Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:38:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  songs not on contra banned
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: songs not on contra banned  (Read 16419 times)
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 11:03:00 PM »

The only studio songs outside Contrband are a cover of Money, No More No More and Bodies.

There's also their covers of Nirvana's Negative Creep and Cheap Trick's Surrender which were recorded in the studio.
They should've put all these out together on an EP or something.

I've also read that they recorded a cover of Queen's Tie Your Mother Down, which would be cool to hear! ok
they did put together an EP, it was a Best Buy stores(U.S.) exclusive that came with Contraband in a double pack, I think I am the only person on earth that took the time to buy it..

it was called BONUS TRACKS
1. Surrender
2. No More, No More
3. Negative Creep

Um, if it came as a bonus WITH Contraband, that's not an EP.
I bought that version too, but they could've sold it on it's own rather than with Contraband.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »

The only studio songs outside Contrband are a cover of Money, No More No More and Bodies.

There's also their covers of Nirvana's Negative Creep and Cheap Trick's Surrender which were recorded in the studio.

I've also read that they recorded a cover of Queen's Tie Your Mother Down, which would be cool to hear! ok
they did put together an EP, it was a Best Buy stores(U.S.) exclusive that came with Contraband in a double pack, I think I am the only person on earth that took the time to buy it..

1. Surrender
2. No More, No More
3. Negative Creep

I bought that version too, but they could've sold it on it's own rather than with Contraband.
if you want to feel even worse about it, Europe & Japan got that disc and the DVD we had to buy a 3rd copy of Contraband to get all in the same package  Wink

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2006, 11:23:21 PM »

1. Surrender
2. No More, No More
3. Negative Creep

if you want to feel even worse about it, Europe & Japan got that disc and the DVD we had to buy a 3rd copy of Contraband to get all in the same package? Wink

The version I bought was apparently the "Australian Tour Edition", which had the 3 covers plus enhanced videos of Slither and FTP, but no Dirty Little Thing which they even said at the concert was their new single...?

boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2006, 11:40:32 PM »

1. Surrender
2. No More, No More
3. Negative Creep

if you want to feel even worse about it, Europe & Japan got that disc and the DVD we had to buy a 3rd copy of Contraband to get all in the same package  Wink

The version I bought was apparently the "Australian Tour Edition", which had the 3 covers plus enhanced videos of Slither and FTP, but no Dirty Little Thing which they even said at the concert was their new single...?
In the US you had to buy a 2nd double pack to get the DVD, it would have been my 3rd copy of contraband, I already had the videos on my computer, and like you said they left out "D.L.T.", and they also left the "set me free" video off, so I did not buy that one, 2 out of the 4 videos for $15 bucks ?

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 04:23:31 AM »

they did put together an EP, it was a Best Buy stores(U.S.) exclusive that came with Contraband
in a double pack, I think I am the only person on earth that took the time to buy it..

1. Surrender
2. No More, No More
3. Negative Creep

When I finally broke down and bought Contraband, I went to Best Buy and got this same one you just mentioned.

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »

they did put together an EP, it was a Best Buy stores(U.S.) exclusive that came with Contraband
in a double pack, I think I am the only person on earth that took the time to buy it..

1. Surrender
2. No More, No More
3. Negative Creep

When I finally broke down and bought Contraband, I went to Best Buy and got this same one you just mentioned.

I bought it too.  It enabled me to have Contraband at home, in the work truck and in my car.  So where ever I went I had Contraband.....  What a brilliant plan for suckers like me.  I did enjoy the covers though.
Sagolik
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 08:18:12 AM »

i really liked the pleasin' demo .. a really great song & the singer really sounds like scott=)

"Well some say I'm lazy, And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be"
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

"Eye for an eye" is a pretty cool song too...

metallex78
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2006, 09:59:12 PM »

i really liked the pleasin' demo .. a really great song & the singer really sounds like scott=)

You think so?

That guy sounds nothing like Scott, but some really bad hair-metal vocalist...

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: