Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:40:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where did GNR go @ the Bucketboard?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where did GNR go @ the Bucketboard?  (Read 52451 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2004, 12:10:19 PM »

Edit --> I checked again anyway, he's still with gnr, so don't worry

I really wish I could still believe in that, but one of Buck's biggest friends and now his official website really seem to point out different things....

-PEACE-

yeah, but again bucket himself confirmed he's still in the band at the grammy's.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2004, 12:16:33 PM »

yeah, but again bucket himself confirmed he's still in the band at the grammy's.

The grammy's took place before he played with Material in Belgium, it was there where Bill told us that he didn't expect Buck to join GNR at RIR.

-PEACE-

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2004, 12:20:16 PM »

The webmaster got fed up with the amount of work it takes to mod that forum.  Since all the posts have to be "approved" by the mod(s) before they appear, I imagine that would be quite a bit of work.  Filtering the BS rumors and "anti GnR" posts might have been a bit too much.

It has alwyas been this way overthere (the filtering) they knew that before they created the section. Judging by the few post the board was getting it could hardly cause much stress. Anti- GNRposts? They have no problem with that (especially Greg)....

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 12:21:12 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2004, 12:22:26 PM »

I checked again anyway, he's still with gnr, so don't worry

I'm not surprised...we're just over-analyzing stuff. Bucket will play with GN'R for Rock in Rio, I believe that.
I don't see Greg's email as an indication saying Bucket has left. To me it's just a weird coded message which he certainly finds funny but I am confident Bucket still is in GN'R. As for Bill's comment, my opinion is that he doesn't necessarily like the fact that GN'R fans come to his show just because of Bucket and he may not be happy about Bucket playing in GN'R (he would rather have him with him I'm sure).

Edit > Slipdisc, are you trying to convince us that Bucket left GN'R?? Your posts lean towards that direction. I understand you're worried but I don't see anything official (not a message board of some weird email) saying Bucket is out.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 12:24:20 PM by Will » Logged

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2004, 12:25:36 PM »

The webmaster got fed up with the amount of work it takes to mod that forum.  Since all the posts have to be "approved" by the mod(s) before they appear, I imagine that would be quite a bit of work.  Filtering the BS rumors and "anti GnR" posts might have been a bit too much.

It has alwyas been this way overthere (the filtering) they knew that before they created the section. Judging by the few post the board was getting it could hardly cause much stress. Anti- GNRposts? They have no problem with that (especially Greg)....

-PEACE-

The whole point is...maybe they THOUGHT they knew how much additional work it would generate..and were VERY wrong.  See what I'm saying?

And you came up with the 4th reason on your own....maybe Greg just eliminated it because he's sick and tired of GnR, and doesn't really like BH's association with the band.  You say he runs his own show over there...and if that's true, maybe that's why he did it.

My point is that BH leaving the band isn't the ONLY possibility.  It's not even, with the information we have, the most likely.  It's JUST as likely, I think, as any of the other 3 scenarios we've now come up with, but certainly not more likely.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2004, 12:30:01 PM »

Thank you Pilferk, someone can talk sense.  ok

@#$%Muther
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2004, 12:39:03 PM »

To me it's just a weird coded message which he certainly finds funny

They always talk like that over there. It?s supposed to be a theme park. Every album and collaboration (like buck with gnr) are referred to as ?rides?. It has always been this way. When I hear them say; ?The ride is non-operational and non-functional?, in that context it?s quite troubling?.

As for Bill's comment, my opinion is that he doesn't necessarily like the fact that GN'R fans come to his show just because of Bucket

I don?t think so, he is one of the people who have always believed in Buckethead from the beginning. Buckethead was playing there because Bill asked him to fill in for the regular guitarplayer of Material. If Bill would have had a problem with people just coming to see Buckethead he would have asked another.

?.and lets not forget that all the RIR-talk started after both he and the roadie first confirmed (and brought up) Buckethead?s current illness (at least that?s what they said). Before that nobody ever mentioned gnr?

-PEACE-

PS: Let's hope for the best!!! (that's what I said then, and that's what I say now) RIRIV will bring the answers, I just hope that I will like them.

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2004, 12:43:31 PM »

My point is that BH leaving the band isn't the ONLY possibility.  It's not even, with the information we have, the most likely.

I don't know which information you are referring to but I was in Gent and saw and heard Laswell say these things (believe me he wouldn't do so out of mere frustrations or other odd reasons). I don't know about Mysteron's sources, but surely one of Buck's biggest friends should count for something. The greatest Hits thing isn't exactly good news in my book either...

-PEACE-

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2004, 12:53:38 PM »

Edit > Slipdisc, are you trying to convince us that Bucket left GN'R?? Your posts lean towards that direction.

Yeah that's probably it, Sherlock.

There have been few people who have defended Buck's place in GNR the way I did in the past. Not only on this board but on many others too. There are numerous people in the GNR-fancommunity who have seen everything I am talking about. Don't come to me with that kind of bullshit. Try standing up for Buckethead (in GNR) the way I did, then come again...

The day it becomes official that Buckethead has left gnr (God forbid) will be a very sad day in my book. I just have the feeling that this day isn't that far away anymore... that's all.

-PEACE-

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2004, 12:53:39 PM »

My point is that BH leaving the band isn't the ONLY possibility.  It's not even, with the information we have, the most likely.

I don't know which information you are referring to but I was in Gent and saw and heard Laswell say these things (believe me he wouldn't do so out of mere frustrations or other odd reasons). I don't know about Mysteron's sources, but surely one of Buck's biggest friends should count for something. The greatest Hits thing isn't exactly good news in my book either...

-PEACE-

Greg said that he does and says what he is told to...and that's what he gets paid for. Source there is Greg himself

Nothing with Bucket is straight-forward, but he is still with gnr - Source there is Sanctuary

Conclusion - Buckethead is a nice guy, but also a very random one.....so it's best not to look too deep into anything he does or says
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 12:58:53 PM by Mysteron » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2004, 12:57:11 PM »

-PEACE-

Read my post again.  Read it a couple of more times. Keep reading it. Chant it like a mantra....my point is that we have nothing conclusive to base any assumptions on, therefore, no scenario, considering the conflicting information, is more likely than any other.

Yes, one of the possibilities is that BH has left GnR.  But it's not the only possibility.  Given all the information posted in this thread, and over the past few weeks (Bucket acknowledging he was GnR's guitarist, Mysteron's posts which, FYI, are confirmations from managemnt that he's recieved) it isn't even, overwhelmingly, the most likely.  That's my point.  You can assume anything you'd like.  But arguing that you're somehow "right" is sorta pointless...

Also, notice that even Laswell didn't say anything conclusive.  You said so yourself...he only said "he didn't think Bucket would be with GnR at RIR:L".  He didn't say "Nah, Bucket quit", or anything else conclusive.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2004, 12:57:46 PM »

THE POINT IS, we are discussing AGAIN IF gnr will play RIR 4, IF BHEAD is in the band, MAYBE the next step is email all the radio station, mtv asking questions about the status of GNR AGAIN, IF bhead is LEAVING the band AGAIN, some people CLOSE to the band is telling his "truth", and we are talking and making rumors on our own and tomorrow the name "GUNS N ROSES" and "BUCKETHEAD - THAT WEIRDO GUITARRIST" will be in all the radion stations, all the fans sites and then, BUCKETHEAD IS ON THE NEWS!  ok

great marketing  hihi

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2004, 01:03:47 PM »

The ride is non-operational and non-functional

Wow.... could.... this.... mean..... no.... surely it can't mean that that board is not operational/functioning?

Amongst all this "Buckethead is leaving" crap that people get from this one sentence, my theory must be waaayyyyy too crazy to contemplate.  hihi

@#$%Muther
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2004, 01:06:41 PM »

Greg said that he does and says what he is paid to do. Source there is Greg himself

Offcourse he does.... the arrogant little f*cker, always chooses the easiest way out of a conversation.

Read my post again.  Read it a couple of more times. Keep reading it. Chant it like a mantra....my point is that we have nothing conclusive to base any assumptions on, therefore, no scenario, considering the conflicting information, is more likely than any other.

I know what you 're saying no need to get cocky about it. I just think that with the things that have happened today I have MORE reasons to believe that Laswell was telling the truth, don't know it for sure no. But nonetheless more reasons to believe him.

But arguing that you're somehow "right" is sorta pointless...

I'm not arguing I'm right, I'm just pointing out that I see these things as very clear signals that something isn't right. The last person to hope something actually isn't right would be me. Why would I argue about it?

I'm just explaining why I see this as some seriously disturbing signals from Buckethead in reference to GNR.

-PEACE-

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2004, 01:11:25 PM »

Wow.... could.... this.... mean..... no.... surely it can't mean that that board is not operational/functioning?

Don't think so Watson. We allready have seen that the board is still there (somebody posted the link before). What's disturbing is that somebody (although the board is still there) took the effort to remove the official link to it and decided to refer to it (but more likely GNR) as not operational/ non functional. The rides in Bucketheadland are the albums and collaborations...not the boardsections (he refered to that ride)

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 01:13:16 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »

Greg would be pissing his pants if he reads this, he takes a messageboard down and we create 4 pages of theories on it.  hihi

I just think that with the things that have happened today...
What things?

I have MORE reasons to believe that Laswell was telling the truth
If the chances of him being right before were 50%, they now must be 50.001% so technically that could be true.

@#$%Muther
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2004, 01:18:17 PM »

i missed what Laswell  said

what did he said?
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2004, 01:18:32 PM »

Guns like to delay things, do they not?

Over at Buckethead's GN'R board, someone asked if anyone believed that Axl would release Chinese Democracy some day.

The "Magic 8-Ball" suggested that we should 'Ask again later'  Roll Eyes

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2004, 01:21:50 PM »

What things?

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah riiiiiiiiight, moving on nothing to see here people!!  hihi

If the chances of him being right before were 50%, they now must be 50.001% so technically that could be true.

Could be so, glad you took the time to make some calculations.... If they are just as good as your reasoning then don't considder it as a profession. The only thing you have done so far is agreeing to everything you like and act like an ass about everything else.

I really hope Mysteron's sources are accurate, we'll see it at RIR. When Buckethead steps out on that stage I will the happiest man on the planet  hihi ok

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 01:27:29 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2004, 01:29:16 PM »

I'm not being an ass, just expressing my opinion.

1). I think Greg would find it funny if all this is just because he decided to take the board down.

2). I don't think this means anything regarding Buckethead in GNR

3). "What things?" was a serious question, which you were an ass about. You make it sound like some big series of significant events.

4). I know I could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

5). I never said you were wrong, or insulted you, so relax  smoking

@#$%Muther
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: