Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:15:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  GUNS 2 ROSES AND STEVEN ADLER
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS 2 ROSES AND STEVEN ADLER  (Read 4359 times)
GNROSAS
Rocker

« on: February 09, 2006, 02:32:26 PM »

Steven now will complete the remaining AA UK dates with the tribute band G2R instead of the tribute band UKGNR as originally planned.

AA & G2R
Feb 9 2006 8:00P The Pitz (with Steven Adler) Milton Keynes, 
Feb 10 2006 8:00P The Cavern Club (with Steven Adler) Liverpool, 
Feb 11 2006 8:00P The Cavern Club - Guns N Roses Convention (with Steven Adler) Liverpool, 
Feb 12 2006 8:00P The Underworld, Camden (with Steven Adler) London, 
Feb 13 2006 8:00P The Point (with Steven Adler) Cardiff, Wales, 
Feb 14 2006 8:00P The Brickmakers Arms (with Steven Adler) Norwich, 

CHECK OUT

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GUNS2ROSESUK
makane
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 02:55:43 PM »

Steven fired UKGNR Grin? sorry, I had to.
He should REALLY try to keep some band together. I don't understand why he want's to play with cover bands?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 03:01:08 PM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 03:18:01 PM »

he fired his third band now? rofl

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 03:32:57 PM »

I wonder how he will manage to complete the remaining european dates. Will Guns 2 Roses tour everywhere with him or will he have to pick up a different tribute band in each country he goes through?  hihi

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
WARose
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 03:36:16 PM »

considering his recent "line-up changes" i tend to say he`ll do every show with a different (gnr tribute) band....... hihi

or maybe the next step is playing without any band at all.... only he on drums and appetite from the stereo.......

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Jonathan
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 05:14:35 PM »

Hahaha, he fired the other line-up too?

Good luck with your new line-up.........
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 05:19:46 PM by I have a good title » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 10:44:36 PM »

I think this belongs in the Steven is a Looser Thread.  In interviews with his past incarnations in the past he talked about and LP and getting past the Appetite songs, yet he just goes off and now he is playing in another cover band.  He is doing the exact oppsite of THE RIPPER.

going from a big band to a cover band of the band he was in.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 01:47:46 AM »

Next thing you know he will try and fire people who aren't even in his band.

"I fired Adam Bomb today, all of 'em!!"
WARose
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 02:20:43 AM »

rofl rofl   that made my morning hihi

wadey
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 12:12:05 PM »

i was speaking to the guys from uk guns n' roses on sunday at rio's in bradford, and they said that due to other commitments they were only doing another 3 or 4 more shows with steven......
steven was hogging the lime light and you could see that the tribute boys where getting frustrated but steven never sacked them.....it was only a short term arrangement. thats the trouble with message boards, theres that many negative comments and untrue stories flying about that the truth barely comes to light.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 12:21:23 PM by wadey9 » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
wadey
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 12:54:22 PM »

from what i saw on sunday then he should distance himself as far away as possible from adam bomb.
he awesome on stage...but offstage..mmmm well!!? hihi

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 02:46:31 PM »

i was speaking to the guys from uk guns n' roses on sunday at rio's in bradford, and they said that due to other commitments they were only doing another 3 or 4 more shows with steven......
steven was hogging the lime light and you could see that the tribute boys where getting frustrated but steven never sacked them.....it was only a short term arrangement. thats the trouble with message boards, theres that many negative comments and untrue stories flying about that the truth barely comes to light.

He did sack UK GNR!!! i asked him personally about this backstage the other night!
He didn't like the band members in general in UK GNR! they were asking for money upfront! the singer took his mum everywhere with him and refused to do more than one show a day (they did 2 shows in one day on the 7th)! UK GNR were telling Steven how to play his own songs! they were getting totally wasted before playing on stage! He found them totally arrogant and he really didn't have a good word to say about them!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 02:49:09 PM by COLDHEARTBREAKER » Logged
WARose
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 03:07:01 PM »

He did sack UK GNR!!! i asked him personally about this backstage the other night!
He didn't like the band members in general in UK GNR! they were asking for money upfront! the singer took his mum everywhere with him and refused to do more than one show a day (they did 2 shows in one day on the 7th)! UK GNR were telling Steven how to play his own songs! they were getting totally wasted before playing on stage! He found them totally arrogant and he really didn't have a good word to say about them!

they got wasted, they were arrogant, and they told him how to play his songs??? rofl rofl

that`s the problem with asking steven adler questions.....

i believe him that they asked for money upfront and refused to do more than one show a day, though......

St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 04:15:56 PM »

Tonights Show Cancelled Adler Breaks wrist?

This is from the venue he was meant to be playing tonight in Wales:

13.02.2006 - NEWS FLASH: Unfortunately Steve Adler who was supposed to play with his band tonight has broken his wrist. Therefore, the gig will be cancelled and rescheduled. Tickets purchased will be valid for the rescheduled show. Apologies from The Point and Steve
http://www.thepointcardiffbay.com/

BTW saw G2R backing Adler in Liverpool on Friday. Nobody could have done better it was a great fucking night! Big respect to them and Adler he was loving it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 04:27:36 PM by St.heathen » Logged

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
wadey
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 04:23:33 PM »

the uk gunners told me they asked for money up front cos they didn't trust adam bomb with the dosh!!

GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 04:28:59 PM »

they got wasted, they were arrogant, and they told him how to play his songs??? 

Sorry But i don't believe that...
I just witnessed the opposite....in Bradford....Steven seemed arrogant & wasted....
And yeah i don't blame them for asking money Upfront.....Adam fucking Bob was selling drumstics signed by adler for 10 Pounds the drumstic....These drumstics were for the fans and i am pretty sure 99% he was pocketing the money from the adler Drumstics.....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 12:21:48 AM »

Maybe they were sober, and Steven was so high he needed to be told how to play old GnR songs. And I wouldnt call them his songs, more or less GnR songs. without GnR steve has nothing. 

Let this be a note to all GnR cover bands if you dont want to get Steve high for free then he aint going to  play with you.... PERIOD.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: