Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:58:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler is a LOSER
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler is a LOSER  (Read 30588 times)
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »

Steven only has a "heart of gold" until you get to really know him - then things change quickly for the worse.  He has proven once again that he is a drug addict, nothing more, nothing less and he does what he wants for himself with aboslutely no concern for how his actions impact his wife, family, bandmates and friends.  So, given his horrible actions, bashing seems more than appropriate.   hihi
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2006, 09:22:45 PM »

Don't screw with me. I'll plant drugs in your apartment and take your job, while you go work in some knock-off wannabe company. I've done it before.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2006, 12:17:57 AM »

Steven only has a "heart of gold" until you get to really know him - then things change quickly for the worse.? He has proven once again that he is a drug addict, nothing more, nothing less and he does what he wants for himself with aboslutely no concern for how his actions impact his wife, family, bandmates and friends.? So, given his horrible actions, bashing seems more than appropriate.? ?hihi
Unless you are a fan going to buy him his next hit

OR an old rock star he can use to better himself he doesnt want shit to do with you.

And once you want him to get serious he fires your Ass because he's Steven "Fucking Popcorn" Adler the greatest drummer to ever play...... ....... in Guns N Roses in their heyday... Wait he would be their second best drummer to play with them back in the day and fourth best if you want to count Freeze and Brain.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2006, 12:24:38 AM »

all who say that steven is a loser is the real losers hehe

IS we? hihi

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2006, 01:12:11 AM »

Given his recent hiring and dumping of AA 2.0, the hiring and ditching of GnR UK, and his rumors of falling back into drugs it leads to asking yourself do you think Steven Adler is a down and right looser. YES OR NO?

YES, his recent actions speak louder then anything else to me, he was talking for months and months about making a new record with his band and putting out their own music, then he fires all the members of Adlers 1.0 and the replacements 2.0 in the middle of a tour.? He thinks of no one else besides his own getting high. HE IS A LOOSER

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2006, 02:09:19 AM »

Adlers Appetite is a GAY concept. He made one full album and an EP w/ GNR. He can't join a real band? I thought he was a great drummer, so why isn't he in a real band instead of a cover band?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 10:04:40 PM by gnrbaby » Logged

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2006, 06:34:38 AM »

He should be in a original band, To be in a cover band is just humiliating for someone like him. He can do it as a side project once in an original band.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2006, 06:55:12 AM »

I thought he was a great drummer, so why isn't he in a real band instead of a cover band?
Thats a great point. Most bands probably dont want to take a chance on him. For obvious reasons, he is considered "unreliable". hihi

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2006, 08:00:03 PM »

I thought he was a great drummer, so why isn't he in a real band instead of a cover band?

Thats a great point.

no it isn't.

fuck, I could say the same about Axl. if he's a such a great singer/songwriter or whatever, why was he in a cover band in 2002 (he and his band playing nothing but old GNR songs), and why hasn't he released any material?

just because you're in a cover band doesnt mean you're not a great talent.? on the flip side, just because you're in a "real" band doesnt mean you are a great talent (look at Matt Sorum for jebe sakes).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 08:02:14 PM by Bridge » Logged
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2006, 09:29:45 PM »

Thats a great point.

no it isn't.

fuck, I could say the same about Axl. if he's a such a great singer/songwriter or whatever, why was he in a cover band in 2002 (he and his band playing nothing but old GNR songs), and why hasn't he released any material?

just because you're in a cover band doesnt mean you're not a great talent.? on the flip side, just because you're in a "real" band doesnt mean you are a great talent (look at Matt Sorum for jebe sakes).

Hey, I AM a great talent. And your Axl argument, not that great, because he was playing songs he wrote with credible musicians while working on original material.

Bridge
Legend

« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2006, 11:27:31 PM »

your Axl argument, because he was playing songs he wrote

bullshit, at any given time during Axl's 2002 tour, only FOUR of the 22 songs in the set were "original".? the rest were shitty covers of GNR songs.? hell, Adler's Appetite also added new songs into their set once the EP was released.

credible musicians

credible musicians, that;s a laugh.  half the people who cowrote the songs disppeared from the band (such as Paul huge), and one guy had to build a chicken coop in the studio so he could play properly.  credible musicians.  hihi

while working on original material.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!? Yeah, that original material, that double, triple, catruple platinum album he's released?? Go Axl!? ?hihi
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 11:30:25 PM by Bridge » Logged
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2006, 12:55:43 AM »

Adler's not a loser he just needs help,You'd be fucked up if you got kicked out of the one of the greatest bands in the world.    By the way here is one of my favorite quotes of all time "you know they?re fucking full of SHIT! Cause I?m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I?m getting a blow job from the guy."

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Ready? When Axl was playing so-called "shitty covers of GN'R songs" he WAS playing songs he wrote. By credible musicians, you got a point, but some of the guys in the band were credible (i.e. Buckethead). And just because Axl can't seem to make original material doesn't mean he wasn't working on it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:53:42 AM by Communist China » Logged

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Ready? When Axl was playing so-called "shitty covers of GN'R songs" he WAS playing songs he wrote.

so did steven for gods sake, who do you think wrote the drum parts for the songs he's playing?? confused

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2006, 06:18:26 PM »

He didn't come up with the idea of the songs, or write anything major. A drum part?! A rock drummer says, "me hit symbol lots, me hit snare 2 and 4" Wow, that's genious.

Bridge
Legend

« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2006, 07:38:18 PM »

He didn't come up with the idea of the songs, or write anything major.

fuck off.  Axl didnt write shit on some of those songs.  Duff and West Arkeen are largely responsible for "It's So Easy", Izzy wrote "Think About You" and "Patience", all three of which Axl and his cover band -- let me repeat that so your communist brain can understand -- AXL'S COVER BAND played during their failed 2002 tour.  Steven's band contains one fouding and cowriting member of those songs, so does Axl's.  None of Axl's contributed jack shit in the way of writing those songs, so COVER BAND.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2006, 07:41:35 PM »

Dont wanna offend anyone... but YES I agree with Bridge,  NEW GNR is a fucking cover band...
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2006, 10:14:14 PM »

Dont wanna offend anyone... but YES I agree with Bridge,? NEW GNR is a fucking cover band...

Axl Rose is an Icon, a modern rock legend. He has every right to play his songs as he wrote them and owns the GNR name. Dizzy Reed is still in GNR and he was a member of the OG (illusion era) GNR.  Axl had a hand in writing/producing almost every song GNR has recorded - It's not the same as what Adler is doing. The GNR band members slowly changed around him. BTW he has a recording contract with Geffen, a major label, what does Adler have? Most of the new GNR members have also been under contract with major lables and are not the "second tear" players Adler has in his cover band, which only serves the purpose of exploiting his past for quick $$$$$$ = loser yes

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2006, 10:31:28 PM »

fuck off.  Axl didnt write shit on some of those songs.  Duff and West Arkeen are largely responsible for "It's So Easy", Izzy wrote "Think About You" and "Patience", all three of which Axl and his cover band -- let me repeat that so your communist brain can understand -- AXL'S COVER BAND played during their failed 2002 tour.  Steven's band contains one fouding and cowriting member of those songs, so does Axl's.  None of Axl's contributed jack shit in the way of writing those songs, so COVER BAND.

steven didnt write one note on any of those songs buddy so please get your facts straight.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2006, 10:35:10 PM »

fuck off.? Axl didnt write shit on some of those songs.? Duff and West Arkeen are largely responsible for "It's So Easy", Izzy wrote "Think About You" and "Patience", all three of which Axl and his cover band -- let me repeat that so your communist brain can understand -- AXL'S COVER BAND played during their failed 2002 tour.? Steven's band contains one fouding and cowriting member of those songs, so does Axl's.? None of Axl's contributed jack shit in the way of writing those songs, so COVER BAND.

Drummers are replaceable, and no one says UYI gn'r wasn't gn'r because Adler wasn't in it. But had Axl not been there, it wouldn't have been guns. That's why VR isn't considered guns n roses - axl because Axl is a key ingredient in guns n roses. He has a right to what he wrote and what he was/is. Adler was/is an expendable junkie drummer.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: