Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:39:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where did GNR go @ the Bucketboard?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where did GNR go @ the Bucketboard?  (Read 52457 times)
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2004, 01:36:33 PM »

So, IF he's out, wouldn't Chinese Democracy be delayed once again, for re-recording?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2004, 01:37:04 PM »

"What things?" was a serious question, which you were an ass about. You make it sound like some big series of significant events.

I have been around the Bucketboard long enough to know that taking down a whole board and refering to a certain aspect of Buckethead's carreer as non-funtional is a very big deal.

I know I could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

Same here!

I never said you were wrong, or insulted you, so relax

Ok the ass-thing was a bit too much I admit, sorry for that... If I would be anymore relaxed right now I would be sleeping.  ok

-PEACE-

lastroots
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2004, 01:40:58 PM »

Right, Slipdisc, but also usually we found out WHY a ride went off, right?

Damn ... I usually trust Mysteron 100%, but this time ... May it be that Sanctuary doesn't know by now or that they aren't allowed to say something or maybe they're trying to get Buck to stay if he left?

I'm lost on this one...

/lastroots
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2004, 01:44:32 PM »

Right, Slipdisc, but also usually we found out WHY a ride went off, right?

Sometimes yes, but not always.... it's up to Greg I guess...

I'm lost on this one...

me too

-PEACE-

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2004, 01:49:05 PM »

Yeah that's probably it, Sherlock.

There have been few people who have defended Buck's place in GNR the way I did in the past. Not only on this board but on many others too. There are numerous people in the GNR-fancommunity who have seen everything I am talking about. Don't come to me with that kind of bullshit. Try standing up for Buckethead (in GNR) the way I did, then come again...

Wow, calm down pal. I was just asking you a question. I'm just surprised you're so convinced the signs you saw prove Bucket has left.

"Don't come to me with that kind of bullshit. " > is that a general comment for anyone who doesn't think Bucket has left? I'm sorry I don't understand your point. I certainly stood up for Bucket in GN'R against all the negativity and there's no bullshit here, simply the fact that Sanctuary says Bucket still is with GN'R. No offense to Greg or Bill, but to me it means a lot.

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2004, 01:57:16 PM »

"Don't come to me with that kind of bullshit. " > is that a general comment for anyone who doesn't think Bucket has left?

No that?s a basic comment for people who even think that I would try to convince people of Buckethead leaving GNR? Why would I want to convince anybody about it? At the moment the person who is most hoping that I'm wrong is me...

I'm sorry I don't understand your point. I certainly stood up for Bucket in GN'R against all the negativity and there's no bullshit here, simply the fact that Sanctuary says Bucket still is with GN'R. No offense to Greg or Bill, but to me it means a lot.

No offense to sanctuary, but Bill and Greg saying these things means a lot? even if Greg is arrogant as hell?

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 02:01:29 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2004, 02:00:55 PM »

No that?s a basic comment for people who even think that I would try to convince people of Buckethead leaving GNR?

No, I was saying I was surprised to see you were almost convinced that Bucket has already left the band.

I understand Bill's and Greg's comments worry you, and they certainly worry me as well but I just don't think Bucket has left. But we'll see soon enough! peace

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2004, 02:03:49 PM »

I understand Bill's and Greg's comments worry you, and they certainly worry me as well but I just don't think Bucket has left. But we'll see soon enough! peace

Roger dodger, over under!  ok peace

-PEACE-

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2004, 02:43:59 PM »

Greg said that he does and says what he is told to...and that's what he gets paid for. Source there is Greg himself

Nothing with Bucket is straight-forward, but he is still with gnr - Source there is Sanctuary

Conclusion - Buckethead is a nice guy, but also a very random one.....so it's best not to look too deep into anything he does or says

Mystereon,  did you mention the reason for our concern to Sanctuary..?  About the link to the GN'R message board being removed from Buckethead's site and Greg's "non operational" response..?  If you can tell us whether you specifically mentioned these things it would really put our minds at easy a lot.  Thank you in advance for any response you can provide.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2004, 02:53:47 PM »

Greg said that he does and says what he is told to...and that's what he gets paid for. Source there is Greg himself

Nothing with Bucket is straight-forward, but he is still with gnr - Source there is Sanctuary

Conclusion - Buckethead is a nice guy, but also a very random one.....so it's best not to look too deep into anything he does or says

Mystereon,  did you mention the reason for our concern to Sanctuary..?  About the link to the GN'R message board being removed from Buckethead's site and Greg's "non operational" response..?  If you can tell us whether you specifically mentioned these things it would really put our minds at easy a lot.  Thank you in advance for any response you can provide.

Those things were specifically mentioned

As I said, Sanctuary said nothing is ever straight forward with Buckethead, but he is still with gnr. Just stop looking too deep into things
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2004, 02:59:13 PM »

Skeba & Mysteron,

Are either of you suggesting (meaning you have some firsthand knowledge) that the explanation is other than what is being assumed here?

Just fishing for some clarification

I'm not checking Buckethead's status again.....I'm just saying that this change to Bhead's official website will lead some to conclude that he has left....which is irresponsible

Now, Greg, webmaster of Bucketheadland.com is just a paid puppet. He does what he is told, so it has nothing to do with him. I assume his instructions have come from Bhead himself, so it is he that is being irresponsible

Edit --> I checked again anyway, he's still with gnr, so don't worry

Thanks for that!
Nothing new (in sight) regarding the album/tour?

Best regards,

N ! 3 |(

Lisbon is now only 13 weeks away. The nature of gnr's return and all the other rumours will be put to rest, either before or at Lisbon

Let's just sit back now and see what happens

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2004, 03:03:41 PM »

in other news, the tickets for Rock in Rio went on sale today and sold pretty damn well, cuz it made headlines in the evening news.   ok

Chinese Democracy!
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2004, 03:04:16 PM »

Skeba & Mysteron,

Are either of you suggesting (meaning you have some firsthand knowledge) that the explanation is other than what is being assumed here?

Just fishing for some clarification

I'm not checking Buckethead's status again.....I'm just saying that this change to Bhead's official website will lead some to conclude that he has left....which is irresponsible

Now, Greg, webmaster of Bucketheadland.com is just a paid puppet. He does what he is told, so it has nothing to do with him. I assume his instructions have come from Bhead himself, so it is he that is being irresponsible

Edit --> I checked again anyway, he's still with gnr, so don't worry

Thanks for that!
Nothing new (in sight) regarding the album/tour?

Best regards,

N ! 3 |(

Lisbon is now only 13 weeks away. The nature of gnr's return and all the other rumours will be put to rest, either before or at Lisbon

so its granted GNR will play RIR right?
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2004, 03:06:36 PM »

Yep, the nice thing about all of this is that we know for a fact a date on which we can expect some news.... that's a new concept.

-PEACE-

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2004, 03:34:50 PM »

so its granted GNR will play RIR right?

Yep.... I'm not worried about that (just about Buck joining them).

-PEACE-

tippasaurus
Rocker

You must be the change you wish to see

« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2004, 03:59:39 PM »

Hasn't there been rumors that Buckethead has tried to quit several times in the past, and that Robin and Bucket don't exactly get along, and when someone talked to Brain during the tour he said there was bickering between the two.  Add all that up and i wouldn't say Buckethead is 100% behind staying in this band.  

It's very possible that this is just another time Buckethead has said "I quit" to Axl, and that Axl has told Sanctuary to not worry cuz he'll convince Buckethead otherwise.  Hence Sanctuary is playing this off as nothing, yet all signs from Buckethead's camp point to his removal from the Gn'r situation.  

"we are here to learn how to choose and to choose how to learn"
-michael
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2004, 05:26:18 PM »

i think that even though bucket and finck may not get along, axl and the kfc fiend have a very strong bond and personal respect for one another that keeps the band intact. Axl has always been good to bucket; i seriously doubt that this friction would cause a contract breaking fissure in the band.

bucket gets paid very well for, so far, a limited amount of work and promise for a huge expansion of his solo career when the new album takes off. Bucket cannot lose if he stays.,
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 05:28:26 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2004, 06:22:56 PM »

So what if the Bucketboard has no GNR section anymore?

He is a solo artist first and foremost for cryin' out loud.

You guys are reading way to much into this....

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2004, 06:26:18 PM »

You guys are reading way to much into this....
Gnr fans have mastered the art of reading too much into something.....

Rio4 will have all the answers and we will have a new bootleg to watch a zillion times !!! cant wait.

got some translation here.....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2004, 07:07:02 PM »

?The ride is non-operational and non-functional? -does this mean Bucket's involvement, or just GNR in general? coupled with a greatest hits album, are we just hearing more and more that CD and future touring is nowhere to be found? i think they'll show up at RIR, but they've done that before and not much beyond bootlegs came from it.

i hate to think that way, and i don't know if i do, but it would be very upsetting.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: