Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:05:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  im tired of people bashing steven
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: im tired of people bashing steven  (Read 36966 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2005, 07:13:04 PM »

You bash Steven cause, "he can't even talk,"? but some of your posts are totally incoherent.? Did Steve bang your sister or something?? That's the only explanation I can come up with for why you have so much nonsensical hatred for him.
im not bashin him cuz he cant talk... im makin fun him cuz he cant talk hihi
the only thing i said is that he suck as drummer.. and that he is asshole..

oh Pepe, how can you say that?? hE is a good drummer, remember AFD?
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2005, 07:33:01 PM »

AFD is a great album
but he didnt write all AFD
he JUST plays the drums... and his drummin is nothing special

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2005, 07:36:50 PM »

AFD is a great album

ouuch.. auuuuuuuuuuu that was a knife to my heart Sad liar, liar hehe sorry Im acting, today is a precious day Wink have fun, love dont hate steven he is cool, and he will come back to kick ass
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2005, 10:37:23 AM »

AFD is a great album
I'm wondering if you like better Matt than Steven cause I think is the other way, Matts drumming is not that special comparing to Steven, at least at my point of view Steven help a lot in the music when it comes out in AFD, thats why a lot of songs starts with drums, perhaps he could be a brain-damage-cocaine sucking guy, it's not of my bussines anyway but his drumming are quite unique in GNR history, also I've read here that he made a demo of locomotive which I think the backbone of that song is based on Steve drumming  peace

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2005, 10:44:53 AM »

Guys, Steven, Matt Sorum, and Brian Mantia, are drummers, I dont know who is technically better than the other, I just know, I prefer the drummers in a certain order and people have their special order too, so dont bash steven, just because you dont like him, I already did the same to brain, I dont like him at all, but, I must respect him, something I recently learned, cause I loathed him because I thought he pretended to be in GNR trying to replace the guys, well that has nothing to do with steven, but I hope that makes you see, things differently.. respect after all, remember steven is a great man and talented, anyway he couldnt have been able to play the famous AFD...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 03:15:53 PM by Carlos GMS » Logged
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2005, 10:54:55 AM »

I dont loathe steven, I feel sorry for the path he took and the way it devastated him, he could still turn his life around if he wanted to, he could work hard get in another band and move forward. Its pointless for him to project everything on axl rose. What he should do is prove to his own fans hes still got it by drumming and getting on with his life. 

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2005, 11:25:07 AM »

I dont loathe steven, I feel sorry for the path he took and the way it devastated him, he could still turn his life around if he wanted to, he could work hard get in another band and move forward. Its pointless for him to project everything on axl rose. What he should do is prove to his own fans hes still got it by drumming and getting on with his life.?
and thata is the point!
he gotta move on.. and when he moves on... he will prove that if he is a good musician or not..

SLASH
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2005, 12:57:52 PM »

and thata is the point!
he gotta move on.. and when he moves on... he will prove that if he is a good musician or not..
Well I gotta say that whatever he do with life good or bad is up to him, in that case he is kinda lost and I'm very sad about that, Yes he has to move on, but I don't think he can be a better musician if he decide the right side of the path, I think he is music talented with or without drugs, IMO  yes

No man can be my equal
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2005, 03:27:13 PM »

look i saw steven played a few years ago with gilby here in argentina and he totally rocked!!! i already told what happen there and what steven did. so, pepe666, read the thread and then think again of what you are saying...he is an incredible musician..he totally can play and he is a good person...

by the way he is going to play here in november 5.

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2005, 06:05:48 PM »

Yeah, I haven't even touched on this yet, but Pepe where do you get off saying Steven is an asshole?  I've met the guy twice and he was totally cool to me.  And once I e-mailed him and he sent me back an e-mail.  He took time out of his day to talk to a fan.  You obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about.  Please refrain from making yourself look any stupider than you already have.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Mandy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2005, 04:30:40 AM »

Posted by: Pepe666

Ummm unless I am mistaken Pepe, Steven has moved on, he has a new band which has released an EP and they are currently working on their new album.? He is also touring and writing a book.? What more do you want from the guy??? rant 

Guns N' Roses Forum
Join the forum and you could win the Adlers Appetite EP.
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2005, 07:28:40 AM »

Izzy still has a lot of contact with Steven, they recorded some songs at Izzy's home last year and he's gonna work on some new songs with Steven and Sheldon. If Steven was still fucked up Izzy wouldn't hang out with him and work on some songs with him..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2005, 10:51:20 AM »

what's so shocking about a man who was living the fast life on top of the world to crumble..? he is no different then so many of our rock/metal idols except they weren't kicked out of theuir groups or died young..  he's bitter and to a point I can udnerstand.. maybe one day he will blame himself more, but I am sure he was the scapegoat because gnr were no fucking angels.. That would be like booting nikki sixx from MC for doing drugs, damn hypocrites
MichelleAK3
Headliner

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2005, 11:32:12 AM »

right but when you decide to get clean n sober , you have to set boundries with others whether they are  ready to or not, so you can stay sober, when axl was done with heroin he had to set boundries to avoid his own temptation to relapse this is healthy, unfortunately not every addict can quit just because someone else is ready to, and this would be the case with adler, it was the addcition that caused problems and he can sit and blame a person if he wants to but the addiction was the problem.

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else."

From The World According to Mister Roger
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2005, 12:41:28 PM »

right but when you decide to get clean n sober , you have to set boundries with others whether they are? ready to or not, so you can stay sober, when axl was done with heroin he had to set boundries to avoid his own temptation to relapse this is healthy, unfortunately not every addict can quit just because someone else is ready to, and this would be the case with adler, it was the addcition that caused problems and he can sit and blame a person if he wants to but the addiction was the problem.

the problem is when other addicts are picking on you it's fucking wrong.. people in who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. lets just say when steve was booted a lot of shit he was getting abuse for was going on in that circle so that is why he is most bitter
Jonathan
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2005, 07:35:50 PM »

People bash him because he's pathetic

He still takes drugs, never gets any new material out there and generally fails to convince anyone he's got any brain left at all

I love the guy for his GNR stuff and always wish him the best - but u can't hide from the truth forever

I agree..
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2005, 09:03:36 PM »

Ummm unless I am mistaken Pepe, Steven has moved on, he has a new band which has released an EP and they are currently working on their new album.? He is also touring and writing a book.? What more do you want from the guy??? rant?

he have done an EP with 6 shitty songs!, he have been touring as GNR revisited/Adler's Appetite (super patetic)!,and also he is  writing a book since he was kicked out!+
he have done a lot in 16 years!!!

He still takes drugs, never gets any new material out there and generally fails to convince anyone he's got any brain left at all

I love the guy for his GNR stuff and always wish him the best - but u can't hide from the truth forever

I agree..

I AGREE TOO!  Grin

SLASH
Mandy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2005, 05:12:09 PM »

he have done an EP with 6 shitty songs!, he have been touring as GNR revisited/Adler's Appetite (super patetic)!,and also he is  writing a book since he was kicked out!+
he have done a lot in 16 years!!!

Oh I am so sorry that he didnt release a full length album just for you.  Those guys released that EP at their own cost with no record label funding.  Perhaps they released an EP to check how it would be recieved with the fans before they decided to pour money into a full album. 

You know people like you piss me off, you come on here bashing Steven about what he has and hasnt done in his life, but who are you to judge - what have you done in your life that is so super special that gives you the right to bash Steven? 

Guns N' Roses Forum
Join the forum and you could win the Adlers Appetite EP.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2005, 05:25:01 PM »

I agree..
besides the drug use is he any different then axl in what's described
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2005, 01:30:31 AM »

Exactly.  Someone here said that Steven needs to "move on". (Apparently, my favorite words.)  I do agree, in some respects, because he's out there with Adler's "Appetite", apparently playing a lot of songs from that album.  But, hey, at least the guy has recorded a new album with new material and actually released it, and has been out there touring.  And he's written a book.  At least he's doing something productive with his life and is trying.     
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: