Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:49:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Comments On The Del James Interview
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Comments On The Del James Interview  (Read 62236 times)
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2009, 06:36:50 PM »

why does it really matter who was on what songs or who wrote what?

thats silly..

that's silly?
man, I bet you're huge on coverbands!

i don't go to forums about coverbands or follow what they do, but you see a lot of them when you live in las vegas and some of them are all right.   

i go to a show to enjoy the music and the live band experience.   Axl has never brought a lineup of GnR out on tour that has disappointed me yet, and I don't think that will change.

I don't sit there and over analyze everything like some people.   I go to have a good time.

Axl could sing with Hanson backing him and it would still be badass cause its Axl, so hard for it to be a "bad" show. 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2009, 06:42:12 PM »

thats silly..

that's silly?

i don't go to forums about coverbands or follow what they do, but you see a lot of them when you live in las vegas and some of them are all right.   

i go to a show to enjoy the music and the live band experience.   Axl has never brought a lineup of GnR out on tour that has disappointed me yet, and I don't think that will change.

I don't sit there and over analyze everything like some people.   I go to have a good time.

Axl could sing with Hanson backing him and it would still be badass cause its Axl, so hard for it to be a "bad" show. 

so why are ppl complaining?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »

thats silly..

that's silly?

I am not really sure, I guess cause they liked the other guys like Bucket and Robin, but ya, I think the show itself will still be great, you know what I mean?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2009, 02:56:20 AM »

thats silly..

that's silly?

I am not really sure, I guess cause they liked the other guys like Bucket and Robin, but ya, I think the show itself will still be great, you know what I mean?

I'm gonna miss Robin too.   Sucks I'll never be able to see him play the This I Love solo... but i'm not going to complain about it..  I respect Robin's choice and the band's choice to move on and no amount of complaining will change that.

of course the show will be kickass  Grin   thats what really matters.   everything else is just small shit.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: