroll is as gone as Izzy is....

the statement ended on a rather positiv note. he even thanked BH for his work. i hope that the "discussion" really is a discussion and not a lawasuit or somethin. call me an idiot but i still hope...well, contracts are there to not be broken...so...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: