Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:06:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Duff Interviewed On KISW's 'The BJ Shea Morning Experience'; Audio Available
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff Interviewed On KISW's 'The BJ Shea Morning Experience'; Audio Available  (Read 2360 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: July 25, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »

VELVET REVOLVER Bassist Interviewed On KISW's 'The BJ Shea Morning Experience'; Audio Available - July 25, 2008

VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan was interviewed earlier in the month by "The BJ Shea Morning Experience" on the Seattle station KISW 99.9 FM. Also sitting in on the chat was McKagan's longtime friend, Dave Dederer of the Grammy-nominated and platinum-selling band THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Listen to the hour-long program in two parts: Part#1, Part#2.

McKagan and Dederer are both on the advisory board of nuTsie.com, a Seattle-based synchronized web and mobile music service that allows anyone to upload and listen to his/her iTunes music in hi-fi quality on any web-connected PC, mobile phone or BlackBerry smartphone, as well as explore other users' playlists and share music with friends.

"First and foremost, I'm a music fan and a musician," McKagan previously said. "And nuTsie is all about the music. Getting your own music anywhere, anytime. Finding new songs that you like, which is a rush for me even after all these years of listening to and playing music.

"I've seen a lot go down over the years with GN'R and now VELVET REVOLVER," added McKagan. "Working with nuTsie is a great opportunity to put my experience to work for one of the most viable new digital music models. This is also a chance for me personally to get more active in the business world, which is one of my long-term personal goals."

nuTsie is also available on Facebook with an application that allows users to play, share and explore the music that matters most to them ? full tracks from their iTunes libraries and their friends' iTunes libraries.

Audio: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=101581

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »

that's all he talks about nowadays, they must pay him good money
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 01:36:23 PM »

He was on for an hour and all he said about VR was "we're looking for a singer right now...so we have a little down time...we're writing songs...I'm going back and forth from Seattle to LA."

The last radio interview he did a couple of weeks ago he said they hoped to have the new singer in place by mid August.

Not one person who called in asked about the new singer. Undecided

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Rapunzel
Yes, I will probably get banned again.
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 01:56:06 PM »

"First and foremost, I'm a music fan and a musician,"

^ Nah, that's why he does it.

Roll Eyes

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 03:22:21 PM »

here are the sensored part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9aWntY4xo

:p

a truck!

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 01:16:27 AM »

Huh  Undecided

I'm sure he's talking about it because he's promoting it.  I'm sure he is probably getting paid good money for it.  That's how it works.   
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: